Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2019 #1
Winston

Default Houston, Texas

Skal Kinsman, If I may. I was 1st awakened at the age of 15 in 1991. I have been away from things other than my Odinist / Thursian Religions and Studies for some time. I reside in Houston, TX. If you live in that area, please reach out to me. If you are nothing more than a beer nazi, please don’t waste my time. I want to lead by example, not just drink beer and point the finger.

Yes I'll have some drinks with you, but I must take action as well.

Old June 1st, 2020 #2
GermanAmerican

Unhappy

Texas luckily overall are still conservative, but like in Alabama, too many are liberal about race sadly.

Old June 7th, 2020 #3
Logan Carter

I reside in Texas as well. It seems the movement of blue Californians to our state is causing a strange political phenomenon. I hope you are staying safe friend.

Old June 7th, 2020 #4
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

i live in texas too. but one thing is near certain: after the 2020 election it will teeter over the edge and become majority blue. it'zzzzz comin...

Old June 8th, 2020 #5
GermanAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
i live in texas too. but one thing is near certain: after the 2020 election it will teeter over the edge and become majority blue. it'zzzzz comin...

I'm not in politics and don't complain over politicians, I will define white culture no matter who wins, but Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan are becoming blue too? I doubt it, the only really liberalized parts are the big cities, the rest still cares for conservative values. All I can say is that the issue is not Democrat VS Republican. Too many Republicans are too liberal on race sadly.

UPDATE: I see Indiana still marked as red in the predictions. I think Indiana is more blue than Iowa tho.

Thread