Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 3rd, 2013 #21
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

"Racism is the belief that one race – whites – should rule all others”

Chris Matthews: "Racism is the belief that one race - whites - should rule all others." - YouTube

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/04/...f-racism-58961

In addition to his flock of contemptible leftist retards, Matthews has cultivated a large homosexual following with statements such as:
"I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg As Obama Spoke."

Chris Matthews' thrill up leg - YouTube
That top picture looks like someone just opened a door and caught Mathews gobbling some jew goo.

Old April 3rd, 2013 #22
Karl Lueger

Ok so matthews is a brain dead shababz-goyim spewing nonsense on televitz to similar dimwits like himself;

also the idiot confuses racism with supremacism, which is in fact the desire to "rule" over others
and such rule is also done through control, or influence, of politics, economics, media content,
it has nothing to do with physical domination,
which makes it a rather kosher situation.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects.
In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement.
Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron.
The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
Menachem Begin (Israeli Prime Minister 1977-1983)

It is no mystery why the Jews were absent from representation in the ranks of the Abolitionists.
The American and Foreign Anti-Slavery Society in their report of 1853 expressed their frustration at the lack of Jews:

"The Jews of the United States have never taken any steps whatever with regard to the slavery question.
As citizens, they deem it their policy to have every one choose which ever side he may deem best to promote his own interests and the welfare of his country.
They have no organization of an ecclesiastical body to represent their general views; no General Assembly, or its equivalent.
The American Jews have two newspapers, but they do not interfere in any discussion which is not material to their religion. It cannot be said that the Jews have formed any denominational opinion on the subject of American slavery.
.The objects of so much mean prejudice and unrighteous oppression as the Jews have been for ages, surely they, it would seem, more than any other denomination, ought to be the enemies of caste, and friends of universal freedom."

One study by Ira Rosenwaike published by the American Jewish Historical Society has shown that 75% of the Jews of the South owned Black slaves.

Ask the Jewish critics to name one (just one) prominent Colonial American Jew who did not own slaves. Some Jewish scholars of today, such as Jacob Rader Marcus,
chart the wealth and prestige of their ancestors by the number of Black slaves they possessed.

As Rabbi Bertram Korn, the foremost scholar of nineteenth century Jewish history, has written: "It would seem to be realistic to conclude that any Jew who could afford to own slaves and had need for their services would do so....
Jews were responsable for every aspect and process of the exploitation of the defenseless blacks."

Are you spotting how often the jew crops up in your history?

So why do you hate the White man?

"Racism is politics that humbles itself before biological fact.
Racism is the path indicated by experience, tradition, and biology:
racism is the conservative, mainstream belief;
egalitarianism is a wildly extremist, if useful, Jewish nostrum, and that won't change no matter who is in power, no matter how many ISPs the kikes get to censor it.
We are racists, and the truth is on our side, and we are going to win."
Linder

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people [negroes] are to be free.
Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government.
Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them."
Thomas Jefferson

Old April 3rd, 2013 #23
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
I really fuckin hate Chris Mathews. Where did he get that definition?
He pulled it out of his stinking, kike jizz-encrusted ass. Matthews knows that no one in the judenpresse will call him on it if he lies about the aspirations of Whites; on the contrary, they'll cheer him on with glee.

That goddamned Catholic mick cunt has been running itz big mouth for far too long.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 3rd, 2013 #24
Alexsander

Nobody believes him. Not a soul. Even the mud people know we want separation above all, which is their main fear. Tarbabies and dark Mexicans (and in Europe inferior muslim turd-people) follow us around from city to city for a reason.

Old April 4th, 2013 #25
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Spew, you set yourself up to be crushed every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You've told us Whites don't exist, so how are you defining White?
I said that there was no "white race," genetically speaking. I never said that there was not a socio-cultural definition of "whites" as a superior ethnic group that holds institutional dominance, albeit a definition that changes by time and place.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for your definition of European as well.
Uh...from the continent of Europe?

Quote:
So according to the mainstream media and Val, separatists and secessionists are not racists, since racists by definition must want to live amongst non-Whites, in order to rule over them, and separatists and secessionists don't.
Separationists and secessionists? Will you be separating from us Americans, Asians, Africans, and Australians and seceding from America, Asia, Africa, and Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Ruling over someone is incompatible with separation, which is what almost ALL racists seek.
Really? So you're an advocate of European repatriation to Europe to enforce "separation"? Good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Goddamn, that's the first thing you have said here that makes ANY kind of sense. The mexcrements and latrinos coming here from the south are the dark ones that are considered undesirable there and here, I might add. White mexicans have all the money and power there. That's the way it should be in every nation that has nonwhites, at least until all the nonwhites can be exterminated in a practical and efficient way.
Don't make me laugh, Ironfraud. It's you fascists that are going to be exterminated.

Old April 4th, 2013 #26
Kajtimar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Don't make me laugh, Ironfraud. It's you fascists that are going to be exterminated.
Valdez is right. Fascists/neo-Nazis will be exterminated. Your time draws near.

Old April 4th, 2013 #27
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
The unspoken reality in the world today is:

"judaism is the belief that one race – jews – should rule all others”

The jew knows this sounds offensive to other races, therefore it psychologically projects the offense onto the White race. It does this while covertly working to subjugate all others.
That is the reality behind the endless Middle Eastern wars we find ourselves in.

Old April 4th, 2013 #28
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Racism wasn't so popular until the jews decided to invade our society and manipulated the minds and hearts of the idiots and called it democracy through their controlled media. A similar fate to the quoted statement on a billboard at Guantanamo Prison - ..."Winning the hearts and minds of the Iraqi people" with torture. Removing all rights and respect of the ruling majority in a society and its culture.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old April 5th, 2013 #29
Ironguard1940

Default Hitler was just practice for what's coming

Quote by N.utsack M.oron Valdez:

Reply by Ironguard1940:

Don't bet on it. We exterminated...how many millions of you do you claim us fascists killed in the last, oh, hundred years, just for starters? And we will keep on doing that. Until all the nonwhites are gone.

Old April 5th, 2013 #30
Susan

I don't watch any tv, so I get almost all my information from the radio. I have heard a lot of comments made by Chris Mathews lately on his show, and the guy sounds as if he has just lost it.

He doesn't even just sound like your typical jewy news person anymore, he just sounds insane.

And he has this very weird thing for the nigger at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Old April 5th, 2013 #31
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Don't bet on it. We exterminated...how many millions of you do you claim us fascists killed in the last, oh, hundred years, just for starters? And we will keep on doing that. Until all the nonwhites are gone.
I don't claim that you have exterminated anything except maybe some stray cats, Irontard. Like most keyboard warriors, you attempt to appropriate the actions of the likeminded rather than lay claim to your own actions.

Old April 5th, 2013 #32
Turan Simpson
Banned

Matthews needs to choke on his lover's jockey shorts. Anyone want to help me kickstart the payoff?*

*Please note that this is a 'joke' and not to be taken seriously. I'd hate to be accused of Matthews being murdered doing something he enjoys.

Tags
chris matthews, obama, racism, reveverend luis leon, rush limbaugh

Thread