Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2023 #361
George Witzgall

This nog's whore is of Euro-Aryan descent, yet that fact doesn't condemn our entire race as a race of beasts. Likewise, this nog/non-Aryan doesn't condemn all nogs/non-Aryans as beasts. It's fun to believe it, but you gotta subjugate the anti-other sentiments, as with all beliefs, to our racial soul, to understanding & non-understanding. There are plenty of decent nogs/non-Aryans who aren't an affront to our bood and soul. You gotta be racial in your beliefs, the survival of our blood and soul depends on it.

Old August 2nd, 2023 #362
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
This nog's whore is of Euro-Aryan descent, yet that fact doesn't condemn our entire race as a race of beasts. Likewise, this nog/non-Aryan doesn't condemn all nogs/non-Aryans as beasts. It's fun to believe it, but you gotta subjugate the anti-other sentiments, as with all beliefs, to our racial soul, to understanding & non-understanding. There are plenty of decent nogs/non-Aryans who aren't an affront to our bood and soul. You gotta be racial in your beliefs, the survival of our blood and soul depends on it.
I was referring to the propensity of nigger criminality, a standard which I believe the coon meets.

Old August 2nd, 2023 #363
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
I was referring to the propensity of nigger criminality, a standard which I believe the coon meets.

I'm not defending nigger criminals, but we've always got to put our blood and soul first, and declaring war on all niggers just because they're more likely to be criminals than we are isn't helping us. There's plenty of shit you can pin on our race, we've killed way more of our own in the last century than niggers have ever or ever could do to us.

Again, I'm not excusing nigger criminality, but we've got to put it in perspective and do what's right by our blood and soul. Putting our blood and soul first means being smart, racially, about saying who is and who isn't our enemy. If someone isn't hurting our blood and soul, he's not our enemy, simple as that. Doesn't matter if he's a nigger or not.

Old August 8th, 2023 #364
Stewart Meadows

The admitted homosexual jew George Shitzgall is trying to derail yet another important thread with his nonsensical garbage posts, but let's get back to the topic with the following new article:

Quote:
Abusive boyfriend found guilty of murdering mum in frenzied attack while her children watched

Nicole Hurley, a 37-year-old mother of four, was brutally murdered in an attack using 'at least two knives' while her children watched on

By Dan Wiggins Trending Reporter
20:54, 8 AUG 2023 UPDATED 20:58, 8 AUG 2023

Nicole Hurley, 37, was murdered by her controlling partner (Image: Met)

A man has been found guilty for the 'frenzied, brutal' murder of his partner and mum of four in a horrific attack in which he used 'at least two knives'.

Nicole Hurley, a 37-year-old mother of four, was brutally murdered by her controlling partner Jason Bell, 42, at their home on Broxwood Way, Camden on October 10, 2021.

Today (Tuesday, August 8) he was convicted of murder at the Old Bailey, as well as false imprisonment, and dangerous driving. He will be sentenced at the same court on Thursday, October 12.
(...)

Jason Bell, 42, carried out the brutal murder that took Nicole's life (Image: Met)
https://www.mylondon.news/news/north...ering-27483373

Old August 18th, 2023 #365
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
US soldier allegedly killed wife, faked distress in Facebook posts and helped her mom look for her

By Olivia Land
August 13, 2023

An Army soldier in Alaska is accused of fatally shooting his newlywed wife, stashing her body in a storm drain — then posting desperate Facebook messages about her disappearance and helping her mom search for her.

Heinous hubby Zarrius Hildabrand, 21, has been charged with raps including first-degree murder and tampering with evidence in the slaying of his spouse, Alaska National Guard combat medic Saria Hildabrand, also 21, the Anchorage Police Department said.

Hildabrand – who is a cannon crewmember assigned to the 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team – reported Saria missing Monday evening, Aug. 7, KTUU reported.
(...)

Zarrius Hildabrand, here with newlywed young wife Saria, has been charged with her murder.
Facebook
https://nypost.com/2023/08/13/us-sol...-look-for-her/

Old September 2nd, 2023 #366
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Arizona mother and partner sentenced for ‘horrific’ child abuse, including setting 10-year-old on fire

By Greg Wehner, Fox News
August 29, 2023

An Arizona mother and her romantic partner were sentenced to 20 years in prison for extreme child abuse including physical attacks, withholding of food and evidence of one defendant lighting the 10-year-old victim on fire.

Maricopa County Attorney Rachel Mitchell announced the prison sentences for the child’s mother, Chloe Rae Sergent, and Keola Wimbish, who were both arrested April 5, 2022, after a family member reported the abuse to authorities.

The abuse on Sergent’s child was “significant,” Mitchell said, and included physical attacks, withholding of food, failing to seek medical care for injuries and evidence that one of the defendants lit the child on fire.
(...)

Keola Wimbish and Chloe Rae Sergent were sentenced to 20 years in prison for extreme child abuse.
MCSO
https://nypost.com/2023/08/29/arizon...r-old-on-fire/

Old September 14th, 2023 #367
Stewart Meadows

Once again we see that mudsharks are scum:

Quote:
Williamsport couple charged with child trafficking in exchange for drugs and money

by Emily Cherkauskas Thu, August 24th 2023, 9:42 PM GMT+2

Jennifer Lynn Gibbs and Allen Arthur Frazier

WILLIAMSPORT, LYCOMING CO. (WOLF) — Williamsport City Police have charged two people with trafficking children for sexual acts.

Jennifer Lynn Gibbs, 36, and Allen Arthur Frazier, 39, were arrested after an investigation by police.

Officers say that Gibbs and Frazier were grooming two juveniles to perform sexual acts.

During the investigation, Williamsport police reportedly discovered a pattern of conduct employed by the two to sexually exploit the two juveniles for money and drugs.

In interviews, Gibbs allegedly admitted that she attempted to "serve up" the juveniles to Frazier for crack cocaine and money.

Meanwhile, Frazier reportedly admitted that Gibbs was trafficking the two children and admitted to providing the crack cocaine to Gibbs.
https://fox56.com/news/local/william...rugs-and-money

Old October 2nd, 2023 #368
Stewart Meadows

Negro beating his white mudshark:

Old November 10th, 2023 #369
James Radov

this is fuckn' hialrious ! the nigger kills a mudshark and the mixed race nigglet; so obviously niggers are not "outdated farm equipment" but very useful Mudshark removal Machines..

btw, the piece of shit had a FB page devoted to niggers and BLm and every form of niggerdigger shit, so its a great day when a nasty cunt likr that is kileld by a nigg..

nigger done good getting rid of that cunt
https://www.facebook.com/liese.dodd.5

Old December 2nd, 2023 #370
Stewart Meadows

Old December 10th, 2023 #371
Stewart Meadows

Here are links to Swedish-language mainstream news articles about this crime case:

Maria, 56, lämnade SD för sin kärlek – mördades i hemmet

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kri...ades-i-hemmet/

Misstänks ha huggit hustrun till döds: ”Jag blev galen på henne”

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...henne-i-sangen

Hamid Habib Fatlawi, Kalix.

Old December 30th, 2023 #372
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Black man arrested after White girlfriend’s toddler found dead inside a canvas bag

DECEMBER 29, 2023 JUSTICE REPORT

Oil City, Pennsylvania – A missing White 2-year-old boy was found dead inside of a canvas bag on Wednesday. For the crime, Police arrested a Black man as well as the young victim’s White mother for failing to disclose previous instances of child torture to the authorities.

According to reports, the lifeless body of 2-year-old Keaton Morrison was discovered inside the basement of an Oil City residence, stuffed inside of a canvas bag. The boy’s mother, 22-year-old Caleigh Gladfelter, reported the boy missing and told authorities she hadn’t seen her young son since Monday when he was in the care of her boyfriend, 24-year-old Trevaughn Stribling-Jackson.

24-year-old Trevaughn Stribling-Jackson (left), 22-year-old Caleigh Gladfelter (middle), and 2-year-old Keaton Morrison (right). Gladfelter and Stribling-Jackson were engaged in a romantic relationship that Police believe was rife with domestic violence aimed at her White children. Collage: Facebook.
https://justicereport.news/articles/...-a-canvas-bag/

Old 2 Weeks Ago #373
Stewart Meadows

As I've said many times before, mudsharks are scum.

Quote:
Constance Marten tells trial she 'feels responsible' over death of baby found in Lidl bag

Marten's baby daughter Victoria died while they were camping on the South Downs

By Ben Hurst & Kieran Davey Audience Editor
15:36, 8 MAR 2024

Constance Marten and Mark Gordon are on trial (Image: PA)

A mum on trial over her baby's death has told jurors she knows "how to care for children". Aristocrat Constance Marten, 36, and her partner Mark Gordon, 49, are in court after baby Victoria died while they were camping in freezing conditions last year.

Giving evidence on Friday (March 8), Marten said: "She was our pride and joy. I had four kids. I know how to look after children. Our main concern was Victoria.

"I do feel responsible for falling asleep on her if that's what happened. I'm not sure because the autopsy was inconclusive but I do feel responsible for her."
https://www.mylondon.news/news/uk-wo...feels-28783221

Tags
coal burners, mud shark, mud shark misery

Thread