Old April 7th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Anti-Sporkism Thread: Alt-Fright = Young Fogeys

Look at this

We know:

- sound must echo the sense
- color is science, not whim

In that vein, what is good or bad about the above banner in relation to our political cause?

My point is although there is intellectual overlap between racial radicals and faileoconservatives, there is an immense psychological gap. The faileo stuff comes out of an entirely different mindset, quite visible in that banner.

This is me being debonair. This is me being stylish/chic, exchanging stock jabber with my fellows, and bon mots with eligible debutantes.

Hitler never once in his life had the look on his face the center fellow in that banner does.

You can't be a racial radical and a respectable conservative. You must choose one of the other.

It is our job as white nationalists to abuse these sporky alt-frightists. I have given you all the tools you need to get the job done, so join me.

SAY NO TO SPORKS.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 7th, 2014 at 02:19 PM.

Old April 7th, 2014 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Look at that queer:

"How witty I am how."

"How debonair I am."

"What a fine figure I'm cutting."

This self-satisfaction, this smugness, is the it and essence, the very heart of the bourgeois as a type. This is the very opposite of a radical, revolutionary mindset, hence the opposite of what we need.

Old April 7th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

(tweet)

Two destructive modes fostered by paleocons: 1) they-know-now-what-they-do wistful wryness (sobran); 2) "the stupid party." (francis).

Old April 7th, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

wryness or smugness are both undesirable; neither serve white-nationalist purposes. rather we need intellectual clarity and emotional-physical dynamism

Old April 7th, 2014 #5
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Remember when conservative "White Nationalists" were 80% of the United States and were still routed by a bunch of Jews and fringe communists? Pepperidge farm remembers.

As a course of habit, we should look at everything we say and ask ourselves if a conservative might say the same thing. If the answer is yes, we should change it if possible. If the conservative's position is essentially correct we should radicalize it to the point that a conservative would run from it. We should try to be at least as far in the other direction as the Marxists are from conservatives, and what we say should surprise people who aren't familiar with us.

Example, a nigger beats some White person with a brick in LA:

Conservative: Oh no how horrible! This must have been caused by violent rap music and the culture of government entitlement! We need more funding for police heroes!

Leftist: While this incident was unfortunate, it's the inevitable result of institutionalized White Supremacy and the legacy of discrimination that stops Youth of Color from being engaged with society.

Racist: While this another example of nigger savagery in action, what's the chance that this man supported our right to segregate ourselves from them? In all likelihood, he wanted to throw others at The Ghetto and hide in the suburbs himself. He probably got what he deserved.

If you want to get "green thumbs" on Reddit or whatever, you sure aren't going to get them with the last comment. On the other hand, the second comment is also going to be much less popular with the masses; why then do the Jews use it?

Because the point isn't to make people agree with you, it's to radicalize the discourse. It's to keep twisting the arm of Middle America until it cries and gives you what it wants so it can go back to eating Cool Ranch Doritos. I guarantee that the third answer will stick to the brains of thinkers better than "OMG savage niggers attack Whites all the time why can't we stand up for ourselves" would.

Offer Joe Brickface a helping hand up and he'll probably try to pull you into the asphalt, and crow to the Jews that he "didn't give in to hate" so the TV will be nice to him. Judge him instead, make him fear you like he fears the Jews. Make the bourgeois fear being attacked from both sides or they'll use you like a human shield.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Tags

Thread