VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2009 #1
James Carter

Default Slave Reparations Act Introduced In House

http://rense.com/general85/repar.htm

Quote:
Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act (Introduced in House)

HR 40 IH

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 40

To acknowledge the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 6, 2009

Mr. CONYERS (for himself and Mr. SCOTT of Virginia) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL

To acknowledge the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery in the United States and the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1865 and to establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

Old March 26th, 2009 #2
Nate Richards

USA is dead. They are just trying to strip off some meat anywhere they can. Can't blame them. Might as well. It's dead.

Old March 26th, 2009 #3
BryanVP
Seņor Member

Got this from stormfront and editted it slightly:

Niggers owe us reparations for freeing them from slavery by fighting a horrible war among ourselves that cost the lives of almost two million of our own race.

Niggers owe us reparations for forcing the rest of the world to outlaw the slavery which their ancestors had practiced for thousands of years, even though many nations on their home continent still practice it today.

Niggers owe us reparations for teaching them to add and subtract (what little they can), thereby enabling them to run a household and pay their bills (what few of them will) and count their children other than on their fingers and sometimes toes when they have so many they run out of fingers.

Niggers owe us reparations for providing them with medical care instead of leaving them under the witch doctors they used before we arrived, as a result of which they have been able to survive all sorts of diseases to multiply in massive numbers beyond what they could have without these aides.

Niggers owe us reparations for building schools for them which we have had to repair over and over after they vandalized them beyond use.

Niggers owe us reparations for building factories and businesses that employ them, if they so desire to work.

Niggers owe us reparations for placing them in our movies and TV shows and elevating them to a fictional, heroic level that they have never reached in real life. We realize after 400 years of trying to help them that they cannot solve problems and provide leadership and create original thoughts; and the image we’ve placed in their minds causes them to live in a delusional world.

Niggers owe us reparations for creating quota systems and forced employment programs to make sure they have the best jobs, if they so desire to work. Niggers obviously have only the ability to tear down and take from others.

Niggers owe us reparations for giving them trillions of dollars of welfare and food stamps, with the result that for four generations over half of their race has not had to work, except in makeshift type of jobs in our governments and bureaucracies.

Niggers owe us reparations for promoting their children in school as if they could understand basic arithmetic and grammar, such as multiplication and past participles, when we should have made sure they were accustomed to manual labor so that we would not have had to make up jobs for them in our governments dusting seats with their butts.

Niggers owe us reparations for developing farms in our own lands which they have never been able to do, and that to this day feed most of their race still living in Africa. Niggers owe us reparations for going to Africa and building farms, from which they have now run us off of and have devastated beyond use, forcing us to continue feeding them.

Niggers owe us reparations for giving them the right to vote so they could take over all our major cities and turn them into high-taxed, crime-ridden cesspools that no civilized human being can live in.

Niggers owe us reparations for trying to come up with an AIDS vaccine to stop the epidemic spread of AIDS in Africa, AIDS being a disease that they created and passed on to us after having sexual intercourse with monkeys and then with one of our idiotic race-mixers who then passed it on to the rest of the world.

Niggers owe us reparations for inventing sports so that they can make millions of dollars and live like kings, then kill and rape people with impunity, as O.J. Heisman-Trophy-Winner Simpson and Mike Heavy-Weight-Champion-of-the-W... Tyson have done, as well as many others among their race.

Niggers owe us reparations for building thousands of prisons around the nation to house dangerous criminals, of which their race makes up over sixty percent even though they're only thirteen percent of the U.S. population, and this at an expense of billions of dollars and manpower every year.

This must be old. I'm sure niggers are more than 13% of the population.

Wikipedia claims America is 80% white.

Old March 26th, 2009 #4
BryanVP
Seņor Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...tino_Americans

-----------------

On the main article for The United States it says whites are 80% of the population. When you click the link for the Demographics only section it says 68%. These are what their projections for races increasing are. Theyre projecting spics will double. Of course due to rapid cockroach-esque breeding habbits.

I don't see how they think niggers will only rise by 3%. Jews are importing even more niggers from Africa all along the East Coast. They're getting more free healthcare than ever. Even with their 'gangsta' lifestyles. It's not going to even out unless something changes drastically.

If that were true they were only 13% of the population. That's just proof of how much easier it is for any nigger that wants to 'succeed' than it is for a human being. We have niggers all around us in jobs they're not capable of doing, and on the televitz too.

If any of those drastic changes I was talking about occur, I don't expect to see spics continue to rise that quickly either. If it things keep going at the current rate, that projection will hit more severely. and much sooner than 2050.

Asians and Spics will both double in population. Even though projections won't admit it yet. Niggers will likely close to double also.

Old March 26th, 2009 #5
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

I'd say the fair thing to do is for every living ex-slave owner to pay every living ex-slave a fair settlement.

Otherwise, these shiftless Negroes and their Leftist enablers need to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Old March 26th, 2009 #6
Tom McReen

Jews and left-wingers are not interested in facts. That's why things are where they are.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 26th, 2009 #7
JoeS.

Reparations? We give these people welfare, don't we? That don't count? I think we paid these ungratefuls many times over.

Old March 26th, 2009 #8
richyrichard
Banned

No present-day living black has ever been a slave. The blacks who were slaves are dead.

"We" have never been slave owners. All the slave owners are dead.

Blacks who lived in northern states were never slaves. 22% of blacks who lived in the South were free. Several black slaves in the South were owned by free blacks. Many blacks were indentured servants, not slaves. The 600 blacks who moved to Jamestown were indentured servants, not slaves.

Many southern slaves fought for the Confederacy and were freed.

Considering the number of blacks that have lived on food stamps over the last several decades and who have said they don't know who the fathers of their children are, how can Congress determine who is a descendent of a slave and who is not?

I would ask why this stupid idea keeps coming up but then, I know why. Aside from negroes looking for something for nothing, some how, some way, the Jews will have their hand in this pie.

Old March 26th, 2009 #9
Joe_J.
Radio active

Last time I checked this via Congress, the bill was dead. That was about a month ago.

Anyway, the slave trade was JEWS!

Old March 27th, 2009 #10
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Let's put this slavery thing to bed once and for all.

The jews bought niggers here,not us.

The jews should pay reparations, don't believe me, check out the link.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrociti...ip-owners.html

You have problems, blame the jews, put the blame where it belongs.

My " White" brothers it wasn't you that bought the niggers over here, it was the jews, your guilt is absolved.

Let's see how the jews handle the truth.

Write a check to the niggers, jew boy. You can also write a check to us "Whites" that have been paying for this shit for years.

You jews owe us big time, and I want you to pay up, now!!!

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 27th, 2009 #11
JoeS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Let's put this slavery thing to bed once and for all.

The jews bought niggers here,not us.

The jews should pay reparations, don't believe me, check out the link.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-atrociti...ip-owners.html

You have problems, blame the jews, put the blame where it belongs.

My " White" brothers it wasn't you that bought the niggers over here, it was the jews, your guilt is absolved.

Let's see how the jews handle the truth.

Write a check to the niggers, jew boy. You can also write a check to us "Whites" that have been paying for this shit for years.

You jews owe us big time, and I want you to pay up, now!!!
They even done that to us?

Old March 27th, 2009 #12
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Blacks who lived in northern states were never slaves.
The North ended slavery before the South, but there were slaves there, White ones as well as niggers.

Tags
nigger, obama, reparations, slavey

Thread