Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2022 #1
Dale Jensen
Videography Producer

Default The Rulers of Russia, by Rev Dennis Fahey (3-Part Audiobook, 2022)

[no CI ever on vnnforum]

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 26th, 2022 at 09:14 PM.

Old April 25th, 2022 #2
moldberg

I'd love to have a version of part 1 that's larger than 6 kB.

If anyone can figure out how to get in touch with them, please let them know they fucked it up.

Old April 26th, 2022 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

no christian identity in ANY form anywhere on this forum. do it again, you'll be banned.

Old April 27th, 2022 #4
moldberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
no christian identity in ANY form anywhere on this forum. do it again, you'll be banned.
Bruh. You delete a work about how Jews rule Russia, and another one literally called "Talmud Unmasked", just because they were written by Catholic priests. What's next - maybe your EMJ recordings are on the chopping block?

Old April 27th, 2022 #5
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldberg View Post
Bruh. You delete a work about how Jews rule Russia, and another one literally called "Talmud Unmasked", just because they were written by Catholic priests. What's next - maybe your EMJ recordings are on the chopping block?
It's his forum so he makes the rules I guess.

You can't make the rules in someone else's house.

Old April 28th, 2022 #6
Crowe

Quote:
I'd love to have a version of part 1 that's larger than 6 kB.

If anyone can figure out how to get in touch with them, please let them know they fucked it up.
Identity tards got way bigger problems than a 6kb audio file.

Everything about it is pure, fucking cope. Imagine being soo desperate to cling onto your jew-on-a-stick religion that you gotta concoct even more fairy tales about how desert semites in the middle east were actually White. White men are not hebrews, or israelites.

Last edited by Crowe; April 28th, 2022 at 01:06 AM.

Old April 28th, 2022 #7
Serbian

Haven't seen more retarded shit than CI in my life. These people are totally fucked in the head.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 28th, 2022 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
no CI clown material in any form, whether book or reader, on this forum.

that's the rule, it's absolute.

the reason they try to infiltrate here is because they cant draw any eyeballs on their own due to their being lying scum pushing horseshit. they are the worst of all worlds - POS men with a (((POS))) doctrine.

Old May 24th, 2022 #9
Dale Jensen
Videography Producer

I will respect your request and not post any C.I. stuff but you must know that 90% of White people are Christian, and thusly stuff that helps to awaken ordinary Christians who happen to not be awake right now, is helpful to the longer term goals of educating Christians about Jewish supremacists and their danger.

That being said I won't post any more C.I. stuff, but it's myopic in the short term for the long-term goal of reaching the larger White Christian population. I'm sorry you don't see that bigger vision. Will you purge E.M.J. next for being an Xtian? I surely hope not.

Quote:

the reason they try to infiltrate here is because they cant draw any eyeballs on their own due to their being lying scum pushing horseshit. they are the worst of all worlds - POS men with a (((POS))) doctrine.

Old May 24th, 2022 #10
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Jensen View Post
I will respect your request and not post any C.I. stuff but you must know that 90% of White people are Christian, and thusly stuff that helps to awaken ordinary Christians who happen to not be awake right now, is helpful to the longer term goals of educating Christians about Jewish supremacists and their danger.

That being said I won't post any more C.I. stuff, but it's myopic in the short term for the long-term goal of reaching the larger White Christian population. I'm sorry you don't see that bigger vision. Will you purge E.M.J. next for being an Xtian? I surely hope not.
He's recorded thousands of pages of his books, so obviously EMJ won't be purged.

CI (Christian Identity) is a specific thing. EMJ ain't part of that. He's a true believer in Catholicism. He'd probably laugh at you if you came running with CI nonsense. CI wants to put us White (specifically NW European) people in the place of the Jews where ever they are found in the Bible. It's silly stuff and most of its adherents are usually pretty nutty. That's why the rule is in place.

Old June 9th, 2022 #11
Martel
732 A.D.

Quote:

I didn't know that was a rule on here,
I thought it was against all Christians.

I don't follow everything that goes on here.

I suspected the CI Tards are the ones that poisoned
the European Christian "well", this forum has a strong anti-Christian slant.

I have my own history with CI peeps and I actually
gave them a chance years back and looked at what
they were saying.

They confuse everything and I strongly believe they know that and it is very deliberate.

Their main goal seems to be divide and distract, and it works, they are poison.

And my perspective is from a historical point of view not religious.

The entire " leadership " of " CI " hate each other
and cannot agree on one thing, that is one thing I
learned going back.

The Finck is the worst. He openly called for
Dr Duke to be raped by moslems in the
comments section of DS.

Tags
christian, jew, judaism, russia

Thread