Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default Pretty White woman beaten by 4 negresses

She is really angry and I love that she is speaking frankly about what happened right on the news:

Quote:
PITTSBURGH — A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.

Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.

Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said, ‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.

“They yelled, ‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said, ‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.

“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski. “Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to, ‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”

Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
“Another woman was yelling at the girls, ‘I’m calling the police!’ And it’s like it only made it worse,” Slepski said.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.

“I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood,” she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.

The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.

Old August 28th, 2013 #2
Olesia Rhoswen

"Ethnic intimidation refers to acts of malicious and intentional intimidation or harassment of another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. This conduct must also (a) cause physical contact with another person, (b) damage, destroy, or deface real or personal property, or (c) threaten to do any of the acts stated above, if there is reasonable cause to believe that such an act will occur."

"A hate crime is usually defined by state law as one that involves threats, harassment, or physical harm and is motivated by prejudice against someone's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability. Laws vary by state and if hate crimes are provided for by statute, the defintions of hate crimes and penalties imposed vary. "

"Assault and battery is the combination of the crimes of threat (assault) and actual beating (battery)..."

http://definitions.uslegal.com

Here! This is what I was searching for, found under the comment section of the Washington Times:

"Ethnic intimidation" is a crime but only a local crime (city usually). "Hate crime" is a federal (enforced by FBI) offense which is a violation of civil rights."

I had not heard of the 'ethnic intimidation' charge before (hence the listed definitions) and it seems as if its new purpose is to be used against white victims as its severity is deemed to be less than the dreaded 'hate crime.' Hate crimes don't happen to white people, after all (see separate incident here: http://www.examiner.com/article/poli...o-white-people), and despite the definitions of the crime to be practically identical, the evil vibe of the 'hate crime' charge and the federal punishment to go with it will be reserved for big, bad Whitey.

Old August 28th, 2013 #3
Cora McGuire

Thanks Oleisha, I wondered about that myself.

Old August 28th, 2013 #4
Olesia Rhoswen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Thanks Oleisha, I wondered about that myself.
I was curious to see if the 'ethnic intimidation' charge were a recent development, but it's been around since 1982 (in Pennsylvania, at least). I thought perhaps it was created due to the rise in 'ethnic' violence. Silly me .

Old August 28th, 2013 #5
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

she's a pretty white woman, yeah, and she's an electrician.

Some rare gem like that being beaten by those worthless teenapers is a mind boggling tragedy, but to the jew and their neo-con collaborators she's just white trash.

still not as bad as her being knocked up with niglets running around the house.

Most chicks like that living in a black neighborhood would be on crack or have had sex with hundreds of groids.

Old August 29th, 2013 #6
havoc00

Nothing is uglier then a nigger women. Wish a Zimmerman was in that part of town at that time.

Old August 29th, 2013 #7
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Nigger females hate white females because they think they steal their mens and because they knows niggers b likeing white womens.

Old August 29th, 2013 #8
ernst blofeld

Shegros hate White women because they can never hope to aspire to their beauty. Deep down they know that no make up, no nasty chemical hair straighteners, no surgery, no expensive fashions will ever make them White(human).
The best many can hope for is to find some pathetic beta male White to breed with so that perhaps after several generations they might produce some passable hybird.

Old August 29th, 2013 #9
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
PITTSBURGH — A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.

Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.
Workaday judeo-media screw-job. Imagine the same attitude expressed toward a woman who had been raped.

There is no question this woman was attacked. The shegros are in jail now.

Yet in jew-world, when a white almost dies at the hands of jews' pets, it's all "she said" and "she thought," as if she's lying about her own victimization.

White woman and man:

You can have jews, which implies ever-increasing, targeted attacks on us by semi-humans with subsequent victim-blaming, or you can have freedom. You cannot have both.

Old August 29th, 2013 #10
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Ginger Slepski says the girls grabbed her hair and slammed her head on the concrete.

No shit she 'says' that, because they did.

Old August 29th, 2013 #11
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Ginger Slepski counted scrapes, bruises and torn ligaments among her injuries.

Phrased as if she slipped on the sidewalk rather than having been mortally attacked by a nigswarm. Thanks for the judeo-journalistic 'integrity,' New York Daily News.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1439406

Old August 29th, 2013 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Ginger Slepski said she thought the girls were going to kill her.

Not just 'said' and not just 'thought,' but said she thought, as if she's lying about having thought she might die--even as she sits before you bloodied and battered.

This is a stupider hack job than the Zimmerman persecution when they claimed Zimmerman had premeditatively beaten himself bloody by repeatedly running backwards into a tree branch.

I mean, Jesus God. Get real.

Old August 29th, 2013 #13
George Witzgall

Quote:
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
She even claims she believes her injuries to have caused her some discomfort for a brief period of time. But clearly this unfortunate incident does not qualify as a hate crime.

Old August 29th, 2013 #14
ELF

I wonder what the race of the MAN was that save her?

As long as White men and White women keep hating one another we will not survive the coming race war(s) unless we untie and learn to not only trust and respect one another but to actualy love one another as Real White Men and Real White Ladies which the jewish scum and their goverment meat puppets know all to well and give the more anti male(white) laws and the upsure in hate towards white men, young men and boys by the femanazis and women(not Real White Ladies) it seems less and less likely that the rift of fear, mistrust and hate between white males and white females can ever be healed which is what the jewish scum are counting on as they continue their campaine of white genocide world wide.

Another thing I would like to know is what this white female's views and attudes towards white men was/is before and after this happened?

Old August 29th, 2013 #15
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Deez Whyte bitches takin all our men an sheeit. It wuz one of dem preee-empteeve acshun-type thangs, ya dig?

Old August 30th, 2013 #16
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
She even claims she believes her injuries to have caused her some discomfort for a brief period of time. But clearly this unfortunate incident does not qualify as a hate crime.
I know someone who deserves to be beaten like that.

Seriously, these fucking kikes absolutely get off on seeing beautiful, intelligent blonde women raped by niggers, there couldn't be anything more disgusting in the universe, they have GOT to be killed, we are committing a sin against the Creator by not killing them.

It is an abomination against God not to rip their lying, serpent tongues out and stomp on them.

Old August 30th, 2013 #17
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

what the fuck is this shit with all these kikes on White message forums? Jesus christ these people are in our face, up our nose, in our brain.

How many white people hang out at your fucking kike forums, shutting down all conversation with bullshit and insane hyperbole? You think you're so fuckin smart, I can't wait til you get fuckin nuked, and your theory about how being a race of asshole in your face dicks is some sort of intelligent strategy.

Old August 30th, 2013 #18
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

what is it about the horrid kike that he just hates the beautiful, intelligent white woman so much? That he yearns with every fiber of his being to see them desecrated and ruined by niggers, or turned into whores?

Seriously, jew-dude what the FUCK is wrong with you?

I would love to see this woman slit your jew throat , I would love to give her the will to do it. I know if she was to become a fullfilled human being, she would want that. That would be a consequence of any white females ultimate illumination, to want to slit your jew throat as a sacrifice for atonement to God.

Old August 30th, 2013 #19
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

maybe it really is more a faggot thing than a jew thing though.

Faggots love to see beautiful, intelligent white woman destroyed by niggers, because they are so dark and sick and such twisted human beings, they do it because they hate God.

And God hates them, and they know it, so it's a vicious cycle, but eventually you sick twisted homo, God is going to have the last cry when you are finally cast into eternal darkness.

Tags
black on white violence, ethnic intimidation, ginger slepski, niggers, pittsburgh

Thread