VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 19th, 2012 #1
SmokyMtn
Banned

Default Nigger goes on rampage in Brooklyn targeting Whites, shooting five and pistol whips another three

Sunday, August 19, 2012
Maniac Negro goes on RAMPAGE through Brooklyn, targets cab caught at red light and shoots 5 white people & pistol whips another 3 white victims

UNLIKE THE TRAYVON MARTIN JUSTIFIABLE KILLING THE PRESS MENTIONS NOTHING ABOUT RACE!

A glassy-eyed colored Brooklyn gunman, desperate for cash, shot five white people and pistol-whipped three other white victims early Saturday in a maniacal spree of bloodshed and botched robberies, sources said. But don't expect thos same assholes who marched for Trayvon Martin to say a word on this... It's 10000% OK for Negroes to attack whites in America!
A glassy-eyed Brooklyn gunman shot five people — leaving one brain dead — and pistol-whipped three more early Saturday in a maniacal spree of bloodshed and botched robberies, sources said.

The erratic attacker left a nine-block trail of terror through Flatlands before he was busted near the last stop of his one-man crime spree — the Nigerian nightclub 9ja Villa.

“This guy went on a tear,” a witness from inside the club told the Daily News. “It was terrifying.”

The 19-year-old would-be robber, identified by sources as Michael Magnan, earlier targeted a random nearby house, another neighborhood nightclub and a livery cab caught at a red light, police sources and witnesses said.

A 23-year-old cab passenger, identified by a family friend as Nikita Grebelskiy of Forest Hills, Queens, took a point-blank bullet to the head from the deranged suspect about 2:30 a.m. after the gunman fought with the driver.

Grebelskiy was left brain dead, his mother said.

The livery cabbie, who punched the attacker in the face, was distraught hours later that he didn’t do more.

“I should have took that gun from him,” said a dejected Eric Martine, 33, of Gateway Car service. “I should have thought faster.”

Less than an hour earlier, the gunman had appeared from the darkness and opened fire on 10 people gathered on an E. 54th St. front porch. Standing across the street, the suspect fired one shot before pausing — and then blasted away without uttering a single word.

“I heard, ‘Pow! Pow! Pow!’ and I wondered if he’s going to murder everybody,” said Patrick Myrie, 41, who had just gone inside the house.

“I tried to hide, and then I was scared,” he said. “I heard everyone running.”

Magnan, dressed in a white Tyvek jumpsuit, appeared dazed and confused as he was taken out of the 63rd Precinct in handcuffs and ankle shackles.

“I didn’t shoot nobody,” he said before climbing inside a waiting ambulance.

Magnan lives in the neighborhood and has seven arrests on his record dating to 2010, including charges for attempted murder and possession of a firearm.

His clothes and shoes were taken by cops and placed into an evidence bag. A spent .380-caliber shell casing was found inside a shoe, police sources said. Cops also said they recovered a handgun that matched the shell — its magazine empty — near the arrest scene.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL NEWS STORY

Old August 19th, 2012 #2
Craig Cobb
Banned

This nigger's name is barely on google news and I think not at all on regular google. Timing is right. Varg can delete mine or fold them together but with keywording, it should be high unless the VNNF acronym is interpreted as an incorrect spelling. It is useful and important to keyword for high-ranking when your timing is near-prefect as on this thread. Just frustrated the VNNF or "braindead" listing may mess up the ranking. My fault if it does.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=145078

Old August 19th, 2012 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
This nigger's name is barely on google news and I think not at all on regular google. Timing is right. Varg can delete mine or fold them together but with keywording, it should be high unless the VNNF acronym is interpreted as an incorrect spelling. It is useful and important to keyword for high-ranking when your timing is near-prefect as on this thread. Just frustrated the VNNF or "braindead" listing may mess up the ranking. My fault if it does.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=145078
Whatever you think is best. Added tage to this thread that you have and added Trayvon Martin. You may want to do so as well.

Old August 19th, 2012 #4
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

But...but...but...I thought handguns were illegal in New York!

DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THIS NIGGER WOULD-BE KILLER USED AN ILLEGAL GUN? BUT THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL!

Last edited by Marse Supial; August 19th, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

Old August 19th, 2012 #5
Bardamu
Banned

That's one strange website.

Old August 19th, 2012 #6
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1139805

Supected livery cab shooting gunman's father: My son was too drunk to commit the crime
Michael Magnan was charged with attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal mischief Sunday
By Barry Paddock AND Michael Feeney / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Sunday, August 19, 2012, 4:52 PM

Suspect Michael Magnan, in a photo taken at his cousin's wedding, shown just hours before the fatal shooting of livery car passenger Nikita Grebelskiy.

The family of the suspected gunman who left a 23-year-old livery cab passenger brain dead in a botched robbery says he was too drunk to commit the crime.

Michael Magnan, 19, was dancing the night away at a wedding on Long Island in the hours before the shooting, relatives said.

“This guy was drunk,” said his father, Frantz Magnan. “How could he do something like that?”

Magnan was charged with attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal mischief Sunday, officials said.

Cops say he tried to stick up passenger Nikita Grebelskiy, who was riding with his sister in the back of a livery cab stopped at the intersection of Utica Ave. and Avenue O about 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

Magnan shot Grebelskiy then ran down the block to Club 9ja Villa, where he waved a gun at bouncers, police said.

The bouncers flagged down the cops, who arrested Magnan nearby. Police found a .380 semi-automatic handgun on the ground near him.

Grebelskiy, 23, of Forest Hills, Queens, was in grave condition at Kings County Hospital Sunday.

Magnan’s family said the suspected gunman left the wedding in Woodbury about an hour and 15 minutes before he allegedly shot Grebelskiy.

“He was dancing,” said his aunt, Lisa Alexis. “Everybody was so happy.”

“He’s a beautiful person,” she added. “He’s not a maniac. He’s not a psycho.”

Cops have not charged Magnan in an earlier incident in which a gunman shot four people on a porch of a home on E. 54th St near Avenue O about 1:30 a.m.

There have been no arrests in that shooting. The victims are expected to survive.

Before the livery cab shooting, a gunman pistol whipped two bouncers and demanded money at the eSavoy Lounge on Flatbush Ave., sources said.

Old August 20th, 2012 #7
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

And there you have it. "He'z wuz a beeyoteefull person an sheeit. He wuz jus dronk. How cud he have dun dis?"

Never fails.
No one supports Whites who go on rampages that way, not even their family most times.

Old August 20th, 2012 #8
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

He was drunk! How could a drunk nigger become violent and attack whites? A violent drunk nigger? No way......

My god, next they will start using "but he was too high on crack to do that crime" every time a nigger chimps out.

Old August 20th, 2012 #9
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Laws against the carrying of firearms exist to make sure whites stand no chance against all of the niggers who disregard these laws.

Tags
michael magnan, nyc shooter, obama, rampage on whites, trayvon martin

Thread