VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2023 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default Investing in an Aryan Future

I like to tell people, you give me $100 million today, and I'll give you the world by the end of this decade. It might seem like a lot of money, but it's a tiny drop in the ocean compared to (((our enemies'))) budget.

In order for Whites to regain control over our countries, we need to fund a few hundred content creators (i.e. journalists, writers, artists, musicians, filmmakers, etc.) to create a convincing & compelling alternative Aryan culture to expose the propaganda and lies of our enemies and to inspire young Whites to reclaim what rightly belongs to us.

It's estimated that there are 300,000 racially-aware, jew-wise Whites in the world today (and that number is growing every day). If every one of them gave as little as $10/month, we could win this thing by the end of this decade.

I started the Aryan Archive as a foundation to build this new culture on, and I'm convinced that donating to it is the best way to achieve the above, but if you don't want to donate to us, please find a worthwhile content creator/White Rights Advocate to give to. As noted above, even $10 a month can help make the difference for a struggling advocate of our very worthy cause--many of whom can not find other employment because of their past advocacy on our behalf.

The Patriot Portal has lists of worth pro-White Advocacy and Political groups, as well as hundreds of platform providers, content creators, and even political prisoners that could use your support.

Do your part. Take the time to find one you identify with and sponsor them today.

Thread