Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 14th, 2013 #1
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Default wth, youtube is FULL of male to female transformation videos.

I saw one of these videos posted a few years back, but only just now realized there are HUNDREDS of these on youtube.

It is like the new 'craze' among young white males.

For one thing, these idiots are decieving any would be suitors in a horrible, humiliating way, which in and of itself is very clearly wicked and evil.

They just want to be pampered and treated special like a little girl, and take advantage of the chivalry of white christian society.

I'm pretty sure there ain't no guys who want to be girls in Kenya.

just do a search for 'male to female' on youtube.

Of course, this is really the sort of 'way out' most of whites are looking for in their avoidance of duty to eachother in the open all out race war waging all around them, everyday.

If you become a woman, then you can just wait for niggers to win and come ravish you as their trophy, instead of being a man and taking the horrible punishment and suffering that comes with fighting for what is right.

Old September 14th, 2013 #3
Samuel Hund
Banned

I have a different understanding on why this is happening.

Single motherhood or lack of father figure(since most white men are cowards and sell their soul, they are turning their sons into gay due to their cowardice). Notice that most of this videos are made by teenagers. Men who don't have a loving father male figure are very likely to turn gay. Feminism is destroying the family and is emasculating man in the relationship psyche. It's the apice of decades of jew working in the west culture.

above follow some interesting study about the causes of homossexuality:

In 1962 members Society of Medical Psychoanalysts lead by Irving Bieber published the results of a comprehensive study of 106 male homosexuals and 100 heterosexuals controls. This was not a one shot questionnaire, but one of the most in depth and authoritative studies of its kind ever done. The study involved over seventy therapists, 10 years of work, multiple evaluations and follows-ups. The questionnaires were filled out by the analysts with information gained in hours of patient sessions. The report provided numerous case histories and sought in every case to answer the question: Why did this man become homosexual?

They concluded that: "Profound interpersonal disturbance is unremitting in the homosexual father-son relationship. Not one of the fathers (of homosexual sons)... could be regarded as reasonably 'normal' parents''

Fathers of the homosexual patients were not just lazy or too-busy; these detached fathers exhibited severe male-rivalry problems which they took out on their sons.Their boys not only feared their fathers, they hated them for abandoning them to their mothers smothering influences.

The majority of the homosexuals did not appear to have positive male models to identify with as children, and as a consequences they may have identified with females. This process was probably facilitated by the fact that normative masculine role behavior was not encouraged strongly by either parent.

The personal comments by the homosexual respondents confirmed the negative father/son relationship:

--There was no closeness between us... I don't remember any moves toward friendship.

--He used to pick at me all the time. I did not meet up to the standards of the kids. He called me sissy, and girls' names. He would give my brother money but not me. He just ignored me.

--My stepfather was very cruel... I despised him is mild thing to say and resented the fact that he married my mother.

A boy who strongly identifies with a father and especially a father who has marked male characteristics, does not suffer from anxiety. Our control group has reported kind, caring and at the same time vigorous fathers endowed with authority. They appear to represent desirable identification models for their sons also in relation to women. It was found that our control group of heterosexual men strongly identified with their fathers... the development of selfesteem in boys is directly dependent on the degree to which the father was committed to their rearing and the strength of the emotional bond with him. The homosexuals and transsexuals in our study manifested selfesteem disorders

With only a few exceptions, the male homosexual declares that father has been a negative influence in his life. He refers to him with such adjectives as cold, unfriendly, punishing, brutal, distant, detached. There is no a single even moderately well controlled study that we have been able to locate in which male homosexuals refer to father positively or affectionately.

However, while it is highly unlikely that a boy will become homosexual if his father lovingly supports his son's masculine development, the lack of a positive father/son relationship does not of itself predestine a boy to become homosexual as an adult

Old September 14th, 2013 #4
Joey Joejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneOfTheNorth View Post

If you become a woman, then you can just wait for niggers to win and come ravish you as their trophy, instead of being a man and taking the horrible punishment and suffering that comes with fighting for what is right.

Personally I find the prospect of the niggers coming to ravish me as their trophy a lot more frightening then the punishment and suffering ........

Old September 15th, 2013 #5
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Hund View Post

Single motherhood or lack of father figure(since most white men are cowards and sell their soul, they are turning their sons into gay due to their cowardice). Notice that most of this videos are made by teenagers. Men who don't have a loving father male figure are very likely to turn gay. Feminism is destroying the family and is emasculating man in the relationship psyche. It's the apice of decades of jew working in the west culture.

In 1962 members Society of Medical Psychoanalysts lead by Irving Bieber published the results of a comprehensive study of 106 male homosexuals and 100 heterosexuals controls. This was not a one shot questionnaire, but one of the most in depth and authoritative studies of its kind ever done. The study involved over seventy therapists, 10 years of work, multiple evaluations and follows-ups. The questionnaires were filled out by the analysts with information gained in hours of patient sessions. The report provided numerous case histories and sought in every case to answer the question: Why did this man become homosexual?

They concluded that: "Profound interpersonal disturbance is unremitting in the homosexual father-son relationship. Not one of the fathers (of homosexual sons)... could be regarded as reasonably 'normal' parents''

Fathers of the homosexual patients were not just lazy or too-busy; these detached fathers exhibited severe male-rivalry problems which they took out on their sons.Their boys not only feared their fathers, they hated them for abandoning them to their mothers smothering influences.

The majority of the homosexuals did not appear to have positive male models to identify with as children, and as a consequences they may have identified with females. This process was probably facilitated by the fact that normative masculine role behavior was not encouraged strongly by either parent.

The personal comments by the homosexual respondents confirmed the negative father/son relationship:

--There was no closeness between us... I don't remember any moves toward friendship.

--He used to pick at me all the time. I did not meet up to the standards of the kids. He called me sissy, and girls' names. He would give my brother money but not me. He just ignored me.

--My stepfather was very cruel... I despised him is mild thing to say and resented the fact that he married my mother.

A boy who strongly identifies with a father and especially a father who has marked male characteristics, does not suffer from anxiety. Our control group has reported kind, caring and at the same time vigorous fathers endowed with authority. They appear to represent desirable identification models for their sons also in relation to women. It was found that our control group of heterosexual men strongly identified with their fathers... the development of selfesteem in boys is directly dependent on the degree to which the father was committed to their rearing and the strength of the emotional bond with him. The homosexuals and transsexuals in our study manifested selfesteem disorders

With only a few exceptions, the male homosexual declares that father has been a negative influence in his life. He refers to him with such adjectives as cold, unfriendly, punishing, brutal, distant, detached. There is no a single even moderately well controlled study that we have been able to locate in which male homosexuals refer to father positively or affectionately.

However, while it is highly unlikely that a boy will become homosexual if his father lovingly supports his son's masculine development, the lack of a positive father/son relationship does not of itself predestine a boy to become homosexual as an adult
I was just going to say the parents of these people really fucked up big time, don't even teach their kids what sex they are.

Just look at these vids, look at the segment where they interview their idiot parents, holy shit, right there is your answer. the parents have absolutely no guidance about life whatsoever, they know absolutely nothing about right or wrong.

a handsome guy who turns into a girl, dates an attractive girl who becomes a guy. what is wrong with this picture?

Old September 15th, 2013 #6
Peer Fischer

Quote:
I know of one that moved to the U.S. and became Prezidunce.

Old September 15th, 2013 #7
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:

What about the one you have as president for two terms?

Old September 15th, 2013 #8
Jae Manzel

I think I'll remain single

Old September 15th, 2013 #9
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
I was just going to say the parents of these people really fucked up big time, don't even teach their kids what sex they are.
Since when do kids have to be taught what sex they are? No, they are being taught that they are the wrong sex.

Old September 15th, 2013 #10
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:

I don't know which is worse though, faggots or psychologists.

faggots are addicted to sperm. they want sperm for the same reason women do.

Old September 15th, 2013 #11
Samuel Hund
Banned

Quote:
I don't know which is worse though, faggots or psychologists.

faggots are addicted to sperm. they want sperm for the same reason women do.
I don't like psychologist or shrinks neither, they are emasculated, most of the time marxist, They will often tell you that homossexuality is not a mental illness and will talk about ''acceptance''. It's just one more humanity discipline in college(like history).

but I think is very usefull to understand human psychology in a world that try to destroy you by brainwashing. Our enemy certainly do understand it.

Old September 15th, 2013 #12
N.B. Forrest

I knew a faggot who met those criteria: a hard, abrasive father; older, masculine brothers that disdained his effeminacy; a clinging mother who admitted that she'd wanted a girl, and had him style her hair, paint her toenails & other girly shit like that.....

I strongly suspect that there's some genetic fuckup that plays a strong role in faggotry - but I also think that in many cases a disfunctional upbringing, or overly tolerant libtard dishrag parents (Cher, Barbra Streisand, ad nauseam) is the element that makes it bear disgusting, shit-stained froot....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 15th, 2013 #13
Yon Archdale

I think it's hilarious, it's not like any of them were going to care about their race before their opposite gender role play game.

Old September 16th, 2013 #14
Norman Bean

I recall reading some years ago in a tabloid,a story of a father who had 9 or so daughters,and finally fathered a son.Around age 55,his only son had a sex change.Now most men eventually, desire an heir, to both carry on the family name, business,or inherit what he has worked so hard to amass in his life time.Such news given to a father in many parts of the world, would get both that son and the wife wasted,for shaming him.Even in todays screwed up modern America, One has to think that VERY few men out there,would care to marry a false female.Most men around the world,if they found out their new wife used to be a man, would waste "her" for dishonoring him,and his family, then waste them self.One has to think that in the end,a great number of these false women end up committing suicide.The medical establisment love it,because it must pull in a billion a year,as well,it furthers the zero population growth agenda/gay agenda.

Old September 29th, 2013 #15
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
I don't like psychologist or shrinks neither, they are emasculated, most of the time marxist, They will often tell you that homossexuality is not a mental illness and will talk about ''acceptance''. It's just one more humanity discipline in college(like history).

but I think is very usefull to understand human psychology in a world that try to destroy you by brainwashing. Our enemy certainly do understand it.

these people had a 'doctor' tell them their child was trangendered, so they started dressing him up like a girl. It's amazing how the doctor is now God to these average people. They would cut off their son's penis if the doctor told them to.

It believe it really is true that jewish Freemasonry recruits a lot of the doctors and lawyers. I would imagine it is true with the Bolsheviks, that they have hordes of doctors on the payroll, not just psychologists, but actual MD's.

Old September 29th, 2013 #16
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I knew a faggot who met those criteria: a hard, abrasive father; older, masculine brothers that disdained his effeminacy; a clinging mother who admitted that she'd wanted a girl, and had him style her hair, paint her toenails & other girly shit like that.....

I strongly suspect that there's some genetic fuckup that plays a strong role in faggotry - but I also think that in many cases a disfunctional upbringing, or overly tolerant libtard dishrag parents (Cher, Barbra Streisand, ad nauseam) is the element that makes it bear disgusting, shit-stained froot....
you are confusing faggotism with weakness. You just hate weak people and want to attack them, which is natural, masculine, predatory sadistic behavior. Cruel as hell and totally manly.

Faggots are not always sissies. Many of them could beat you to death and kill you. They crave the masculine essence, that is why they crave sperm.

Testosterone and steroids were originally discovered by injecting the sperm of bulls into people. It made them more manly, their muscles grew, they became younger. Scientific fact.

Old September 29th, 2013 #17
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

a lot of times, you see mean little boys who never grow out of their mean stage, girls don't like them because they are nasty and wicked human beings and this makes them very bitter and angry.

Sometimes nasty females actually like their cruelty and reinforce their feelings that their idiotic senseless hatred of puppies and cute things makes them superior and more manly.

these little monsters proceed to kick puppies and stomp flowers because they are attempting to scare sane people with their disturbed behavior. It's called terrorism, intimidation, bullying, and most animals do this during rut season.

the problem is, humans are in perpetual rut season, thus they can become perpetually cruel and combative, also obviously because of population density and constant male rivalry interactions, daily sexual competition, and GREED.

Old September 29th, 2013 #18
SaraT

Well, nature does make genetic mistakes. A small % of people are born with an extra x/y chromosome which can physically affect their parts. If we take the boy's statement at face value that he has always felt he was a girl, then this may be pointing to some sort of brain abnormality.

Old September 29th, 2013 #19
Chad Wentworth

Only a degenerate would actively look for that sort of stuff, even for feigning disgust. The lives of freaks are of no interest to anybody.

Thread