VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2011 #21
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Crash Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones.

One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.
We would love to tell the American people all of the details that lead to the killing of Bin Laden and the disposal of his body. Unfortunately, everyone who was involved has tragically died in unrelated circumstances.

So sorry.

Old August 6th, 2011 #22
volkszorn

Thumbs up

Quote:
The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

'Justice has been done', as Obongo said.

Old August 6th, 2011 #23
ernst blofeld

You know what gets me about all these gung ho united we stand patriotards "protecting our freedom" is that if you asked them to explain the 3rd, 4th or 5th amendment they wouldn't have a clue. Just like they don't have a clue that they are facilitating two of the biggest criminals on the planet, that Afghan president and his heroin dealing brother.
31 criminals died today, good riddance

Old August 6th, 2011 #24
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Crash Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones.

One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.
It looks like it was the unit that killed Osama. 31 of the killed were on the helicopter were from that unit (SEAL Team 6), on their way to rescue 4 other SEALs who were under siege from the Taliban, only 1 of which survived with injuries, for a total of 34 SEALs killed plus the others on the helicopter.

No doubt many will consider the possibility this was done to cover up something other than the official story regarding the Osama bin Ladin assassination.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08...ep-them-quiet/
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; August 6th, 2011 at 05:51 PM.

Old August 6th, 2011 #25
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

The same fucking unit that took out Bin Laden hmmmmm....

Old August 6th, 2011 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

They've been promoting all the Seal team bs on tv ever since the bin Laden thing. We are given to understand these are some serious badasses - and equipped with the latest high-tech gear, no less! In other words, the usual military Fox-fan fluffing. Think of that nebbishy snatchface Tom Clancy. In a way, the beta male is the most dangerous thing in the world.

Old August 6th, 2011 #27
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
The same fucking unit that took out Bin Laden hmmmmm....
They won't be giving interviews to the news now. The question is did these men that killed Bin Laden even exist?

Old August 6th, 2011 #28
Armstrong
Banned

I don't rejoice or feel glad when our people are killed either. I realize a lot of them went in hoping to better themselves and believing in 'their country'. The military thrives on kids whose brains are not fully developed. As Susan pointed out on another thread, the part of the brain that processes high risk behavior doesn't fully develop until mid 20's. Plus this screwed up economy is leaving a lot of kids with not much other choice than the military.

This bs is all part of 'killing the best of the goyim'....they take some of our best kids and send them off to wars to be killed. How nice, Jews.

That being said, the UDT guys I knew in Subic were great people. They'd fill my SCUBA tanks for a bit of help loading or unloading from ops....

Now we need to get our Jew ran government out of this 'Endless war' mode....

Old August 6th, 2011 #29
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I don't rejoice or feel glad when our people are killed either. I realize a lot of them went in hoping to better themselves and believing in 'their country'. The military thrives on kids whose brains are not fully developed. As Susan pointed out on another thread, the part of the brain that processes high risk behavior doesn't fully develop until mid 20's. Plus this screwed up economy is leaving a lot of kids with not much other choice than the military.

This bs is all part of 'killing the best of the goyim'....they take some of our best kids and send them off to wars to be killed. How nice, Jews.

That being said, the UDT guys I knew in Subic were great people. They'd fill my SCUBA tanks for a bit of help loading or unloading from ops....

Now we need to get our Jew ran government out of this 'Endless war' mode....
I used to feel the same way but anyone that thinks they are serving "their" country is an enemy to our race because it really is their country and 110 million turd world muds are "their" countrymen. The government they fight for is the deadliest enemy the White Race has ever faced bar none. Democracy and diversity is their battle cry and anyone that objects will be waterboarded and shot.

Also, the average age of SF soldiers and SEALs is 32. How anyone can reach that age and not figure out who the real enemy is deserves whatever comes their way.

Old August 6th, 2011 #30
katsung47

Now no one could prove Operation Geronimo. Government could say whatever they want to say.

But did the Seal team 6 had died once before? Like Bin Laden had to act redeath. It's all out of the strategy needs of the Feds.

Quote:
How Many US SEALs Died? (Apparently, Plenty)
Paul Craig Roberts
5-25-11

In a sensational and explosive TV report, the Pakistani News Agency has provided a live interview with an eye witness to the US attack on the alleged compound of Osama bin Laden. The eye witness, Mohammad Bashir, describes the event as it unfolded. Of the three helicopters, "there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them up, but as he [the helicopter] was picking them up, it (caught fire and blew up)." The witness says that there were no survivors, just dead bodies and pieces of bodies everywhere. "We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing."

I always wondered how a helicopter could crash, as the White House reported, without at least producing injuries. Yet, in the original White House story, the SEALs not only survived a 40-minute firefight with al Qaeda, "the most highly trained, most dangerous, most vicious killers on the planet," without a scratch, but also survived a helicopter crash without a scratch.

The Pakistani news report is available on You Tube. The Internet site, Veterans Today, posted a translation along with a video of the interview. And, Information Clearing House made it available on May 17.
http://www.rense.com/general94/howmany.htm

Old August 6th, 2011 #31
C. Grady Tucker

I honestly doubt anyone killed Osama. Osama has been dead for years.

More likely some enemy of the ISI was set up and offered up to the ZOG instead. If I were a conspiracy nut I'd say the SEALs were taken out to cover up that fact.

Old August 6th, 2011 #32
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
I used to feel the same way but anyone that thinks they are serving "their" country is an enemy to our race because it really is their country and 110 million turd world muds are "their" countrymen. The government they fight for is the deadliest enemy the White Race has ever faced bar none. Democracy and diversity is their battle cry and anyone that objects will be waterboarded and shot.

Also, the average age of SF soldiers and SEALs is 32. How anyone can reach that age and not figure out who the real enemy is deserves whatever comes their way.

I hear what you're saying....but as ex military and with relatives and friends kids in this bs 'our' government is foisting on the world, I still refuse to cheer or rejoice when our troops are killed. Won't burn flags either.

Quote:
I honestly doubt anyone killed Osama. Osama has been dead for years.

More likely some enemy of the ISI was set up and offered up to the ZOG instead. If I were a conspiracy nut I'd say the SEALs were taken out to cover up that fact.

Right on the money there imho.....I'd agree.

Old August 6th, 2011 #33
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
In a way, the beta male is the most dangerous thing in the world.
Yeh, beta males white-knight for femcunts, and also white-knight for the jews and other pet "minorities". "MY HONOR SAYS I MUST PROTECT THESE POOR MINORITIES!!!" Pathetically sad.

No beta dude, your honor says you should be on our side, protecting your own, you tard.

Time for alphas to snatch up the reins again. It'll be better for everyone involved, including most military guys and FBI agents, who are mostly beta males. The only people who will lose are the jews.

Old August 6th, 2011 #34
Trevor Dermott

I think any nascent WN movement should include an explicit appeal to FBI agents and military types.

They love authority. We can provide that for them.

They like power. We will allow them to keep it, but we will be in charge instead of kikes sending sons and daughters to die for israel.

They want a salary. Don't worry - it's not going anywhere. You will be rewarded for your loyalty.

We can do all this better than the jews currently in power can do. The transfer of power to us doesn't even need to be violent. FBI and military beta types will gladly follow, provided someone tells them how to behave and it is in their long-term interests compared to what the jews instruct them to do.

Crazy talk, for the moment. Pipe dreams. Nutty.

But one day, it could be true. And provided enough of us care, one day it will be true.

Old August 6th, 2011 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

To the extent military aren't just in it for the thrills and benefits, they're "defending our country," "protecting our freedom," or "safeguarding our way of life." So you say to them, Psst, buddy. We're being invaded by Mexico. Why are you all rushing off to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan? Those are 8,000 miles away on the other side of the world. Why aren't you busy defending us here where we need it? ...and, to get meta-level, why hasn't what I've just suggested to you ever occurred to you? (ring tone). Oh - your superiors tell you what to do. You can't decide on your own. It's "above your pay grade." Ok, I see.

That's why I regard all military and cops as German shepherds. Until proven otherwise, they should be assumed to be K-9 units. They do what they're trained to do, without the slightest bit of human-level "why" thought involved at all.

Old August 6th, 2011 #36
confederate

the isi was created and is controlled by the c.i.a. according to michel chossodovsky. that is why on 11sep01 a high ranking officer was meeting with officials of the u.s. govt. and, on the orders of the u.s., the i.s.i. wired muhammad atta $100,000 for the 9/11 operation. if this is true, then it is not hard to figure why "osama bin laden" was holed-up in a compound a short distance from a pakistani military base. they were instructed to do so in order to keep their target on ice until a dramatic theatrical performance was necessary. remember the negro's popularity rating went up immediately after and talk was that he was a shoe-in for re-election? the u.s. knew all along. the "successful raid" was theatre. it is doubtful that anyone was killed. much less o.b.l., who was reported dead on numerous prior occasions. remember the "live" feed at the white house that went dead for twenty mins. during crucial moments during the raid? also, how many times did the "offical" story change?
if these seal team members did participate in the mock raid in pakistan, then this is a classic move of eliminating anyone who could otherwise prove differently. stalin did it as a matter of policy. these people have served their purpose. why are they needed any more? they have become a liability. have them die a hero's death. posthumously award them some ribbons and trinkets, present their widows and orphans a folded flag. and then, we can resume our drug and oil business as usual.

standard operating procedure.

Dr. William Pierce

Last edited by confederate; August 6th, 2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: addition

Old August 6th, 2011 #37
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
That's why I regard all military and cops as German shepherds. Until proven otherwise, they should be assumed to be K-9 units. They do what they're trained to do, without the slightest bit of human-level "why" thought involved at all.
Yea, of course. That just shows how easily they're converted to the correct side, though. Think of it like this: they're OUR K-9 units - the jews and powers that be have just been keeping them for us, and poorly. The K9s respect leadership, authority, intelligence.

That last part - intelligence - they really do respect that, no joke, despite stereotypes about them. They want brains to lead them. I know this from personal experience. They know their place - they respect brainpower, and in that sense aren't stupid. We would look out for them better than their current masters. If we can provide better brains than the jews who are currently in power, the K9s will switch sides quickly.

Of course the FBI and military are full of muscled idiots. They are currently serving the jews, but they will easily turn towards us for leadership if things get bad.

Pipe dreams, but not impossible...

Quote:
So you say to them, Psst, buddy. We're being invaded by Mexico. Why are you all rushing off to Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan? Those are 8,000 miles away on the other side of the world. Why aren't you busy defending us here where we need it?
Ya - why aren't you military guys doing what you were sworn to do, huh? Why are you so busy fighting wars for the juden, huh? Comon ya'll, figure it out. Get on the right side.

If you're an FBI agent and need the money, find out a way to leave and work for private industry. Hurry it up. It's bad, what you're involved in. There's nothing honorable about serving this corrupt system. FBI agents should read this and understand that what I am saying is true.

Old August 6th, 2011 #38
Bernie

Quote:
I honestly doubt anyone killed Osama. Osama has been dead for years. If I were a conspiracy nut I'd say the SEALs were taken out to cover up that fact.
You mean like the Clinton Bodyguards at Waco who were taken out because they knew certain inconvenient things about Clinton?

Old August 6th, 2011 #39
Armstrong
Banned

Like the B52 crew that was flying around with live nuclear tipped cruise missiles while Cheney and Chertoff were telling the public there was going to be a nuclear attack on several US cities? Simultaneously?

A lot of them died shortly after the incident too.

Old August 6th, 2011 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
Yea, of course. That just shows how easily they're converted to the correct side, though. Think of it like this: they're OUR K-9 units - the jews and powers that be have just been keeping them for us, and poorly. The K9s respect leadership, authority, intelligence.
Except they won't convert until AFTER we have taken power. Until that day, they'll be against, us and very viciously and effectively so. That's why the jews have put such tremendous effort into pre-weeding and filtering the ranks to ensure independent-minded officers are kicked out, let alone Semitically Incorrect/pro-White officers.

Quote:
That last part - intelligence - they really do respect that, no joke, despite stereotypes about them. They want brains to lead them. I know this from personal experience. They know their place - they respect brainpower, and in that sense aren't stupid. We would look out for them better than their current masters. If we can provide better brains than the jews who are currently in power, the K9s will switch sides quickly.
I don't think so. If you controlled the country, or were very close to it, then yes. Any point before that, hell no. The military/cops are lectured by the ADL that WN are cowards. That's on top of the basic view of most of them, which is that they are on the winning team, and anyone who goes against them (and by extension everything they're taught), is a loser in capital letters. Cops and military respect power and authority a hell of a lot more than brains. You ever watch the "The First 48"? No highly intelligent person could stand going to the office to solve nigger murders day after day. He'd go nuts because it's exactly like mopping the floor while the tap is still on. After two months of such work, he would recognize the 'people' whose murders he's cleaning up are fundamentally incapable of civilization, and the right thing to do is deal with the problem systematically rather than piecemeal after the fact. Once he had this realization, and even an average intelligence would come to it pretty quickly, he'd either quit or, more likely, grow immensely cynical. He'd become a soul-dead timeclocker in it for the benefits, and seek consolation in a bottle, religion, or, in time, suicide.

Quote:
Of course the FBI and military are full of muscled idiots. They are currently serving the jews, but they will easily turn towards us for leadership if things get bad.
It's easy to say that and think that, but I guarantee, you'd have to be within hours of taking power for 99% of these even to ponder switching sides, at least when it comes to political police like FBI.

Quote:
Pipe dreams, but not impossible...
Cops are just like masses: they're authoritarian. They like to boss around, and they like to be bossed around. They don't like to think, they like to be impressed, and a subset of that is being told what to think. If we took power tonight, and starting running our message over tv tomorrow, in mere hours everybody on the street would be pro-White and anti-diversity, and nigger would be heard as often as racist was the day before. And very, very few of these people would be aware of what had happened to change their minds and words - they would all think the change had something to do with them, rather than their responding to an external change in a biological manner, the way fish reorient in a school.

Quote:
Ya - why aren't you military guys doing what you were sworn to do, huh? Why are you so busy fighting wars for the juden, huh? Comon ya'll, figure it out. Get on the right side.
They don't think at that level, though. That's why they're in the military. Their POV is, yeah, what car you driving, racist? You get parades and blowjobs from the president and Congress? No? You're just some shithead with ideas, whereas I have a really cool NYPD baseball cap, and camo gear, and windbreakers and wraparound shades and suburbans with antennae. You're just a douche with an opinion and no real power. I'm a WINNER, and publicly acknowledged to be so. They're feminine - they believe what a woman said to me word-for-word one time, which I realized was a verbalization of a biological orientation: "If you were right, you'd be running things." The proof that we're NOT right is that we're not running things. That's how almost all women and the vast majority of men actually thinks. And it's not actually thinking, it's just the human form of pecking order we see in other species. Authority is right BECAUSE it is authority. There is no deeper reason.

Quote:
If you're an FBI agent and need the money, find out a way to leave and work for private industry. Hurry it up. It's bad, what you're involved in. There's nothing honorable about serving this corrupt system. FBI agents should read this and understand that what I am saying is true.
Remember that all FBI agents hired today are either accountants or lawyers. Just something to keep in mind.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2011 at 09:49 PM.

Tags
afghanistan, blackhawk down, nato, taliban, zogbots

Thread