VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 23rd, 2014 #341
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Doctor who treated Ebola patients in Africa rushed to New York hospital with 103F fever and nausea

Old October 23rd, 2014 #342
Dawn Cannon

Dr Craig Spencer, 33, who returned to the U.S. ten days ago from Guinea, was admitted to Bellevue Hospital on Thursday.

The medic works at Columbia University Medical Center and originally comes from Detroit, Michigan.

On September 18, he tweeted a picture of himself wearing a full yellow hazmat suit and face mask with the message: 'Off to Guinea with Doctors Without Borders (MSF). Please support orgs. that are sending support or personnel to West Africa, and help combat one of the worst public health and humanitarian disasters in recent history.'

It's all Me, Me, Me! with these types.

Old October 23rd, 2014 #343
Dawn Cannon

Default Ebola outbreak: Virus to kill 67,000 in Monrovia by December, claims academic study

The headline looked promising but it's just some bullshit "explaining" why they need a lot of (taxslave) money for so many pseudo-doctors, mining equipment, deforestation machinery, Ebola Battle Bots, "research", drug companies and stuff.

Ebola outbreak: Virus to kill 67,000 in Monrovia by December, claims academic study

Official figures from the World Health Organisation (WHO) show that there have been nearly 10,000 cases and 4,868 deaths from Ebola so far, but difficulties in reporting mean that the figures considerably underestimate the true scale of the crisis.

In the first study to apply mathematical models of disease spread to the unprecedented outbreak, experts from Yale University and Liberia’s health ministry predicted that, in the worst-case scenario, there could be 113,000 cases and 67,000 deaths in Liberia’s Montserrado County, which includes the capital Monrovia, by 15 December.

Estimating that each Ebola patient in the region is infecting on average 2.5 people, they warn that the window of opportunity for “timely control of the outbreak” has passed and the “risk for catastrophic devastation both in West Africa and beyond might have only just begun”. Although the future course of the outbreak is unpredictable, the authors used models to estimate how many would be infected in different scenarios reflecting varying levels of international response.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...y-9814804.html

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 23rd, 2014 at 03:49 PM.

Old October 23rd, 2014 #344
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
JEW-WORSHIPPING FAT BASTARD JOHN HAGEE SAYS EBOLA IS SENT BY GOD FOR NOT DOING ENOUGH FOR JEWS
Commentary from Andrew Anglin at the Daily Stormer.
http://www.dailystormer.com/jew-wors...ough-for-jews/

Old October 23rd, 2014 #346
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Commentary from Andrew Anglin at the Daily Stormer.
http://www.dailystormer.com/jew-wors...ough-for-jews/
The Hawg needs an apple in his mouth & a spit up his gelatinous ass.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 23rd, 2014 #347
StanSikorski
Mechanic

According to this, the 'doctor' was presenting symptoms and went bowling after first taking the subway to get there. His girlfriend has been quarantined as well. Jews fleeing JYC in 5...4...3...2...

Even as the authorities worked to confirm that Mr. Spencer was infected with Ebola, it emerged that he traveled from Manhattan to Brooklyn on the subway on Wednesday night, when he went to a bowling alley and then took a taxi home.

The next morning, he reported having a temperature of 103 degrees, raising questions about his health while he was out in public.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/ny...city.html?_r=0

Old October 23rd, 2014 #348
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
The headline looked promising but it's just some bullshit "explaining" why they need a lot of (taxslave) money for so many pseudo-doctors, mining equipment, deforestation machinery, Ebola Battle Bots, "research", drug companies and stuff.

Ebola outbreak: Virus to kill 67,000 in Monrovia by December, claims academic study
You're right. The headline is much too optimistic. My prediction is 40000 reported cases of ebola by Christmas, and that's worldwide, though with most of them still in West Africa. Using the conventional rule that there are 1.5 unreported cases for each reported one, there will be 100,000 total ebola cases by Christmas, but only 50000 total ebola deaths then (worldwide). To be sure, Monrovia will probably have more than its demographic share due to TNB.

Old October 23rd, 2014 #349
N.B. Forrest

First AIDS, now ebola: all because GODDAMNED IDIOT NIGGERS fucked apes & continued to eat apes & fruit bats, even after being warned to stop....

Taken as a whole - which is how the requirements of survival demand they be taken - niggers, no matter where they are, are a deadly threat to others that should be gathered together by force in 'Freaka & left to self-correcting nature.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 23rd, 2014 #350
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
It's all Me, Me, Me! with these types.

Is he eating that slop with his hands?

Old October 24th, 2014 #351
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

'I ain't taking the subway no more': Fear and panic spreads as Ebola doctor's week-long itinerary reveals he rode three subway lines, ate out, went bowling and took an Uber taxi before testing positive for deadly virus

Quote:
  • Doctors Without Borders physician Dr. Craig Spencer visited a busy Williamsburg bowling alley Wednesday night just hours before becoming ill
  • The 33-year-old took an Uber car to Brooklyn from his home in Harlem
  • He has tested positive for the deadly virus, New York City's first diagnosis
  • He rode three subway lines, went bowling, ate out, went to the High Line

Old October 24th, 2014 #352
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Girl, 2, is first confirmed Ebola case in Mali despite WHO's confidence that deadly disease would not spread to ANOTHER African state

Quote:
  • Child had recently arrived from neighbouring Guinea, where outbreak began
  • She tested positive at hospital in Malian town of Kayes on Wednesday
  • WHO assistant director had been 'reasonably confident' Ebola would not spread to Mali
  • Sierra Leone president believes his country will have Ebola contained 'by the end of the year'
  • But top Red Cross official said it would take up to six months to get Ebola under control as hunt continues for vaccine
  • WHO describes outbreak, which has claimed 4,900 lives including at least 1,250 in Sierra Leone, as global public health emergency
  • Breakthrough in search for vaccine could be just weeks away, says WHO

Old October 24th, 2014 #353
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Ebola hits New York: Doctor who recently returned from treating patients in Africa tests POSITIVE for deadly virus - after spending SEVEN days riding the subway, bowling and travelling around in Uber taxis

Quote:
  • Dr Craig Spencer, 33, who returned to the U.S. from Guinea, was admitted to Bellevue Hospital on Thursday
  • He flew through Brussels and arrived in New York on October 17
  • The doctor was taken to the hospital from his home in Harlem after developing an 103F fever and nausea
  • Spencer reported feeling sluggish on Tuesday but only developed a temperature on Thursday
  • On Wednesday night, the doctor, who had been self-monitoring his symptoms, travelled to a bowling alley in Williamsburg by train and taxi
  • His girlfriend is being quarantined as a precaution
  • 'Disease detectives' have fanned out to trace the patients' contacts in order to identify anyone who may be at risk
  • President Obama is offering federal support to New York as it responds to its first Ebola case

Old October 24th, 2014 #354
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

He even lives in Harlem which is strange enough. Authorities send confusing messages, after neighbors removed his door to prevent anybody touching the handle. De Blasio then says there's no danger, taliking heads say the virus can't live long outside of a host. Then, they seal off the house anyway.

Old October 24th, 2014 #355
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Microsoft co-founder pledges $100 MILLION of his own fortune to combat Ebola in West Africa and stop the spread of the deadly disease

Flush!

Can people be so smart and so rich that the really have no contact with reality?

Quote:
  • Co-founder Paul Allen has pledged a donation of $100 million
  • The amount roughly quadruples his earlier commitment of about $26 million to nonprofit groups and the CDC
  • Former software mogul is worth more than $15billion and owns three sports teams
  • The donation makes him one of the largest individual donors in the Ebola crisis
  • Allen's donation joins that of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which has pledged $50 million to support the cause

Old October 24th, 2014 #356
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Shocking moment bumbling cops leave Ebola doctor's apartment and dump their protective gloves and masks in a sidewalk trash can

Has pro-nigger affirmative action really dragged down the minimum IQ required to be a Kwap that low?

Quote:
  • Holly Taylor spent a week in Sierra Leone as Oxfam campaigns assistant
  • Holly, 26, from Oxford witnessed death and destruction but also hope
  • She met women who had lost ten of their close family to the disease
  • Infection control measures often leave people without any source of income
  • Families also witness all their possessions being burned to stop disease
  • She details her experiences in an exclusive diary for MailOnline

Old October 24th, 2014 #357
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default E.U. to shovel 1.3 billion € taxpayer total money into the project:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/24/news...nds/index.html

Quote:
...European countries have responded to appeals for more help to fight Ebola by pledging to increase aid for West Africa to a billion euros ($1.3 billion)...

Old October 24th, 2014 #358
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Ebola epidemic will explode by mid-December and kill tens of thousands of people, scientists warn

Quote:
  • This is unless international efforts to control virus are increased
  • Researchers used mathematical modelling to predict infection rates
  • Said Liberia's most populated county could see 90,000 deaths by December
  • Single infected individual in the county could pass on infection to 2.5 people
  • Introducing controls by October 31 could avert 97,940 cases of the disease
  • Experts called for more treatment beds and more protective kits
  • Also want a five-fold increase in the speed at which new cases are detected

Old October 24th, 2014 #359
Ian Smith son

Default Obama brings in 1,900 people from another Ebola nation

Obama brings in 1,900 people from another Ebola nation

Since an outbreak of Ebola hit the Democratic Republic of the Congo in July, the Obama administration has brought into the U.S. at least 1,900 refugees from the disease-stricken nation, WND has learned.

Required medical screening for refugees may not detect all diseases. The mandatory blood and urine tests for all refugees would not detect Ebola.

The strain of Ebola found in the Congo is slightly different from the virus that has been ravaging West Africa. Researchers have concluded the Congolese outbreak is not connected to the epidemic in West Africa.

The U.S. refugee program this year is on pace to resettle 70,000 citizens, including a limit for the fiscal year of 2014 of 14,000 from Africa, with the State Department giving priority to Congolese refugees.

Since July, at least 1,900 Congolese refugees have been resettled within the U.S., according to statistics provided by the State Department.

A report from the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration shows 944 refugees were admitted from the Congo in July; 628 in August and 338 in September, for a total of 1,910 Congolese refugees.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/obama-bri...-ebola-nation/

Old October 25th, 2014 #360
Jerry Abbott

I'm going to post a history of the whole ebola outbreak soon. It's very long, so I'll probably start another thread.

Tags
#1, africa, dallas, ebola, liberia, texas

Thread