Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2009 #21
LUX
Genetically Wealthy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 623
LUX
Default

I'm in the middle of watching The Century of the Self by Adam Curtis. It's a documentary which exposes how Freudian psychology was used by Bernays and and his ilk in the conversion of productive, industrious America into an emotional, impulsive, consumer driven nation.

It puzzles me why this would appear on BBC as it seem to be another episode of someone spilling the beans on the jews. It's quick to play up how the evil Nazis and particularly Goebbels was using propaganda techniques rooted in Freudian work on the ego.

Watching it makes me think somebody in high places, maybe even a jew, wants to get this thing on. You know, another pogrom. Increments, here and there, giant steps elsewhere. Time for another jew smack down sayeth the Queen. A big 'un.
__________________
". . . the Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards." "...generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us."- Richard Nixon
black African Americans Asian Hispanic Black Katrina Blacks African-American Jew Negro Bush Negroes
 
Old May 11th, 2009 #22
LUX
Genetically Wealthy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 623
LUX
Default

link for the interested:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72273825999151

1. Happiness Machines
2. The Engineering of Consent
3. There is a Policeman Inside All Our Heads: He Must Be Destroyed
4. Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering

from WIKIPEDIA:

"This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy." - Adam Curtis

Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, changed the perception of the human mind and its workings profoundly. His influence on the 20th century is widely regarded as massive. The documentary describes the impact of Freud's theories on the perception of the human mind, and the ways public relations agencies and politicians have used this during the last 100 years for their "engineering of consent".
Among the main characters are Freud himself and his nephew Edward Bernays, who was the first to use psychological techniques in advertising. He is often seen as the "father of the public relations industry". Freud's daughter Anna Freud, a pioneer of child psychology, is mentioned in the second part, as is one of the main opponents of Freud's theories, Wilhelm Reich, in the third part.
Along these general themes, The Century of the Self asks deeper questions about the roots and methods of modern consumerism, representative democracy and its implications. It also questions the modern way we see ourselves, the attitude to fashion and superficiality.
The business and, increasingly, the political world uses PR to read and fulfill our desires, to make their products or speeches as pleasing as possible to us. Curtis raises the question of the intentions and roots of this fact. Where once the political process was about engaging people's rational, conscious minds, as well as facilitating their needs as a society, the documentary shows how by employing the tactics of psychoanalysis, politicians appeal to irrational, primitive impulses that have little apparent bearing on issues outside of the narrow self-interest of a consumer population. He cites Paul Mazer, a Wall Street banker working for Lehman Brothers in the 1930s, as saying "We must shift America from a needs- to a desires-culture. People must be trained to desire, to want new things, even before the old have been entirely consumed. [...] Man's desires must overshadow his needs."
__________________
". . . the Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards." "...generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us."- Richard Nixon
black African Americans Asian Hispanic Black Katrina Blacks African-American Jew Negro Bush Negroes
 
Old May 12th, 2009 #23
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Very interesting & informative reads. It's vitally important to know which particular kikes were/are responsible for our dispossession through mass brainwashing, their specific plans & motivations.

Kievsky: You know a guy who makes 400 simoleons a month selling used books on Amazon? Interesting. I often order books on there, and might try my hand at it (couldn't we all use a badly-needed few extra bucks?). What sort of books are his biggest sellers?
 
Old May 12th, 2009 #24
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

I think it's most important to understand the art and science of persuasion. Sure they did it to us, but it's available for us to use as well.

Some people will naturally be more talented at persuasion, but anybody can learn the mechanics of it. You don't have to be a virtuouso persuader to make an important difference in your community. You might just do a little better at work, and persuade people in your area to avoid race-mixing, and have better relationships in general.

I'm not yet proficient at it, but I'm working on it. If someone among us gets really good at it, he or she should do seminars for WN groups around the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Very interesting & informative reads. It's vitally important to know which particular kikes were/are responsible for our dispossession through mass brainwashing, their specific plans & motivations.

Kievsky: You know a guy who makes 400 simoleons a month selling used books on Amazon? Interesting. I often order books on there, and might try my hand at it (couldn't we all use a badly-needed few extra bucks?). What sort of books are his biggest sellers?
Forrest,

PM me, I'll put you in direct contact with him. He wants to help out verified Movement people to do this.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Old May 12th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,705
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
In ref. to said article: the premises are correct but the conclusion is faulty. Yes, feminism is a subset of Marxism; however, this does not necessarily mean that therefore PC is the same. Just because my cat has four legs does not mean it is really a dog.
The essence of PC is smashing anyone who disagrees. That totalitarian mindset, whatever its manifestations, is completely jewish, and it found its first expression in Marxism through Lenin in USSR and Mao in China. Of course, you can find the roots of the thing wherever jew radicals have tried to upset society, long before any feminism was ever heard of. The point is to disrupt settled Aryan nations and patterns of living by whatever means possible, and to prevent anyone from speaking or fighting back. In practice this means setting up taboos, enforcing them until they're ingrained, then suing or murdering anyone who breaks them.

Quote:
It's roots in Russia and Mao's China are weak, and to leave Lenin to carry the can is most convenient.
They're not weak at all, they're strong. The crucial thing is mind-whipping the victim, who belongs to a despised class, until he agrees that black is white. There is no better expression of this than can be found in Mao's China or Lenin's USSR.

Quote:
As the author admits, Georg Lukacs, was chased out of the USSR. Therefore he must have been deemed an "enemy of the people". If it were not so, we could reasonably expect to see the USSR and Mao's China as advanced or highly developed PC. This is not true. The mindset of the Marxist revolves around working class revolution and international solidarity.
Marxism has many different manifestations but what's common to all of them is forcing others to go along. Spats between theoreticians or political splintering will happen, but the both sides insist theirs is the only way.

Quote:
The mindset of the Politically Correct does not revolve around the working class; it revolves around Jews, women, and non-White ethnic groups.
Irrelevant. Communism mutates over time, but the drive for political correctness is evergreen. This is because the mentality of the communists is common across centuries. The essence of PC is forcing others to think and live the way you want them to.

Quote:
If what your article claims is true, then we should expect to see Red China or North Korea as an authoritarian multicultural society with women in charge, when in reality the complete opposite is the case.
That's because those are non-white countries. PC is anti-Whites, as it originates in jews who see whites as competitors. Countries that are the product of actual bloody revolutions are more obsessed with getting and keeping power, and to open their countries up would risk the revolution. But in America, they took a different approach. They lied about the meaning and nature of race, then they devised a bogus history and fed it too schoolkids for decades.

Quote:
Nietzsche defined socialism as christianity for people who don't believe in God. We don't need to understand Marxism to understand totalitarianism. We need only to understand christianity. The Catholic Church has always hated communism simply as a rival. So the motivation for this article, regardless of its truth value, is clear. But the Catholic church and christianity in general is just as guilty of supporting Political Correctness as is the communist party.
That's simply ridiculous. The Catholic church did spread its doctrines by the sword at points, but on the whole it's policy has not been to force others to believe in it. This is the antithesis of Marxism, which has never been able to persuade anybody, as it is a jewish doctrine based in lies and a misreading of history, and its real mission has been to advance the jewish agenda through violence in the name of pseudo-scientific version of how history must unfold. Political Correctness is utterly jewish, and utterly communist. Catholics believe in free will.

Quote:
The 60's was about "liberation". "liberation theology", "women's liberation", "national liberation", etc. Political correctness effectively has been used to put a lid on all that baby boomer nonsense.
Again, this is utterly ridiculous. "Liberation" is the marketing term the jewsmedai applied. The only thing the radicals wanted was liberation from standards. The departments they created abandoned academic standards and created disciplines that were nothing but sinecures for communist/colored radicals - paid for out of the pockets of the whites they railed against. To claim PC put a lid on that is crazy. The continued existence and expansion of those departments and the sixties-radical way of thinking has become second nature in the universities and in the jewsmedia. It is the new normal. Put a lid on it? Rather the opposite. PC is the mentality of the judeo-communist revolution, it is the default assumptions and language of the new rulers. It is the basis of all policy, media, and political speech throughout the west.

Quote:
That is why it is embraced by the political "right" as well as the political "left".
It isn't embraced by the right. It's complained about and laughed at. Those crazy liberals, etc. In the deeper sense, the right has abandoned racial sanity, yes, but not because it rejects racial sanity but because its leaders are cowed cowards, and most of its followers are patriotards who don't know any better.

Quote:
Once Eve had sinned, she sought Adam to do the same. Once Pandora had opened the box, then she set to impose her will. Whereas aspects of Marxism may, this PC doesn't have any appeal to the average blue collar worker. But it does for women. cui bono. It is women who have the most to gain from it, not men, except if you happen to be a female fantasy like the well heeled nigger Obama, but certainly not the white working class Joe.
White women appear to gain in some ways but in the deeper ways they lose. In exchange for the expectation they will work long hours, they get to keep half of their pay. And they get a leg up legally in certain circumstances. And they get undue respect on tv. In exchange, they live in dangerous, stupid countries, and have a harder time finding husbands, forming lasting marriages and raising children. PC seems to help white women, but actually hurts them.

Quote:
You claim that PC coming from Marxism is an invention of Jews for their own good? See how well White women and Jewish women work together on this.
I claim PC is the natural expression of jewish hate, loxism, and that it has a thousand manifestations across the centuries, but the bottom line with PC is that it means anyone who stands against the jewish agenda will be crushed.
 
Old May 12th, 2009 #26
Toecutter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 603
Toecutter
Default re

Best thread!

Have You read the Trilogy Alex? It is unbelievably pertinent today, full of parallels to our own predicament. I don't believe You'll ever look at israhell the same way again.

Timely point Brian!

If anyone is interested, here is a link to audio book versions:
http://warezun.com/ebooks-tutorials/...ies-other.html

And a link to a pdf, with some of his other stuff zipped with it.
http://nprp-bookworm.blogspot.com/20...ac-asimov.html
__________________
From the corruption of women, proceeds the confusion of races - from the confusion of races, the loss of memory - from the loss of memory, all understanding - and from this - all evil.
 
Old May 12th, 2009 #27
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

[Alex - I did it again, hit edit rather than reply. But I think I have restored Harry's entire post #27 below:]


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Irrelevant. Communism mutates over time, but the drive for political correctness is evergreen. This is because the mentality of the communists is common across centuries. The essence of PC is forcing others to think and live the way you want them to.
When Israel came into being and Hitler had been defeated, Communism was abandoned by the Jew. Comrade Sarah became a feminist and Comrade Cohen became a Zionist. Their aims are not necessarily reconcilable. They took with them the language of communism with its sense of historical destiny. That is about the only link.

Political Correctness revolves around only three things: Jews, women and indigenous natives (except in European nations where the migrant is treated as if he were an indigenous native). I don't have to argue this. I only have to switch on the TV to see it's true. So it is hardly irrelevant.


Quote:
That's because those are non-white countries. PC is anti-Whites, as it originates in jews who see whites as competitors. Countries that are the product of actual bloody revolutions are more obsessed with getting and keeping power, and to open their countries up would risk the revolution. But in America, they took a different approach. They lied about the meaning and nature of race, then they devised a bogus history and fed it too schoolkids for decades.
Is China a communist government or not? A moment ago you claimed the link between PC and communism was strong. Now you show it is weak because it cannot apply to non-White communist countries. Make up your mind.

Quote:
That's simply ridiculous. The Catholic church did spread its doctrines by the sword at points, but on the whole it's policy has not been to force others to believe in it. This is the antithesis of Marxism, which has never been able to persuade anybody, as it is a jewish doctrine based in lies and a misreading of history, and its real mission has been to advance the jewish agenda through violence in the name of pseudo-scientific version of how history must unfold. Political Correctness is utterly jewish, and utterly communist. Catholics believe in free will.
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus. There is no salvation outside the Church. You get into heaven by the grace of God, not because you choose to.

The leaders of the Communist Party, just like the Catholic Church, are the priesthood of an authoritarian church, charged with preserving the purity of its doctrine. They know what is required for salvation. As custodians of the mysteries of the cult they must oppose unyieldingly heterodoxy which may not squarely fit with doctrine. The received dogma provides answers to all questions. At some future date all will share in the knowledge which currently only few possess, thus coercion and indoctrination become legitimate methods of governing.

Quote:
Again, this is utterly ridiculous. "Liberation" is the marketing term the jewsmedai applied. The only thing the radicals wanted was liberation from standards. The departments they created abandoned academic standards and created disciplines that were nothing but sinecures for communist/colored radicals - paid for out of the pockets of the whites they railed against. To claim PC put a lid on that is crazy. The continued existence and expansion of those departments and the sixties-radical way of thinking has become second nature in the universities and in the jewsmedia. It is the new normal. Put a lid on it? Rather the opposite. PC is the mentality of the judeo-communist revolution, it is the default assumptions and language of the new rulers. It is the basis of all policy, media, and political speech throughout the west..
Australia's Germaine Greer - Feminist, writer, and leader of "Women's Liberation" has already been put up against the wall and shot by the Politically Correct Sisterhood.

An "utterly ridiculous" real world example:

MARCIA Langton has delivered a stinging rebuke to Germaine Greer, describing her views as outdated and simplistic and condemning the feminist for a "cleverly disguised" racist attack on Aboriginal people.

Germaine Greer's essay is racist: Marcia Langton


Quote:
It isn't embraced by the right. It's complained about and laughed at. Those crazy liberals, etc. In the deeper sense, the right has abandoned racial sanity, yes, but not because it rejects racial sanity but because its leaders are cowed cowards, and most of its followers are patriotards who don't know any better.
As you say, the right are cowed cowards. The only time the right tries to paint Political Correctness as a lunatic Left thing is when Political Correctness goes against the Zionist agenda.

Quote:
White women appear to gain in some ways but in the deeper ways they lose. In exchange for the expectation they will work long hours, they get to keep half of their pay. And they get a leg up legally in certain circumstances. And they get undue respect on tv. In exchange, they live in dangerous, stupid countries, and have a harder time finding husbands, forming lasting marriages and raising children. PC seems to help white women, but actually hurts them..
A woman's will power and ability to get her own way is not necessarily an indication of her IQ. There is no direct corrolation between determination and intelligence.

Quote:
I claim PC is the natural expression of jewish hate, loxism, and that it has a thousand manifestations across the centuries, but the bottom line with PC is that it means anyone who stands against the jewish agenda will be crushed.
If so, then the Jewish agenda is a feminine agenda.
Here's another real world example.

In 2006 when David Irving was being hauled into the cells of ZOG for having the gall to question established truth, something interesting was happening in America when Big Jew Man tried to cross the Sisterhood.

Obama's current Director of the White House's National Economic Council, Big Jew Man Larry Summers(aka Samuelson) was Harvard’s first Jewish president.

Unfortunately Jew Man's bullet proof chutzpah got the better of him when he suggested, at a conference aimed to address the poor representation of women and blacks in science and engineering, that the presence of so few women in these fields is due to their biological and gender limitations. And, that these natural limitations are compounded by the unwillingness of women to make the same sacrifices as men to advance their careers. Only Mr Big Jew Man could have the power to get away with saying such things, right? Wrong!

The Sisterhood was typically outraged, shocked and appalled! The Sisterhood accused Big Jew Man of the unforgivable politically incorrect crime of male chauvinism, intellectual arrogance and academic subjugation; and demanded his immediate resignation.

And guess what? They got it!

Despite Big Jew Man's grovelling apologies and expressions of regret for any emotional distress caused by his insensitive remarks, his semitic balls had been handed back to him on a plate. Let this be a message to any man, Jew or not, who tries to cross the Sisterhood.

Of course, Big Jew Inc. tried to defend one of their own and retaliate through the media. The predictable Political Correctness Gone Mad! approach was the reposte. Academic Enquiry Stifled and Whatever happened to freedom of speech!. The Boston Globe even typically asked 'Was anti-Semitism the driving engine of this coup?', but to no avail.

Summers, Harvard, and Israel


The fall-out? It apparently cost Big Jew Man the top Treasury job.

Summers' 'sexism' costs him top Treasury job

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 13th, 2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: accidental edit rather than quote; post is restored
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #28
Toecutter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 603
Toecutter
Default re

Are you suggesting, that the "sisterhood" is the powerbase, that our genocide is based upon? I would have to agree, that it is ONE of the heaviest guns blazing in our direction. But it is used against it's own long term interests, as been pointed out previously - as long as we understand correctly the "real interests - motivation" of the "weaker gender"...:-)

I have long ago concluded, that a culture, that is no longer capable - or willing - to dominate it's females, actually criminalizes the traditional and necessary methods , will be replaced by one, that is.

see my sig.
__________________
From the corruption of women, proceeds the confusion of races - from the confusion of races, the loss of memory - from the loss of memory, all understanding - and from this - all evil.
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #29
MarkP
.
 
MarkP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: England
Posts: 764
MarkP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUX View Post
link for the interested:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72273825999151

1. Happiness Machines
2. The Engineering of Consent
3. There is a Policeman Inside All Our Heads: He Must Be Destroyed
4. Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering

from WIKIPEDIA:

"This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy." - Adam Curtis

Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, changed the perception of the human mind and its workings profoundly. His influence on the 20th century is widely regarded as massive. The documentary describes the impact of Freud's theories on the perception of the human mind, and the ways public relations agencies and politicians have used this during the last 100 years for their "engineering of consent".
Among the main characters are Freud himself and his nephew Edward Bernays, who was the first to use psychological techniques in advertising. He is often seen as the "father of the public relations industry". Freud's daughter Anna Freud, a pioneer of child psychology, is mentioned in the second part, as is one of the main opponents of Freud's theories, Wilhelm Reich, in the third part.
Along these general themes, The Century of the Self asks deeper questions about the roots and methods of modern consumerism, representative democracy and its implications. It also questions the modern way we see ourselves, the attitude to fashion and superficiality.
The business and, increasingly, the political world uses PR to read and fulfill our desires, to make their products or speeches as pleasing as possible to us. Curtis raises the question of the intentions and roots of this fact. Where once the political process was about engaging people's rational, conscious minds, as well as facilitating their needs as a society, the documentary shows how by employing the tactics of psychoanalysis, politicians appeal to irrational, primitive impulses that have little apparent bearing on issues outside of the narrow self-interest of a consumer population. He cites Paul Mazer, a Wall Street banker working for Lehman Brothers in the 1930s, as saying "We must shift America from a needs- to a desires-culture. People must be trained to desire, to want new things, even before the old have been entirely consumed. [...] Man's desires must overshadow his needs."
Thanks for that.

It's interesting to trace the history of Psychology and how it has effected us through the advertising industry and modern politics in changing the culture of the west to a consumerist / materialistic society.

In Margaret Thatcher's words this is 'changing the soul', which she did in Britain by changing it into a consumer-led society.
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #30
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander
 
Brian Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 848
Brian Stone
Default

Quote:
Obama's current Director of the White House's National Economic Council, Big Jew Man Larry Summers(aka Samuelson) was Harvardís first Jewish president.

Unfortunately Jew Man's bullet proof chutzpah got the better of him when he suggested, at a conference aimed to address the poor representation of women and blacks in science and engineering, that the presence of so few women in these fields is due to their biological and gender limitations. And, that these natural limitations are compounded by the unwillingness of women to make the same sacrifices as men to advance their careers. Only Mr Big Jew Man could have the power to get away with saying such things, right? Wrong!

The Sisterhood was typically outraged, shocked and appalled! The Sisterhood accused Big Jew Man of the unforgivable politically incorrect crime of male chauvinism, intellectual arrogance and academic subjugation; and demanded his immediate resignation.

And guess what? They got it!
Yeah I remember that. It was bittersweet for me because Summers was right, but it was fun seeing a jew getting friendly fire.

Women have been radicalized over the years by jews as a way of creating division and dissention with men. Jews put the old "patriarchy" chip on their shoulder and then turned them into a guided missile aimed at their own men.

So what jew Summers was getting was the result of his own tribe's meddling, which is alway fun to see.

-Brian
__________________
Create the world you want to live in

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,705
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash View Post
When Israel came into being and Hitler had been defeated, Communism was abandoned by the Jew. Comrade Sarah became a feminist and Comrade Cohen became a Zionist. Their aims are not necessarily reconcilable. They took with them the language of communism with its sense of historical destiny. That is about the only link.
There was feminism in Russia before the communist revolution, and they went at it whole hog after they took power. In fact, they pushed it so far that they had to scale back on free love, easy divorce, because it was ripping up families and producing disorder beyond what was politically useful. Above all, they had to preserve their revolution. First power ran them wild across the board, but experience showed them they'd better cut back or they risked falling out of the driver's seat. Parallel to their family insanity was their economic insanity - collectivizing everything - and their agricultural quackism, following a crank Lamarckian named Lysenko who believed wheat could morph into rye by being bused to field school with it. There truly is nothing new under the sun, and all the commie craziness has been there a lot longer than quick glance reveals. The only things that took a bit longer in coming were homophilic advocacy and brainwashing, which were pushed by German commies rather than Russian, in the first half of the 20th century, and multiracialism. The latter wasn't pushed as hard because the comms only had tenuous grasp on power at the start, and their paranoia and rational fear of being upset led them to batten the hatches. But even so, the commies were headed in the same direction. The East Germans imported Cuban goods and Southeast Asian commie-coloreds, and the Russians brought in muds to study at Patrice Lumumba. But overall, the commies followed exactly the same agenda, the slightly differing manifestations are due not to different drivers but different circumstances. Commies are flexible. Same ends, tactics adapted to circumstances. As unrealistic as they are about natures and possibilities, leftists are shrew on organization and tactics.

Read about Alexandra Kollontai. I did audio on this, it's a good part of E. Michael Jones's work. Sex is nothing but drinking a glass of water, Lenin's line. They pushed for easy divorce and women in the workforce. All the feminst goals were part of communism. It was part of their programmatic destruction of the white race by destroying the family. I mean, these fucks were complete devotees of the plastician ideology, the digital view: anything can be turned into anything - women into men, wheat into rye, Africans into humans. All that is needed is social engineering by the commies. They really believed this and acted on it in every conceivable way. There is no significant difference in what they tried then and what they advocate now. Every single thing we suffer has a parallel in Germany and USSR and radical advocacy in pre-revolutionary Russia, and as Jones shows, for 2,000 years, and as he doesn't show, all the way back to the first organizings of kikes. All you have to do to plot the kike's agenda, is figure out what will fuck a given situation up the most - that always will be what organized kikes demand and agitate for. What's makes them so hard to defeat is they are very wily and cunning and adaptable. But their program is no mystery, you can spot it a mile away, no matter where your starting point.

Quote:
Political Correctness revolves around only three things: Jews, women and indigenous natives (except in European nations where the migrant is treated as if he were an indigenous native). I don't have to argue this. I only have to switch on the TV to see it's true. So it is hardly irrelevant.
Homosexuals too. The key thing is to figure out who's in the driver's seat. It's jews. Not women. Not queers. Not muds. Jews conceive and drive this stuff, the rest are hangers on. But obviously after decades of successful termitic activity, it will appear and to an extent be true, that wimmen/queers/muds have power of their own. But always we see that if the kikes disagree, the tag-alongs give way.

Quote:
Is China a communist government or not? A moment ago you claimed the link between PC and communism was strong. Now you show it is weak because it cannot apply to non-White communist countries. Make up your mind.
No, PC has very heavy ties to China, but the chinks are merely doing their own Oriental adaptation of their borrowed ideology. I can give you some hair raising quotes from China provided by Ellis. They might even have originated certin tactics, or exhibit characteristic methods of torture and brainwashing. But the essence of PC is jewish-communist in origin. The multicultural, multiracial aspect doesn't apply to China because the jews who fed them the ideology hate whites. The rest of the ideology applies.

Quote:
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus. There is no salvation outside the Church. You get into heaven by the grace of God, not because you choose to.
That's one of their laughable dogmas. So what? Pope Ratfelcher repeated recently that racism is immoral, blah blah blah. The Pope can no more make biology go away because he fears it than the communists can. A jew dripped on by a holy pedophile does not change his character. He's still a jew. Doesn't matter what e-Mike and Ratfelcher say.

Quote:
The leaders of the Communist Party, just like the Catholic Church, are the priesthood of an authoritarian church, charged with preserving the purity of its doctrine. They know what is required for salvation. As custodians of the mysteries of the cult they must oppose unyieldingly heterodoxy which may not squarely fit with doctrine. The received dogma provides answers to all questions. At some future date all will share in the knowledge which currently only few possess, thus coercion and indoctrination become legitimate methods of governing.
To the extent their doctrine is fantasy they will be laughed at by rational men. To the extent their doctrine is dictated by fear of their worst enemies, they will be sneered at and and figuratively spat upon by neutral observers.

Quote:
Australia's Germaine Greer - Feminist, writer, and leader of "Women's Liberation" has already been put up against the wall and shot by the Politically Correct Sisterhood.

An "utterly ridiculous" real world example:

MARCIA Langton has delivered a stinging rebuke to Germaine Greer, describing her views as outdated and simplistic and condemning the feminist for a "cleverly disguised" racist attack on Aboriginal people.

Germaine Greer's essay is racist: Marcia Langton
Feminism is trumped by race. Race is trumped by jews. There's a hierarchy. The jews are on top.

Quote:
As you say, the right are cowed cowards. The only time the right tries to paint Political Correctness as a lunatic Left thing is when Political Correctness goes against the Zionist agenda.
The right routinely laughs at feminists. It laughs at speech codes. But over time, the laughter grows tinny. The conservatives, out of simple animal fear, never deep-refute the commies, just laugh at some of the surface manifestations of their policies. Over time the cons always go backward, until finally they end by promoting the thing they used to fight and laugh at - MLKoon and 'civil rights' being the textbook example.

Quote:
A woman's will power and ability to get her own way is not necessarily an indication of her IQ. There is no direct corrolation between determination and intelligence.
Women get their way generally by manipulating men with their pussy power or by making them think they thought of the idea themselves - appealing to common, blind masculine vanity. Women empowered by jewlaws don't care how they got there, they just enjoy the fruits. Conservative who argue blacks/women who benefit from affirmative action benefits will feel inferior or embarrassed because of it merely show they fail to understand that most white women and muds lack the capacity to think that way, let alone actually do.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 13th, 2009 at 09:49 PM.
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,705
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
If so, then the Jewish agenda is a feminine agenda.
As the article says, a large part of the aim of the F-School is to depose men and empower women. That's why everything on PC tv exalts wimmen and denigrates white men. Logic, hierarchy, reason - all these are hated but used by jews. By feminists they're mostly just hated! I mean, you find feminists literally saying things like reason and logic are invidious white male concepts that must be abandoned. Feminists are actually kind of like niggers in that they often say bluntly and stupidly what jews are smart enough to put in code. The feminist will say something so stupid that anyone would laugh at it, but she's never known any real opposition, so she doesn't know its stupid. "Reason is a white male plot." "Logic is the tool by which the patriarchy arranges society to oppress women." I don't know if any feminist ever emitted such, but it sure wouldn't surprise me, because they've said things that are every bit as stupid. Parallel to the 'civil rights' she-coon Berry saying that "Civil rights are not for white men." The jew would never be dumb enough to put it that plainly, only his tool, the nigger or the feminist.

Quote:
Here's another real world example.

In 2006 when David Irving was being hauled into the cells of ZOG for having the gall to question established truth, something interesting was happening in America when Big Jew Man tried to cross the Sisterhood.

Obama's current Director of the White House's National Economic Council, Big Jew Man Larry Summers(aka Samuelson) was Harvard’s first Jewish president.

Unfortunately Jew Man's bullet proof chutzpah got the better of him when he suggested, at a conference aimed to address the poor representation of women and blacks in science and engineering, that the presence of so few women in these fields is due to their biological and gender limitations. And, that these natural limitations are compounded by the unwillingness of women to make the same sacrifices as men to advance their careers. Only Mr Big Jew Man could have the power to get away with saying such things, right? Wrong!

The Sisterhood was typically outraged, shocked and appalled! The Sisterhood accused Big Jew Man of the unforgivable politically incorrect crime of male chauvinism, intellectual arrogance and academic subjugation; and demanded his immediate resignation.

And guess what? They got it!

Despite Big Jew Man's grovelling apologies and expressions of regret for any emotional distress caused by his insensitive remarks, his semitic balls had been handed back to him on a plate. Let this be a message to any man, Jew or not, who tries to cross the Sisterhood.

Of course, Big Jew Inc. tried to defend one of their own and retaliate through the media. The predictable Political Correctness Gone Mad! approach was the reposte. Academic Enquiry Stifled and Whatever happened to freedom of speech!. The Boston Globe even typically asked 'Was anti-Semitism the driving engine of this coup?', but to no avail.

Summers, Harvard, and Israel


The fall-out? It apparently cost Big Jew Man the top Treasury job.

Summers' 'sexism' costs him top Treasury job
A good point, but I would interpret that as an essentially inter-jew battle. Harvard is dominated by jews, and in the absence of any particular jewish agenda item he was pushing (ie, he was pushing common sense, for once in a thousand times), another jewish agenda item will prevail. In this instance feminism trumped common sense. If the feminism had gone up against Israel or race-mixing, it would have given way. It was a victory for the jewish big lie that women are just as interested in and capable at math and science as men are over -- facts, logic, evidence, history, reason - or as feminists call them, the usual suspects.
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #33
LUX
Genetically Wealthy
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 623
LUX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
. . . . Parallel to the 'civil rights' she-coon Berry saying that "Civil rights are not for white men." The jew would never be dumb enough to put it that plainly, only his tool, the nigger or the feminist.
Agreed but jews are getting more brazen or more careless. As one of Obama's jew string pullers Robert Reich not-so-craftily said:

"I'd suggest that all contracts entered into with stimulus funds require contractors to provide at least 20 percent of jobs to the long-term unemployed and to people with incomes at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level. And at least 2 percent of project funds should be allocated to such training. In addition, advantage should be taken of buildings trades apprenticeships -- which must be fully available to women and minorities.

Not much code language there, we all know who the "long term unemployed" are.
__________________
". . . the Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards." "...generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us."- Richard Nixon
black African Americans Asian Hispanic Black Katrina Blacks African-American Jew Negro Bush Negroes
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #34
R. Chuck
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hel
Posts: 227
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The key thing is to figure out who's in the driver's seat. It's jews. Not women. Not queers. Not muds. Jews conceive and drive this stuff, the rest are hangers on. But obviously after decades of successful termitic activity, it will appear and to an extent be true, that wimmen/queers/muds have power of their own. But always we see that if the kikes disagree, the tag-alongs give way.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Kikes do this with the agenda of "destroying the goy order". Dead correct.

Whatever angle works for the kike is their mindset. If niggers fuck toads on mars and it works that will be tomorrows jew-angle in the "USA-Today".

It's all about what ever works for the jew.

I'm preaching to the choir again.....
 
Old May 13th, 2009 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,705
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

It is important to distinguish friends from enemies and causes from consequences.
 
Old May 14th, 2009 #36
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
Yeah I remember that. It was bittersweet for me because Summers was right, but it was fun seeing a jew getting friendly fire.

Women have been radicalized over the years by jews as a way of creating division and dissention with men. Jews put the old "patriarchy" chip on their shoulder and then turned them into a guided missile aimed at their own men.

So what jew Summers was getting was the result of his own tribe's meddling, which is alway fun to see.

-Brian
I would perhaps liken it to a Frankensteinian monster rather than friendly fire. Big Jew Man's fatal mistake was to undermine the Sisterhood. I don't for a moment believe that Summer was naive enough to think his comments would pass unnoticed. Big Jew Man was simply determined to assert his authority in some way to show the Sisterhood who was really the boss at Harvard. Well, he found out in no uncertain terms who really was the boss at Harvard.

.
 
Old May 14th, 2009 #37
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Are you suggesting, that the "sisterhood" is the powerbase, that our genocide is based upon?

.
No. At the end of the day, I would have to say that I agree that it is still the Jew in the driver's seat, but he is not alone with the Sisterhood as a passenger. And she wants to take the wheel.

Nietzsche once said that man should fear woman because at the bottom of his heart, man is only evil but woman is base.

If a Jew wants to get revenge on you, he'll do something thoroughly evil. If a woman wants to get revenge on you, she'll do something thoroughly stupid.

.

Last edited by Harry Flash; May 14th, 2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old May 14th, 2009 #38
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

A good point, but I would interpret that as an essentially inter-jew battle.
It's possible. I wouldn't be surprised if I learnt that the Harvard Women's Studies faculty was comprised entirely by Jewesses. They are the authors of most feminist literature.

Women and Jews blend so well together it is not always possible to differentiate where the Jew ends and the woman begins.

.
 
Old May 14th, 2009 #39
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander
 
Brian Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 848
Brian Stone
Default

Quote:

Alex wrote:

Conservative who argue blacks/women who benefit from affirmative action benefits will feel inferior or embarrassed because of it merely show they fail to understand that most white women and muds lack the capacity to think that way, let alone actually do.
This particular argument pisses me off more than most. I actually tore into a conservative of my acquaintance recently over that very thing. I think what bothers me about it is not just that it's a dishonest argument, but EVERYONE knows it's a dishonest argument.

Republicans who think they are being oh so clever and take the moral high ground by putting on a big show of concern for the niggers , in fact do nothing but display their own weakness, cowardice, and dishonesty.

As I told my hapless conservative acquaintence, "what the hell is wrong with simply saying 'it's bad for us!'"

By running away from their own self interest, it only encourages their enemies, the same way that running away from a dog encourages it to chase you.

Quote:
Harry Flash wrote:

I would perhaps liken it to a Frankensteinian monster rather than friendly fire.
You're right Harry, that is better. I was casting about for something better than "friendly fire," but it just didn't come to me in the time I had. Thanks.

-Brian
__________________
Create the world you want to live in

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.
 
Old May 14th, 2009 #40
Vaughn
Junior Member
 
Vaughn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 122
Vaughn
Default

The kwan happily takes the blue pill, while the racialist takes the red pill. But by doing so, the racialist becomes alienated from those around him. It is small price to pay though for the freedom his mind deserves, and has been deprived of, for so long.
 
Reply

Tags
frankfurt school, political correctness

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.
Page generated in 0.21322 seconds.