VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2013 #41
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
When that first great 10,000-ship "freedom" armada sails for Africa, all voyagers will be entertained, non-stop, by Pastor Manning's sermons over loud speakers . . . . over, and over, and over, and over again til they reach the promised land where Hutos, Watusis, Hottentots, and other bush-nigga brothers, ravenously await their arrivals. Consequently, an all new meaning to the words "bush-meat". He, he, he, he.

Jah mon!! It will be so good for them, and they'll have so much fun!! Lot's of good African food on the way over, plenty of top spliff....good music...every good thing they like....music....wimmens....the Rastafarian voyages to Africa. I can see it now!!

Good thinking, Rounder.

Old July 20th, 2013 #42
Roy
Perception Manager

He's the nigger in charge and encouraging protests.

He's already on their side, so who are they asking for a redress of grievances?

Oh, it's just a "hate Whitey" protest, and let the fact that Zimmerman wasn't white be damned.

Old July 20th, 2013 #43
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Now if Tribal Chief POS Obongo wanted to really make a statement that recognized America's diversity and claimed future of America being made of the mixed race "brown man", he should have said:

"George could've been me 25 years ago,"

Meaning that the full force of the law and "media" could have led a lynch mob deny him his constitutional rights for protecting himself against somebody that was legally more protected than he because he was a mongrel like GZ.

Old July 20th, 2013 #44
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Not one nigger leader has called for an end to the protests. Instead, they call for "peaceful" protests, knowing that they will be anything but.

No shit and you damn well know that if we started *protesting* over the murder of one of our people by the niggers you damn well know the police would be on our asses with live ammo and the national guard and many even the army.

Old July 20th, 2013 #45
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
Which was the whole point of the Z-man trial to being with, so it looks like the JewSA inches closer to a second civil war.
You might be right as far as the intent - but the thing you can't forget is that to have a civil war there must be two sides willing to wage war. Yeah the Blacks might be whipped up into anger but are the Whites in this country angry enough to fight?

I would say probably not, if anything most Whites probably feel the need to remain silent long enough to allow the Blacks to blow off stream.

Old July 21st, 2013 #46
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post

That's why Zimmerman, who is probably a Jew, and probably did murder a nigger he found lurking in the bushes even if it can't be proven, had to be made into a white racist from the very start. By changing the color of his skin, and doing a hack job on the 911 tape.

Obama's love affair with Trayvon was suspicious from the start. Niggers don't usually care when other niggers get shot. If Obama and Holder were looking for a mark to play their next race card what are the odds they'd pick the mixed-breed offspring of a Jewish Marrano judge?

The murder charge never even stood a chance to begin with. Unless Zimmerman blew it. That's why you need someone on the inside. For this all to go according to play it needs Jews in all the right places.
Where is the evidence that Zimmerman is a Jew? His name? Is everyone named Zimmerman Jewish? His father is a practicing Catholic, and he himself was an alter boy in the Catholic church.

What evidence exists that points to Zimmerman murdering Martin instead of acting in self-defense?

Old July 21st, 2013 #47
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Where is the evidence that Zimmerman is a Jew? His name? Is everyone named Zimmerman Jewish? His father is a practicing Catholic, and he himself was an alter boy in the Catholic church.
That is the history of Murrano Jews, they have associations with the Catholic Church. For example, someone I know married a Jewish guy. She was always Catholic, but then again, her father's fury would rise if Jews were criticized in his presence.

The Jewish guy she married 'became a Catholic', and he told me it was for 'convenient purposes'.

So there is one Jew within the Catholic Church. Multiply times many to see the real number of Jews with that Church. Also think of the pro Jew stances it has taken over the past decade.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #48
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Woodpecker It's Been Demostrated That When WN Protest, Even E.F. Hutton Listens...

Plenty of WN protested over the internet via postings, blogs, phone calls and email (Also using conservatives as our lap dogs.) over the Channon Christian & Christopher Newsom murderous hate crime. Even Alex and a few other good men ( Exception: Hal "Turncoat" Turner) led WN to protest in Knoxville peacefully, despite the doofus, trying to distract, tutu wearing turd-eaters in the anti section. Do you think Golden Dawn has a problem with police when they protest? NO! Pushing back at the jewsmedia, pinkos and their muddy hoards is the only way to go! Remember the 300 Spartans at Thermopylae? Never retreat, never surrender and "fight in the shade"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
No shit and you damn well know that if we started *protesting* over the murder of one of our people by the niggers you damn well know the police would be on our asses with live ammo and the national guard and many even the army.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #49
Armstrong
Banned

We all need to clean our respective houses. We need to face the fact that 86% of Whites when murdered were murdered by other Whites. WTF is up with that?

And our own White on White rape and violence....what's that about?

Old July 22nd, 2013 #50
George Dumas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
We all need to clean our respective houses. We need to face the fact that 86% of Whites when murdered were murdered by other Whites. WTF is up with that?

And our own White on White rape and violence....what's that about?
The numbers are not comparable with black crimes. There is a huge difference.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #51
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Dumas View Post
The numbers are not comparable with black crimes. There is a huge difference.
That's true...Whites kill 8% of Black murder victims, and Black kill 14% of White murder victims. When adjusted for percentages in the population, Whites are about 4 times the population, so that may stack up to be a whole lot
more Whites killed than Blacks, speaking purely from the body count.

Though I'm not sure how many Whites are murdered each year, or how many Blacks. But those statistics are available.

Still that Murder is mostly within our own races is concerning. What can Whites do about the rate of Whites murdering Whites, and what can Blacks do about Blacks murdering Blacks?

Same goes for all the various crimes. We're not so 'Lily White' as we'd like to be when it comes to White on White crimes. If we look closely at the statistics, we may actually be worse than Blacks when it comes to crime against our own White people.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #52
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
You might be right as far as the intent - but the thing you can't forget is that to have a civil war there must be two sides willing to wage war. Yeah the Blacks might be whipped up into anger but are the Whites in this country angry enough to fight?

I would say probably not, if anything most Whites probably feel the need to remain silent long enough to allow the Blacks to blow off stream.
I agree and that is our Fatal Flaw, we as a race NEED to not only get out there and start putting these niggers down like the rabid animals that they are but we MUST also take out the jews and their goverment meat puppets as well.

Old July 22nd, 2013 #53
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Plenty of WN protested over the internet via postings, blogs, phone calls and email (Also using conservatives as our lap dogs.) over the Channon Christian & Christopher Newsom murderous hate crime. Even Alex and a few other good men ( Exception: Hal "Turncoat" Turner) led WN to protest in Knoxville peacefully, despite the doofus, trying to distract, tutu wearing turd-eaters in the anti section. Do you think Golden Dawn has a problem with police when they protest? NO! Pushing back at the jewsmedia, pinkos and their muddy hoards is the only way to go! Remember the 300 Spartans at Thermopylae? Never retreat, never surrender and "fight in the shade"!
Good point, a person/race can only be pushed so far then the gloves come off.

In this case I think it is our civlized nature as a race that is working against us but I'm sure that when things get ever worse then they are now that our race will not only say " Enough is enough. " but we will also head hunting with a great deal of intrest for all the innocent whites who have been murdered, robbed and raped by the niggers and by exstention the jewish scum and the sell out traitors in our goverments.

Old July 23rd, 2013 #54
Ironguard1940

Default A nigger is a nigger is a nigger

Just over four years ago Powhatan County had their own version of Trayvon Martin-Tahliek Jamar Taliaferro. Similarities in the two cases include a nigger thug shot and killed in self-defense, a verdict the niggers did not like so they protested, the mothers not having the same last name and the FBI investigating the incidents. The only exception is that the Taliaferro case remained local and the Martin case has gone international.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/10177451/...her-sons-death

Old July 23rd, 2013 #55
ThomasVolker
Banned

Default Obama's take on race after zimmerman verdict

President Obama rarely misses an opportunity to
insert himself into an issue. Last Friday, he
appeared in the White House pressroom to
comment on the George Zimmerman verdict.
The president said he could have been Trayvon
Martin. Not likely, given his private schooling and
the way he was fast-tracked to success.
The president said the history of African-
Americans partially explains the way many black
people view the case. He spoke of blacks hearing
car doors lock as they cross the street and of
white women who clutch their purses tightly
when a black person enters an elevator.

Then he touched on the real problem: "Now, this
isn't to say that the African-American community
is naive about the fact that African-American
young men are disproportionately involved in the
criminal justice system, that they are
disproportionately both victims and perpetrators
of violence. It's not to make excuses for that fact,
although black folks do interpret the reasons for
that in a historical context. We understand that
some of the violence that takes place in poor
black neighborhoods around the country is born
out of a very violent past in this country, and that
the poverty and dysfunction that we see in those
communities can be traced to a very difficult
history."
OK, but what about poor people in the same
neighborhoods who don't engage in violent
behavior?
What values are they being taught?
Don't they have the same history, but make
different choices?
It is not news that much poverty in the African-
American community stems from broken or
never-started families; or that too many black
men leave black women to raise children on their
own; or that the way "gangsta culture" is
portrayed in the media does not produce an
image that is endearing to white employers; or
that public schools in minority neighborhoods are
failing to build the foundations necessary for a
successful life; or that the abortion rate among
black women is four times higher than non-
Hispanic whites among 15-19 year-olds,
according to the Guttmacher Institute. Abortion,
which the president has done nothing to curtail,
also devalues African-American lives.
The politics of race plays a role. When black
people kill each other, or murder a white person,
the president usually feels no need to comment
(the recent murder of 15-year-old Hadiya
Pendleton being a rare exception); Al Sharpton
doesn't march, Jesse Jackson doesn't call for
boycotts, or label Florida an "apartheid state," as
he did following the Zimmerman verdict. Are
black lives only worth mentioning when they are
extinguished by non-blacks?
There are black people who are disgusted by the
behavior, clothing, attitude and language of some
young black men. On the Washington Post's
website last week, beneath a transcript of the
president's remarks last Friday, a reader posting
under the name "Chaquita1" offered a personal
story about recently being on a train and
watching an African-American woman give the
evil eye to a pair of young African-American
males in "gangsta wear" making a commotion.
They became belligerent, talking about "the fat
lady glaring at them."
The woman arose, Chaquita1 wrote, "and said
'Trayvon Martin died for nothing. His death did
not empower you, it should have been a wake-
up call.' She then returned to her seat, looked
straight at me and said, 'You have white trash.
We have black trash.'"
Discussions like this should be included in any
"conversation about race" the president says he
wants, along with how such attitudes and
behavior contribute to racial conflict. Http://tinyurl.com/Lajs68k

Old July 24th, 2013 #56
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
That is the history of Murrano Jews, they have associations with the Catholic Church.
I see. So George Zimmerman is a secret Jew?

Jesus.

Old July 24th, 2013 #57
ThomasVolker
Banned

Donnie, Armstrong is not that wrong, i think. Check this--> http://www.houseofnames.com/zimmerman-family-crest GZ is mixed race, half peruvian and german/or[could be] jewish!

Old July 24th, 2013 #58
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasVolker View Post
Donnie, Armstrong is not that wrong, i think.
Uh-huh. What evidence have you seen that points to George Zimmerman being a Jew? Or do you think everyone named Zimmerman is a Jew, Thomas?

Old July 24th, 2013 #59
ThomasVolker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Uh-huh. What evidence have you seen that points to George Zimmerman being a Jew? Or do you think everyone named Zimmerman is a Jew, Thomas?
i am not convicted he is jewish, but i said it 'could be'!

Old July 24th, 2013 #60
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasVolker View Post
i am not convicted he is jewish, but i said it 'could be'!
By that logic anyone 'could be' Jewish. Makes zero sense.

Tags
george zimmerman, obama, trayvon martin

Thread