Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2014 #1
Serbian

Default Nikola Tesla

The year 2100 will see eugenics universally established. In past ages, the law governing the survival of the fittest roughly weeded out the less desirable strains. Then man’s new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. As a result, we continue to keep alive and to breed the unfit. The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct. Several European countries and a number of states of the American Union sterilize the criminal and the insane. This is not sufficient. The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny. A century from now it will no more occur to a normal person to mate with a person eugenically unfit than to marry a habitual criminal."

Nikola Tesla

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 9th, 2014 #2
ericthered
Idle Anger

Good stuff, where can I read more?

Old July 9th, 2014 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Good stuff, where can I read more?

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-...ort=date_added

http://www.teslauniverse.com/?PHPSES...a6bfd984a29aa;

Mark Twain in Tesla's Laboratory at 35 South Fifth Avenue, 1895. Tesla was good friends with Mark Twain.

Old July 10th, 2014 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
“The year 2100 will see eugenics universally established. In past ages, the law governing the survival of the fittest roughly weeded out the less desirable strains. Then man’s new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. As a result, we continue to keep alive and to breed the unfit. The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct. Several European countries and a number of states of the American Union sterilize the criminal and the insane. This is not sufficient. The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny. A century from now it will no more occur to a normal person to mate with a person eugenically unfit than to marry a habitual criminal."

Nikola Tesla

I earnestly hope by 2100 the White race will be practicing what Tesla preached. Either that or we will be extinct as a separate race and merged with the mud peoples.

Old July 10th, 2014 #5
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Old July 10th, 2014 #6
Squarehead Chris

Nikola Tesla is among the 5 greatest men who ever lived.
The modern power grid would not have been possible without his AC.

Think about that for a moment before you flick that switch.

Old July 11th, 2014 #7
Serbian

January, 7th: Tesla Dies At 86
Tesla died quietly and alone in room #3327 on the 33rd floor of the Hotel New Yorker in New York City. The coroner would later estimate the time of death at 22:30 EST. Tesla was 86 years old.

Old July 12th, 2014 #8
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Elon Musk donates $1M to build Tesla Museum

I see The Oatmeal cartoonist managed to convince Elon Musk to donate $1M toward building a Tesla museum.

ref: Elon Musk donates $1M to build Tesla Museum

Old August 22nd, 2014 #9
stevendrew12

If tesla invented so many things we rely on, why is he so ignored in history?
I hadn't heard of him until I looked him up after looking at tesla coil videos, and it seems most people haven't heard of him.

Old August 22nd, 2014 #10
Dyrith
Banned

Thumbs up

I have always enjoyed reading about this man.
One thing about him is he hates Jewelry. One time he fired one of his assistants for wearing a large pearl necklace. I have always had the same thoughts on the topic as Jewelry makes me sick and disgusted.

Old August 22nd, 2014 #11
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendrew12 View Post
If tesla invented so many things we rely on, why is he so ignored in history?
I hadn't heard of him until I looked him up after looking at tesla coil videos, and it seems most people haven't heard of him.
With the introduction of the Tesla Model S (http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1403778&postcount=25), a lot more people will find out about Mr. Tesla - the man out of time.

Just as people think of Thomas Edison every time they turn on a light bulb they ought to think of Nikola Tesla every time they plug something into a socket.

Old August 24th, 2014 #12
Paul Moses

Default Teslas problem

Tesla had many things fighting against him. Edison stabbing him in the back every chance he had because he couldnt admit that Teslas alternating current was the proper way for America to go. Along with that George Westinghouse and other wealthy men making absolutely sure that Teslas most important inventions never saw the light of day. Tesla told them that his energy generation system was absolutely free and no way they could meter it or make a profit from it. The United States government confiscated his designs at his death and has kept an absolute deathgrip on those documents. Even the country of Teslas birth could not get them. If men like Mark Twain and others had supported Tesla, who knows where America would be by now? Free energy, Absolute security from attack, no more need to worry about other nations. Hmm, if you think about all these things, who benefits from all these problems? Makes you wonder dont it?

Old August 30th, 2014 #13
Johan
Banned

Default Czechs celebrate Nikola Tesla

translation on the site

ЗА СВЕ СЛОВЕНЕ ЊИХОВ: И Чеси славе Николу Теслу

30. август 2014.

У главном граду Чешке 4. септембра општина Праг 6 отвара споменик српском генију. Монумент, висок два и по метра отвориће председница општине и ректор Техничког универзитета у присуству амбасадора Србије и Хрватске.

Никола Тесла је почасни доктор Техничког универзитета, носилац ордена Белог лава и светски научник који је живео у Чешкој, чиме се ми Чеси поносимо. Зато у славу Николе Тесле подижемо споменик који је израз нашег поштовања према овом генију.

Ово је специјално за “Новости” изјавио Адам Халмоши, званичник чешке престонице када смо га упитали зашто је Чешка одлучила да 4. септембра у општини Праг 6 отвори споменик Николи Тесли. Општина Праг 6 је 2012. године донела одлуку да у част Николи Тесли изгради споменик, који ће бити смештен у делу града Дејвице, где постоје улице са југословенским и српским називима, студентско насеље и факултети природних наука. Тада је расписан конкурс на коме је победио вајар Стефан Милков са архитектом Јиржи Тројаном.

Аутори споменика су познати и угледни чешки уметници и добитници многих признања за своје радове. Специјално за “Новости” вајар Стефан Милков каже:

- Споменик Николи Тесли сам дизајнирао као монумент, јер је у питању научник, који је био веома значајна светска личност. Одлучио сам да кроз једноставну форму лопте која светли, што је симбол планете Земље, прикажем највеће Теслино достигнуће – откриће космичке енергије и светлости. Споменик ће светлети у мраку, што ће симболизовати процес електричног пражњења.

Споменик српском генију је висок два и по, а дугачак четири метра. Урађен је у бронзи. На споменику ће једноставно писати “Никола Тесла 1856 – 1943.”

- Читав пројекат кошта 2,5 милиона круна, нешто мање од 100.000 евра, од чега је град обезбедио 1,8 милиона круна, а донатори, пре свих једна америчка компанија, остатак.

Споменик Тесли у зеленом парку општине Дјевице, који и носи његово име, биће симбол космичких истраживања српског научника, планетарне визије наше будућности и исијаваће егзотичну светлост – описао је ову склуптуру Адам Халмоши, портпарол општине Праг 6, која је наручила споменик.

Никола Тесла је у два наврата живео у Прагу. Од 1878. и 1879. године био је студент и истраживач на Техничком универзитету, а потом гост овог факултета 1936. и 1937. године.

У Прагу га је затекла и очева смрт. Када је потом, преко Будимпеште и Париза стигао у Њујорк и постао славан, Тесла је написао писмо градоначелнику Прага у коме каже да “у свом уму држи и даље драгоцене успомене на прелепи град Праг”.

Чеси овај гест Теслиног пријатељства никада нису заборавили и председник државе Едвард Бенеш му је доделио Орден белог лава првог степена и почасни докторат Чешког универзитета.

- Ценећи Теслу као великог научника и заслужног грађанина Прага, током 2003. године Чеси су подигли бисту Николи Тесли у згради Радио Прага. Потом је 2006. године отворен парк Никола Тесла и постављен темељ за споменик.

На улазу у зграду у којој је Тесла становао док је боравио у чешкој престоници откривена је, 2011. године, спомен-плоча овом научнику. Тесла има и своју улицу у Прагу, а ових дана ће бити штампана и марка Чешке поште са Теслиним ликом – напомиње Адам Халмоши.

Овај портпарол града Прага истиче да ће монумент посвећен Николи Тесли 4. септембра у престоници Чешке отворити Марија Коусликова, председница општине Праг 6 и ректор Техничког универзитета у присуству амбасадора Србије и амбасадора Хрватске.

http://srbin.info/2014/08/30/za-sve-...-nikolu-teslu/

Thread