Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 13th, 2023 #301
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry memoir ‘Spare’ shatters UK book sales record

By Thomas Barrabi
January 11, 2023

Prince Harry’s controversial autobiography “Spare” has shattered the United Kingdom’s record for the best-selling nonfiction book in history, its publisher announced on Tuesday.

“Spare,” which details Harry’s account of his various personal troubles and contentious relationship with other members of the royal family, has sold approximately 400,000 copies in hardback, e-book and audio formats since its official release Tuesday.

“We always knew this book would fly but it is exceeding even our most bullish expectations,” Transworld Penguin Random House managing director Larry Finlay said in a statement on the sales record.

“As far as we know, the only books to have sold more in their first day are those starring the other Harry (Potter),” the statement added.
(...)

https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/prince...-sales-record/

Old January 13th, 2023 #302
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Quote:
'People have had plenty of reasons to complain about us... sex crimes weren't one of them': Prince Harry becomes first royal to publicly address Prince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein with reference to 'shameful scandal' in biography
The official thread about jew pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (1953-2019) and his jewish network

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552290

Quote:
Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell (/ˌɡiːˈleɪn, -ˈlɛn/ ghee-LAYN, -⁠LEN; born 25 December 1961)[5][6] is a British convicted sex offender and former socialite.[7] In 2021, she was found guilty of child sex trafficking and other offences in connection with the financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.[8] In June 2022, she was sentenced in a New York court to 20 years imprisonment.[9]
(...)
Her father was from a Jewish family,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

As I have said before, the "royals" are utter scum.

Quote:
Prince Andrew’s disastrous TV interview about Jeffrey Epstein will be a movie

By Lee Brown
July 15, 2022

Banished UK royal Prince Andrew’s disastrous, life-changing TV interview about his close friendship with late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is being turned into a movie.

Screenwriter Peter Moffat confirmed to Deadline that work has started on “Scoops,” a movie about the November 2019 BBC interview that led to the 62-year-old prince being banished from royal duties by his mom, Queen Elizabeth II.

The flick is a big-screen adaptation of a book of the same name — published Thursday — that details behind-the-scenes wrangling that led to Andrew’s shocking decision to agree to the sit-down.
(...)
In the bombshell interview, Andrew justified his ongoing friendship with Epstein even after the latter was convicted of sex offenses against young girls, and spoke warmly of his longtime friend Ghislaine Maxwell, who has since been convicted of trafficking girls for Epstein.

He also denied knowing his own sex accuser, Virginia Roberts Giuffre — even suggesting that a photo of them together was a hoax.

In a humiliating reversal, Andrew promised to never again publicly accuse Giuffre of lying about being “an established victim of abuse” as he settled with her out of court for an estimated $12 million.
https://nypost.com/2022/07/15/prince...ed-into-movie/

Quote:
Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell had a 'relationship' which gave her 'unrestricted access' to Buckingham Palace, ex royal protection officer claims

By JESSICA WARREN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:59 GMT, 2 July 2022 | UPDATED: 08:31 GMT, 4 July 2022

Prince Andrew gave Ghislaine Maxwell 'unrestricted access' to Buckingham Palace as part of their close friendship, a former royal police officer has claimed.

The relationship between the Duke of York, 62, and Maxwell, 60, who has been jailed for 20 years for grooming young women for Jeffrey Epstein, is being scrutinised publicly.

It is said that Maxwell was waved in by Palace police when she visited the Duke, being allowed to enter 'at will', to see him.

Paul Page, who worked at Buckingham Palace from 1998 to 2004, said that Maxwell was often seen coming in and out of the Duke's apartments.

Prince Andrew gave Ghislaine Maxwell 'unrestricted access' to Buckingham Palace as part of their close friendship, a former royal police officer has claimed. Pictured, the pair at a wedding in Wiltshire in 2000

It is said that Maxwell was waved in by Palace police when she visited the Duke, being allowed to enter 'at will', to see him. Pictured, the pair at a wedding in Wiltshire in 2000
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-claims.html

Old January 13th, 2023 #303
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry memoir ‘Spare’ shatters UK book sales record
The British public supposedly hates Harry, and yet they're buying his book in record numbers. Brits really are a garbage people, for so many reasons.

Old January 14th, 2023 #304
Stewart Meadows

Prince Harry on Stephen Colbert's show:

From the comment section:

Quote:
astrega
Colbert is hilarious his classy/funny interviews go straight to the point without crossing the line, Prince Harry is doing what makes him happy life is too short to deal with people that make you feel uncomfortable...I appreciate his honesty and being down to earth
Quote:
Emma Richardson
Such a good interview. Nice to see these sides of his personality whilst also addressing things in a good way x
Quote:
R M
By far one of the greatest interviews and not just because it was Prince Harry but because of the real heart inside that man, truly one of us. #loveprinceharry
Quote:
Thomas Hendricks
I loved this interview. Harry seems so down to earth.
Quote:
Brett Kester
Superb interview. Not much of a royal watcher, but this was easily the best, most in-depth, humanizing interview with Harry.
Quote:
TNTraveler
I was on the edge of my seat watching this interview. Fantastic discussion. Forbes just reported that Harry’s book, Spare, has broken the Guinness record for fastest selling Nonfiction book! It’s already in its second printing after a 2-million first run!! Woo Hoo!
Go Harry!
Quote:
Alicia Vance
Thank you Prince Harry, for giving so many of us a safe space to talk about loss and grief. I'm far from royalty but also grew up in a family that didn't talk about it when my 59 yr old Dad died suddently. We kids just had to kind of figure things out on our own and there was a lot of risky behavior as part of that. If you're struggling find someone you can confide in.
Quote:
Leigh Nagel
Stephen, what a kind interview, you made it comfortable for ALL, in the way you conducted the interview. Kept it classy, fun, while putting a few things on the edge for some spice, well done! Harry, you were awesome, great job! Harry, you have already changed a LOT of things in regard to the "royals". One phrase I live by now, (because my family members are abusive in very much the same way). Pretty simple really but HITS THE SPOT..."Never let the bastards bring you down". Princess Diana, your MUM is shinning brightly tonight through you! I adore her, always have. You are so blessed with her spirit and you will triumph! God Bless You Harry. Please be very aware of your surroundings etc. in the forthcoming days and weeks. Great job, well done. ~ Leigh
Quote:
Demi Kallos
I see a Brand New Harry, and Not the Royal Air's that He was forced to portray.
Definitely loving The Real Harry Now, He's approachable, comfortable, and Real !
Great interview and I enjoyed Harry's interaction with the people in the audience, it's definitely a defining change in him, that he clearly deserves, because all Human Beings are born, Free
Quote:
Kathleen Henselder
I love Harry and hope only the best for him and his family
Quote:
Christopher Rubio
I really admire him. This interview was brilliant.
Quote:
Sharon Rudd
Brilliant interview so funny, love Harry such a loving man
Quote:
Soumie
He's so funny and likeable. Something I'm sure his brother wishes he had.
Quote:
Sharon Springthorpe
I love Harry and I know he is telling the truth

Old January 14th, 2023 #305
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry becomes first royal to publicly address Prince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein with reference to 'shameful scandal' in biography
Prince Harry slams uncle Prince Andrew over ‘embarrassing’ Jeffrey Epstein ties: ‘Spare’

https://nypost.com/2023/01/08/prince...ged-sex-abuse/

If Harry Hewitt-Markle (of all people) becomes the first British "royal" to publicly criticize "Prince" Andrew for his strong friendship with the convicted jew pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (and the perverted jew bitch and convicted child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell), then what does that say about the rest of the "royal" fambly?

Old January 14th, 2023 #306
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry says he held back on stories about Charles and William

By Nicki Gostin
January 13, 2023

Fighting words.

Prince Harry has enough material for another book and only cut swatches out to spare his family.

The California-based royal, 38 told the Telegraph that the original transcript for his explosive memoir, “Spare,” was actually double the length of the final draft. And the edited portions were about his father, King Charles, and his brother, Prince William.

He explained that “the first draft was different” with a total of 800 pages, rather than the current 400 pages.

“It could have been two books, put it that way. And the hard bit was taking things out,” he said.

“There are some things that have happened, especially between me and my brother, and to some extent between me and my father, that I just don’t want the world to know. Because I don’t think they would ever forgive me,” the Duke of Sussex added.

Prince Harry said he held back details about his brother, Prince William.
Getty Images

He further noted that he struggled to decide what made the final cut because he was aware that his family considered penning a book “an absolute no.”

Harry also claimed that the media had “a s–t ton of dirt about my family, I know they have, and they sweep it under the carpet for juicy stories about someone else.”
https://pagesix.com/2023/01/13/princ...414.1673671172

800 pages? Good grief. He must have a lot of dirt on that rotten family.

Old January 15th, 2023 #307
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry’s ‘Spare’ sets record as fastest-selling nonfiction book of all time

By Patrick Reilly
January 14, 2023

Prince Harry's "Spare" sold 1.34 million copies in the US, UK and Canada on its release day.
REUTERS

Prince Harry’s tell-all memoir “Spare” has shattered the record for the fastest-selling nonfiction book of all time.

The Duke of Sussex’s revelatory account of the royal family and his personal life sold a whopping 1.43 million copies during its first day on sale in the UK, US and Canada, according to Guinness World Records.

Harry’s book sales blew away the former record holder, “A Promised Land,” penned by former President Barack Obama, which sold 887,000 copies on its release day.

“Spare” details Prince Harry’s contentious relationships with his father, King Charles, and brother, Prince William, and problems caused by his marriage to Meghan Markle that caused him to quit the royal family in 2020.

The prince also opens up about losing his mother, Princess Diana, at the age of 12, his drinking and drug use, losing his virginity and his time serving with the British Army in Afghanistan.

“Spare” details Prince Harry’s relationships with members of the Royal Family.
Alessandro Bremec/NurPhoto/Shutt

(...)
Before Obama attained the record for the best-selling nonfiction book, his wife, Michelle, had held the record after her book “Becoming” sold 725,000 copies on its first day, according to Guinness.

Prior to “Becoming,” Bill Clinton’s “My Life” held the title after selling 400,000 copies on its release in 2004, breaking the record set one year earlier by his wife, Hillary Clinton. Her memoir, “Living History,” sold 200,000 copies.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/prince...k-of-all-time/

Old January 15th, 2023 #308
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Harry and Meghan peace talks with royal family before King Charles’ coronation possible: ‘Only way forward’

By Patrick Reilly
January 14, 2023

Peace talks between Prince Harry and the Royal family could happen before the May 6 coronation.
Getty Images

Peace talks between Prince Harry and the royal family could take place before his King Charles’ coronation in May, according to a new report.

“The only way forward” is for the exiled prince and his wife Meghan Markle to kiss and make up with Harry’s estranged kin before Charles is officially crowned on May 6, sources close to the royal family told The Sunday Times.

The couple, who live in California with their two children after infamously exiting royal life in 2020, are expected to attend the king’s big day at Westminster Abbey.

“It’s going to take flexibility on all sides, but it can be done. It’s fixable,” said a source close to the king who’s also familiar with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

“It needs Harry over here, in the room with the King and Prince of Wales and a couple of other family members.”

The insider continued, “Both sides need to hold their hands up and admit we didn’t get everything right, and we got a lot wrong, and we have to say to him, ‘We understand the pain you’ve been through.’ The King can do it.”

Insiders close to the Royal Family believe the two sides can reach some sort of agreement before King Charles’ coronation.
AP

The source also suggested Harry needs to swallow his pride and admit wrongdoing.

“Not everyone here behaved well, but Harry’s got to be able to sit down and say: ‘We didn’t behave well either.’ We’ve got to move on it and get it done by April. The King needs a clear run for the coronation,” they said.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/harry-...y-way-forward/

Old January 18th, 2023 #309
Stewart Meadows

Like I said: the British "royals" are scum.

Quote:
Prince Andrew’s disgraced pal Ghislaine Maxwell: I was ‘honored’ to meet Queen Elizabeth

By Samantha Ibrahim
January 16, 2023

Prince Andrew had a longstanding friendship with convicted felon Ghislaine Maxwell.

Ghislaine Maxwell sure was a fan of Queen Elizabeth.

The disgraced ex-socialite, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for her involvement with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, revealed how happy she was when she met the late monarch.

“I thought the queen was one of the most exceptional women I ever had the honor and privilege of meeting,” Maxwell, 61, told the Daily Mail on Sunday from behind bars.

She added that the sovereign — who died in September 2022 at the age of 96 — had a “sparkle” in her eyes and was “profoundly sorry” to hear of her passing.

Maxwell had been a guest of the queen’s son Prince Andrew over the decades and she was even pictured at Balmoral Castle with Epstein back in 1999.

Maxwell and Epstein had attended royal events on several occasions as well, including the Duke of York’s 40th birthday at Windsor Castle in June 2000.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/16/prince...een-elizabeth/

Old January 18th, 2023 #310
James Radov

quote Harry’s controversial autobiography “Spare” has shattered the United Kingdom’s record for the best-selling nonfiction book in history, its publisher announced on Tuesday.

NON fiction..

I have serious doubts about that.. the sex in the field with an old britslut maybe, killing 25 Taliban= no fukcing way.. well video games deaths are kinda-sorta a version of reality if you will..

isn't he Just Harry now, or Ginger Harry, Plain Harry.. he ain't Prince [if he ever was]
who's your daddy?

Old January 18th, 2023 #311
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
have serious doubts about that.. the sex in the field with an old britslut maybe, killing 25 Taliban= no fukcing way..
Well, I'm not a military man myself so I don't know much about these things, but if I'm not mistaken, Harry served as a pilot and a gunner for an Apache helicopter during his combat tour in Afghanistan, so his claim doesn't seem that far-fetched to me.

Quote:
isn't he Just Harry now, or Ginger Harry, Plain Harry.. he ain't Prince [if he ever was]
who's your daddy?
I believe his full name is Harry Hewitt-Markle, although he and his mulatta wife are also known as the Duke and Duchess of Netflix.

Old January 21st, 2023 #312
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Adult toy company promotes ‘spare ball gags’ in savage Prince Harry ad

By Jack Hobbs
January 18, 2023

It left the internet gagging.

A British sex-toy company took a shot at Prince Harry Saturday with a new billboard that said “Silence is golden” featuring a ball gag in reference to the Duke of Sussex revealing intimate details in his new memoir “Spare.”
(...)
It’s not the first time the adult toy company was inspired by the royal family. In 2018, Lovehoney — which operates in the UK, US and Australia — created a line of exclusive products to commemorate the couple’s marriage.

“Lovehoney are long-term supporters of Prince Harry and … [have] even launched a commemorative ‘Royal Wedding Penis Ring’ to celebrate the pair’s marriage,” said Rief.

“We have also had a close connection to the royal family in the past, having twice been awarded the Queen’s Award — once in 2016 and again in 2021.”

(...)
https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/sex-to...-in-savage-ad/

From the NY Post comment section:

Quote:
Sherry Smith 2 days ago
Harry is evidently now one of the most bankable people in the world. This outlet alone has published DOZENS of articles about him. When companies are using you in its advertising, then you know you've reached maximum velocity.
Quote:
Bizdevil 2 days ago
Yes - I hear Elizabeth Arden just rushed into production a new product:

"Codger Cream"

Tag line: Used on royal codgers all over the world.

Comes in 4 sizes: S,M,L and Hung
Quote:
Wiley Coyote 2 days ago
They ought to have a Meghan Markle strap on.

Old January 23rd, 2023 #313
Stewart Meadows

The British garbage paper The Guardian apparently sent one of its hacks to Harry and Meghan's neighborhood in California to see if the residents were willing to badmouth them, but they didn't have anything negative to say about the couple, and some even said that they're nice and friendly people; one guy mentioned that Harry had helped him move a tree that had fallen on a trail.

The only person in that area who criticized Harry was a British expatriate (naturally) who writes a gossip column (naturally) for a local newspaper. This Brit was upset with the prince for allegedly causing problems for the pedophile-enabling scum that make up the "royal" family.

Quote:
‘Didn’t read it, will not read it’: Harry and Meghan of little interest to Montecito neighbours

The world’s fastest-selling memoir is merely an episode in a soap opera in the Sussexes’ adopted California hometown

Nicholas Schou
Sat 21 Jan 2023 14.25 GMT

On the day Prince Harry’s controversial, headline-grabbing memoir Spare officially became the fastest-selling non-fiction book in history, the bookstore in his adoptive hometown in California did not move a single copy.

Indifference wasn’t the problem, although Montecito, the wealthy hillside community outside Santa Barbara where the Sussexes have made their home, is known for keeping its opinions of the royal couple close to its chest.

The much bigger issue was the weather.

The previous afternoon, a massive storm had dumped a foot of rain on California, the beginning of a week of dramatic “atmospheric rivers” and flooding across the state, and everyone was ordered to leave. With memories still fresh of a lethal storm exactly five years earlier, when mud and boulders sliding down from the mountains devastated areas of the town close to the creek and killed 23 people, it was perhaps understandable that locals had other things on their mind.
(...)
Asked for her own thoughts on Spare, Sheldon said, simply: “It’s a book.”

And its celebrated local author? “He took time to gather his thoughts and wanted to publish it,” she observed, “so I am here to sell it.”

Sheldon was equally unmoved by the controversies surrounding the memoir. “I think most people up here think of it as a soap opera,” she remarked.

Spare’s underwhelming performance in Montecito, a town of 10,000 mostly well-read residents, is not necessarily a rebuke of the royal couple. It conforms, rather, to the unspoken code of silence that the town maintains around its celebrity residents, who also include Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, Gwyneth Paltrow and the power couple Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom.
(...)
“It’s a perfect place to live under the radar,” said Kelly Mahan Herrick, a real estate agent specialising in luxury properties.

Press the locals about Harry and Meghan and they will respond with platitudes, if they respond at all. “They’re mostly out walking their dog,” was as much as one neighbour would offer and still did not want to be identified by name. “They’re very quiet, lovely people.”
(...)
Scratch the surface a little and you might find out a little more. Locals say that Meghan has been spotted shopping at the Wendy Foster boutique, and the couple recently spent a night with friends at the Santa Barbara Bowl, an outdoor amphitheatre, to see Jack Johnson. More commonly, Harry is spotted on his own or with a bodyguard, riding his bike to the beach, or playing polo at the Santa Barbara Polo Club, or hiking one of the many mountain trails above the town.

The president of the Montecito Trails Foundation, Ashlee Mayfield, said one of her board members bumped into Harry in the mountains recently and the prince helped him move a tree that had fallen on to the trail. “I think he really wants to be a normal guy in town,” Mayfield said.

Mayfield said she wasn’t surprised that most residents preferred to keep quiet about the Sussexes and argued that the extreme weather of the past few years has only reinforced local resistance to the celebrity publicity machine that many come to Montecito to escape, however temporarily. “Life up here isn’t all about gates and money and celebrity,” Mayfield said. “There is a mutual respect and consideration because of what can happen and what we have lived through as a community.”
(...)
“For most Montecitans, if not most Americans, royal watching is like bangers and mash – it’s something we’ve heard of but isn’t really our culture,” Firestein said. “We don’t really notice Harry and Meghan, though sometimes the locals get rankled by the British tabloids trying to get to them.”
(...)
The one person willing to discuss the book in detail was a British expatriate, Richard Mineards, who writes a gossip column for a local newspaper. His take after reading Spare from cover to cover?

“I think the whole thing is reprehensible,” he said, sounding a lot like the British tabloid newspapers he used to work for. “It is doing enormous harm not only to the royal family but to his own family, he and his wife… If he really does want to reconcile with his family in due course, why does he keep throwing bombs at them? Where do they go from here?”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...nia-neighbours

Old January 23rd, 2023 #314
Stewart Meadows

Once again, the British "royals" are scum.

Quote:
Prince Andrew 'assembles Ł10m war chest to launch legal case against accuser Virginia Giuffre' after inheriting 'several million' from the Queen - but US lawyers tell the duke he should 'forget it' and be 'grateful he's not in jail' over Epstein scandal

By ELIZABETH HAIGH FOR MAILONLINE and DAPHNE BARAK FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 23:34 GMT, 22 January 2023 | UPDATED: 01:23 GMT, 23 January 2023

Disgraced royal Prince Andrew is said to be amassing a war chest worth as much as Ł10 million in preparation to launch a legal challenge to his settlement with Virgina Giuffre over allegations she was forced to have sex with him when she was 17.

The Duke of York, 62, who is no longer a working royal and is not allowed to use his HRH title after reaching a deal in which he paid out to Ms Giuffre while not accepting any culpability, has always denied her claims.

He is expected to argue that he never met Ms Giuffre and that the infamous photo of the two of them is a fake.
(...)
However, several high-profile forensic experts who have examined the photo, in which Prince Andrew has his arm around a young Ms Giuffre, have said they believe it to be real.

Ms Giuffre alleges she was groomed by paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and associate Ghislaine Maxwell, and forced to have sex with him on several occasions.

Prince Andrew denied ever meeting Ms Giuffre in a disastrous Newsnight interview in 2021. He famously claimed he was at a Pizza Express in Woking at the time of one of the incidents mentioned by his accuser.

A royal source told the Sun that Andrew now wants to 'prove' his innocence in a US court.

They said: 'He was pressured into settling the case to avoid overshadowing the Platinum Jubilee and has paid a heavy price, personally and professionally.

'The King is happy for him to pursue this.

'As Head of State, he can't back him publicly, but Andrew is still his brother and he wants the best for him.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Giuffre.html

Old January 24th, 2023 #315
Stewart Meadows

Old January 27th, 2023 #316
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry’s first public speech since ‘Spare’ will cost you $995

By Samantha Ibrahim
January 27, 2023

Prince Harry is scheduled to make his first public speech since the release of his bombshell memoir ‘Spare’ earlier this month.

The Duke of Sussex will speak at BetterUp’s upcoming Uplift summit in San Francisco, California. The 38-year-old author will give a talk at the two-day convention for business leaders held on March 7 and 8.

While virtual registration for the event is free, attending the event in-person costs $995.

The tickets grant buyers access to workshops, fireside chats, group coaching sessions and food and wine.
(...)
Before the release of the father of two’s book, he and his wife Meghan Markle dropped a bombshell Netflix documentary series.

The show explores the couple’s exit from the royal family as well as stories about life inside the palace. The pair left the monarchy in January 2020 and moved to Montecito, California. Since then, Harry and Meghan’s relationship with some of the royal family allegedly soured.

“Harry & Meghan” director Liz Garbus recently criticized Buckingham Palace officials for their attempts to “discredit” the series.

“Buckingham Palace said that we didn’t reach out for comment [on the docuseries] when we did,” Garbus told Vanity Fair. “They did that to discredit us … and by discrediting us, they can discredit the content of the show.”

“We lived through some of those moments that were a little bit like ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass,’” the “Bobby Fischer Against the World” director added.

At the beginning of the show, a written message was scrawled on screen and told viewers, “Members of the Royal Family declined to comment on the content within this series.”
https://nypost.com/2023/01/27/prince...are-costs-995/

Old January 28th, 2023 #317
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Public want Prince Harry to be at King Charles’s coronation, poll finds

Exclusive: Standard poll reveals 60 per cent want Duke of Sussex to be at father’s ceremony in May

By Nicholas Cecil Political Editor
1 day ago

A majority of Britons say Prince Harry should be invited to the King’s Coronation, a new poll revealed on Friday.

The Ipsos survey for The Standard found 60 per cent of adults believe the Duke of Sussex should be offered a place at the ceremony.

But after the controversies sparked by his Spare autobiography, Netflix series and other recent TV interviews, 30 per cent believe he should not be invited.

The crowning and anointment of King Charles III on Saturday, May 6, will be part of a weekend of celebrations which includes a procession from Buckingham Palace, a balcony appearance and a concert at Windsor Castle.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/p...-b1056078.html

Old January 29th, 2023 #318
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
King Charles wants Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to attend Coronation

By Katherine Donlevy
January 28, 2023

King Charles has reportedly asked the Archbishop of Canterbury to broker a deal between his two warring sons so Prince Harry can attend his Coronation.

The British monarch asked Justin Welby — who will officiate the Coronation — to help mediate tensions between Prince William, 40, and Prince Harry, 38, ahead of the celebration in May, senior sources close to Lambeth Palace told the Daily Mail.
(...)
Harry also “resents being lumped together with Andrew” as the two “problem princes,” the insider dished.
(...)
The Palace declined to comment, but a source close to Prince William said they were not aware of any such negotiations.

Harry and Markle have not said whether they would attend the Coronation, but if they do they would only attend in a guest capacity.
(...)
Prince William reportedly has no desire to reconcile with his brother after the rogue royal sensationally claimed in his memoir that the future king grabbed him by the collar and tossed him to the ground during an argument about Markle.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/28/king-c...nd-coronation/

Old February 1st, 2023 #319
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
King Charles to respond to Harry’s ‘Spare’ in tell-all interview: report

By Samantha Ibrahim
January 31, 2023

Prince Harry won’t have the final say on “Spare” just yet.

In response to his son’s bombshell memoir, King Charles III is said to be preparing to share his side of the story, according to a royal source.

The British monarch, 74, will be the subject of a highly anticipated BBC profile ahead of his coronation on May 6.

Insiders speculate that Charles could use the interview as an opportunity to discuss recent claims about the royal family made by the Duke of Sussex, 38, in his best-selling book.

“Plans are already up and running for coronation coverage at the BBC, including the profile on the monarch. It is not the done thing to avoid subjects in interviews, so it makes matters tricky,” an insider told the Mirror recently.

At its Jan. 10 debut, Harry’s tell-all “Spare” — a reference to his place behind William in the royal line of succession — sold more than 1.4 million copies across formats in North America and the United Kingdom. Sales were undoubtedly helped by the previous release of his and wife Meghan Markle’s explosive Netflix documentary series late last year.

In both projects, the couple discussed the problematic treatment they endured as members of the Firm before they defected from the family in January 2020.

Prince Harry released his massive memoir “Spare” earlier this month.
AFP via Getty Images

(...)

Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, released their Netflix docuseries in December 2022.
Netflix

(...)

King Charles III and his wife, Camilla, Queen Consort, attend the traditional Christmas Day morning service on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk on Dec. 25, 2022.
John Rainford / SplashNews.com
https://nypost.com/2023/01/31/king-c...erview-report/

Old February 14th, 2023 #320
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Woman who allegedly took Prince Harry’s virginity called the romp ‘awkward’

By Leah Bitsky
February 10, 2023

Sasha Walpole, the woman who claims to have taken Prince Harry’s virginity in a field, called the intimate experience “awkward.”

“He was a young boy, so for him, it may have been mega awkward,” Walpole, 40, said on Piers Morgan’s “Uncensored” show on Friday morning.

Walpole added that “it should never have happened.”

She claimed she was 19 when she slept with Harry, who was 17 at the time.

Sasha Walpole reflected on taking Prince Harry’s virginity in a new interview with Piers Morgan.
UK Press via Getty Images

“We were friends. It’s not really that glorious in a field behind a pub,” she said, adding, “There was nothing glorious about being drunk and [having sex with] your mate.”

Walpole detailed the evening, sharing that she was “just friends” with Harry, 38, when they were both having a night out at the Vine Tree pub in Randwick, UK. She alleged that they both went outside for a cigarette before Harry went in for a kiss.

“We snuck out the back for a cigarette. He made the move. I don’t know why, or what happened, we just had a cigarette and before you know it, it was all happening,” Walpole said, adding that they were allegedly intoxicated on Sambuca.

Walpole said that Harry allegedly made the first move.
UK Press via Getty Images

(...)

Walpole alleged their romp lasted for five minutes before she realized she had “crossed a line.”
News Licensing / MEGA
https://pagesix.com/2023/02/10/sasha...340.1676358543

Tags
duchess of netflix, jews, meghan markle, misha nonoo, prince harry

Thread