VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 30th, 2023 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Biden to create new federal agency to track your behavior

A new bill proposed in the U.S. will allow the government to track users online and allow so-called “disinformation experts” to rule on what are called “behavioral codes.” The Digital Platform Commission Act of 2023 would establish a new federal agency that could “organize hearings, investigations, assess fines and establish rules through engagement in public rule-making.” The agency could designate some platforms as being more important than others and subject those to extra oversight and regulation. So for example, given that Elon Musk has thwarted government perks of controlling the narrative on Twitter, could this new federal agency supersede Musk’s decisions in the name of “disinformation”?

Old May 30th, 2023 #2
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

We should'nt be surprised at any of this shit. We all know Biden is for sale, and China and Russia are both communist, the jews ruined Russia and China with communism and communism is Jewish, just the word is derived from kibbitz/commune, etc. Bolsheviks did a good job destroying a White country like Russia. We're next.

I have to say one thing about Trump as cynical as I am he sure exposed the swamp for all its corruption. Even I am shocked at how corrupt the cuntry is.
Biden is an embarrassment to my Irish ancestry. He's an Irish nigger sellout.
I'm going to vote for Trump again, because a Libertarian has no chance of winning.
America was sold a long time ago. I never wanted to believe it, but only an idiot can't see it.
We need a real holocaust, not that fake one like last time.

Where the hooknoses all escaped to Jew York Shitty.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Tags
censorship, censorship bureau, government surveillance

Thread