VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2006 #41
DJ_Zarathustra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
How do you explain the mysterious collapse of WTC7, was it done with Ray Guns?
http://www.wtc7.net/

Quote:
The official explanation that fires caused the collapse of Building 7 is incredible in light of the fact that fires have never caused a steel-framed building to totally collapse, before or after September 11th, 2001.

Steel-framed highrises (buildings of fifteen stories or more) have been widespread for over 100 years. There have been hundreds of incidents involving severe fires in such buildings, and none have led to complete collapse, or even partial collapse of support columns.
Alex is right: no rational man can doubt that these buildings were destroyed by controlled demolitions. It is not "paranoid schizophrenia" to make a methodical analysis of the manner in which these structures collapsed, independent of any speculation as to the identity and motive of those who may have been involved.

Examining the discrepancies between ostensible (i.e.,"official") causes and observable effects does not make one a "conspiracy theorist". It is the act of a rational mind.

Old March 5th, 2006 #42
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

I think the "9/11 Truth Movement" is about to get big, fast. More people are finding out the truth.

Imagine what that could do for White Nationalism when huge numbers of Americans learn about the Neocon/Israeli hand in murdering our citizens...

Old March 5th, 2006 #43
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
I think the "9/11 Truth Movement" is about to get big, fast. More people are finding out the truth.

Imagine what that could do for White Nationalism when huge numbers of Americans learn about the Neocon/Israeli hand in murdering our citizens...
It may be about to explode. In the last 24 hours, two loyal Republicans have, independent of each other, told me that they had just seen a film and "Did you know,'9-11 was an inside job.' "

Unfortunately, I was too busy to follow up with these two guys, but at the next opportunity, I shall find out what film they were talking about. These two fellows are both, "I love George Bush, we gotta kill all the ragheads, because they attacked us" Republicans. They don't know each other, and they both brought the subject up to me within the last day.

This is the first time anything like this has happened--wish I hadn't been so busy with other people. A very optimistic sign.

Enkidu

Old March 5th, 2006 #44
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Alex ought to put a link to some of these videos on the VNN main page.

Also, an article discussing flaws in the "official story" in the next TAA could have potential.

Old March 5th, 2006 #45
Devere

Default Jew dominoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
No rational man can doubt that the WTC buildings were blown up after watching this video. It's about an hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I&eurl=
The jews' immortally standing dominoes.

Let's take Pearl Harbor. Pearl Harbor, the "day that will live in infamy" all right, took place on December 7, 1941, and launched a heretofore unwilling America into all out war against GERMANY (which was the point, not so much Japan -- as we easily see by the kid gloves with which Japan was handled after their defeat [admittedly more or less ignoring the relatively limited, but vastly more hyped, holocaust committed against Japan of Hiroshima and Nagasaki] and the utter HOLOCAUST of death, destruction, and enslavement, that the jews perpetrated against Germany after their defeat -- and are STILL perpetrating).

Only now, SIXTY YEARS or so later, after all the participants ARE DEAD, does it become widely known and completely established that Pearl Harbor was a False Flag operation by the U.S. government against America. What is less known, even now, is that it was a jew operation. But that is slowly slowly becoming known also -- in line with what I am about to say.

9-11

Something VERY DIFFERENT is happening here. THIS TIME, the truth is getting out -- because of the internet -- only FIVE YEARS AFTER THE JEW CRIME. The participants -- the U.S. government and the jews who run it -- ARE NOT YET DEAD AND BURIED.

What are the implications of this huge difference. Here are some conjectural possibilities. I don't know what the odds are of these coming to pass. Perhaps very slim. But the possibility of their doing so seems to me real and viable, if small.

1) I think there is a definite possibility that these anti-White anti-American traitors will be tried and electrocuted within our lifetimes.

2) There is a definite possibility -- if freedom of speech on the internet can be kept alive long enough -- that the jew role in this crime will be outed -- that this one jew domino will fall. (Bush is probably a jew himself -- it wouldn't at all surprise me.)

3) And, if this jew domino falls, there is a distinct possibility that it will start a chain domino reaction against all the other jew dominoes now still standing. And, in short, the jew jig will be up -- will be widely known by the general, lemming public.

What then?

Scenario One: Full bore anti-white police state.

Scenario Two: White Revolution by a small Spartan White minority -- and the White lemmings siding with the kwa government and the non-whites and brutally obliterating the White Revolutionaries, leading to a speed-up in the on-going genocide of the White Race.

Scenario Three: White Revolution by a small Spartan White minority -- and succeeding eventually in awakening the potential White racial loyalty of the White lemming masses -- leading to freedom from White enslavement and to true White Nations, perhaps a huge, unified White World Confederacy.

Last edited by Devere; March 5th, 2006 at 01:07 PM.

Old March 5th, 2006 #46
Devere

Because of the huge, even revolutionary, potential consequences of the 9-11 false flag operation, I think the White Movement should jump on board with both feet -- not the usual one toe. Use this growing revelation as a lever to pry apart the KWA.

Old March 5th, 2006 #47
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
That would be fun to see. On that day, we who care will celebrate and dance and take pictures on rooftops, like the jew mossad on their victory day.

Nothing like a nice "victory" dance!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 5th, 2006 #48
blueskies
Banned

The # 7 building collapsed from the WTC debris and fire? I didn't know zog is quietly pushing this theory, cuz the majority don’t know about the #7 building collapse,if at all the 48 story high rise# 7 building even exist in the lemmings mind.

While Iran is exposing the holohoax, the should also pursue the fraudulent collapse of WTC#7 for they're own sake which is precisely why ZOG-USA is about to attack Iran on pretext .

Old March 5th, 2006 #49
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:

You hit the nail on the head. It's real big on myspace. I sent the links of the videos to 48 people on my email list.

Also the WTC 7 had tons of paperwork dealing with lawsuites of fraud. How convient.

Old March 5th, 2006 #50
Ural

"Only now, SIXTY YEARS or so later, after all the participants ARE DEAD, does it become widely known and completely established that Pearl Harbor was a False Flag operation by the U.S. government against America. What is less known, even now, is that it was a jew operation. But that is slowly slowly becoming known also -- in line with what I am about to say."

what are the sourses, please? I mean, about Pearl Harbor.

Old March 5th, 2006 #51
Joe Snuffy

What is the most important piece of evidence for the theory that explosives brought down the WTC? Someone please tell me.

Old March 5th, 2006 #52
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ural

When I was about 5/6 my mother taught me to read. After I had learned the fundamentals, I started on some books about "Robin Hood." Naturally, I kept running to my mom asking, "What does this word mean?" She put up with it for a while, then got me a simple dictionary and told me, "You're on your own now, boy. Look the words up, yourself."

Quote:

It's called the web. It has search engines. One is called google. Find a google search box and type, "FDR knew." You will find hundreds of references to Pearl Harbor and opinions on, "Did FDR know before hand?" Some will say, Yes, some will say No. These articles will discuss all sorts of things, including opinions that WWII was a set up, designed by bankers and jews. Other articles will defend FDR and America's entry into the war.

Or go to Rense.com or www.thetruthseeker.co.uk. There is an article on truthseeker now, "Bankers Engineered WWII US Intervention."

Eventually, you'll get the hang of it.

You're on your own now.

Enkidu

Old March 5th, 2006 #53
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Watch the videos.

Watch this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Pay attention to the part that shows explosions taking place BELOW the free-falling top of the structure.

Listen to the testimony of eyewitnesses, all speaking of multiple explosions.

Think about the circumstances of the collapse of Building #7.

Watch the videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
What is the most important piece of evidence for the theory that explosives brought down the WTC? Someone please tell me.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old March 5th, 2006 #54
Burrhus
From the next paradigm

Default Pearl Harbor

Quote:
"Only now, SIXTY YEARS or so later, after all the participants ARE DEAD, does it become widely known and completely established that Pearl Harbor was a False Flag operation by the U.S. government against America. What is less known, even now, is that it was a jew operation. But that is slowly slowly becoming known also -- in line with what I am about to say."

The best book to start with is

"President Roosevelt and the Coming of the War:1941" by Charles Beard.

Beard's previous book "American Foreign Policy in the Making, 1932-1940" is also useful.

George Morgenstern's (not a jew) "Pearl Harbor: The Story of the Secret War" was the first expose and is still worth reading.

"Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace" by Harry Elmer Barnes is an excellent collection of essays by a variety of authors on the subject.

Charles Callan Tansill's "Back Door to War" is very good but dry reading. If you have the fortitude, give it a try.

The coup de grace is "Day of Deceit:The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor" by Robert Stinnett. This book pretty much lays all doubts to rest.

A good website (despite being libertarian) is
http://www.google.com/u/independent?q=pearl+harbor

There is much more but this should get you started.

Old March 5th, 2006 #55
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Here is who supports the official 9/11 theory.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

It's honest Americans (and other nationalities), mostly White, who are questioning the government 9/11 theory.

Pick your side, volks.

Old March 5th, 2006 #56
Burrhus
From the next paradigm

Default Beat me to the punch

Quote:
Here is who supports the official 9/11 theory.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

It's honest Americans (and other nationalities), mostly White, who are questioning the government 9/11 theory.

Pick your side, volks.
Damn, Joe, you beat me to the punch. I've been wanting to post that picture but I can't figure out how to post it from my hard drive and I can't find it again on the internet. Do you have a link for it? Great picture.

Old March 5th, 2006 #57
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

The image is located here:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/imag...y%20report.jpg

(Gasp!) on one of those evil "conspiracy" websites.

Old March 5th, 2006 #58
Devere

Quote:

As others have said, there's a ton of information on this subject. David Duke's My Awakening is a great source for just about everything White. Here's a good 16 page article:

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:...s&ct=clnk&cd=1

Old March 5th, 2006 #59
Burrhus
From the next paradigm

Default Wolfowitz-911 picture

Quote:
The image is located here:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/imag...y%20report.jpg

(Gasp!) on one of those evil "conspiracy" websites.
Thanks for the link,Joe.

Old March 5th, 2006 #60
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrhus
The best book to start with is

"President Roosevelt and the Coming of the War:1941" by Charles Beard...
Beard is good, but if I were to recommend anyone a book to start with, it would be The New Dealers' War by Thomas Fleming. (That's Fleming the novelist/historian, no relation to the editor at Chronicles.) To begin with it's easier to find nowadays.

This book amazed me when I first read it because I was born & raised & still live it what was Darkest Isolationist America. This is the sort of thing I grew up with, but from a major publishing house! When I was growing it was strictly small press stuff in the library like War Through The Back Door and The Roosevelt Myth. Great books, but only for people like us, never a majority anywhere.

Fleming is independent as hell but The New Dealer's War would have fit on the old Isolationist Bookshelf real well.. He updates some of the old "conspiracy theories" with newer declassified information, which has the effect of nullifying some of them at the same time as making Roosevelt & his New Dealers look worse than they did already.

If that seems impossible, just scroll through some of the praise/hostility Fleming provokes among the reviewers at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/046...lance&n=283155

And seriously. Flemings' focus on the cabal (instead of only FDR) is cogent. For "New Dealers" read "Neocon" and by god even a 10 watt intellect can't miss the connection between then and now.

At least I hope not.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread