Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2021 #81
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Okay, what do you think? Are we headed for a major war on the Eastern/Russian border??
So far, we have been moving in the direction of war.

Old April 10th, 2021 #82
Paul Anthony
Banned

Yeah Alex I agree with that!! When I started this thread 1 or 2 members said that the counries involved were worthless and insignificant. But take a look at any map and you will see azerbaijan and armenia are in the way of Russia's path to the middle east. If those 2 countries go to war Russia will have problems traveling south..

Now in Ukraine, if war breaks out and NATO gets involved it's over!!!!

Old April 11th, 2021 #83
Paul Anthony
Banned

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken Warns Of "Consequences" If Russia Acts "Aggressively" In Ukraine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...sively-ukraine

Old April 11th, 2021 #84
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken Warns Of "Consequences" If Russia Acts "Aggressively" In Ukraine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...sively-ukraine

Or you will do what, jew-boy? Nuke them? The entire world is laughing at your dumb asses.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 11th, 2021 #85
Paul Anthony
Banned

I've got a feeling the New World Order will push Ukraine into this fight, and the MSM will call Ukraine the 'good guys' the 'oppressed' the 'victims' ect,. If NATO gets involved kiss most of Europe goodbye!!

Old April 13th, 2021 #86
Paul Anthony
Banned

"Ukraine crisis is 'one step from war': Russian state media ramps up rhetoric as former US ambassador to Moscow warns Putin could spark large-scale conflict in Europe as he tests Joe Biden by massing troops on border"

"Russia is 'one step away' from war with Ukraine, a report on state TV has warned
Anchor Dmitry Kiselyov told audiences on Sunday that Ukraine is a 'Nazi' state that may have to be 'de-Nazified' by force
Meanwhile Michael McFaul, America's former ambassador to Moscow, warned Russia could invade Ukraine on the pretext of protecting Russian speakers
He said the Russian military buildup, now thought to stand at 80,000 troops alongside tanks and artillery, is designed as a 'test' for Joe Biden"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dor-warns.html

Old April 14th, 2021 #87
Paul Anthony
Banned

Russian troops on Ukraine border ‘ready to defend country’ in event of war says Defense Minister Shoigu, warning of NATO buildup

"Two detachments of the Russian Army, along with three airborne units, are ready to act in the event tensions with the West escalate into full-blown fighting, Moscow announced on Tuesday following a surprise inspection of troops."

https://www.rt.com/russia/520914-tro...efend-country/

Old April 14th, 2021 #88
Paul Anthony
Banned

"Ukraine claims Putin is preparing to deploy nuclear weapons to Crimea as tensions ratchet up further and Russia holds live-fire drills in the Black Sea ahead of the arrival of first US warship into the region"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Sea-today.html

"Vladimir Putin is ready to roll: Secret Ukrainian government report says Russia will deploy ANOTHER 30,000 troops and will amass more than 7,000 tanks, armoured vehicles and artillery guns for 'invasion'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-threat.html

Old April 14th, 2021 #89
Paul Anthony
Banned

Thumbs down No joke!!!

Ukrainian President "Volodymyr Zelensky" is a jewish comedian!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelensky

Old May 1st, 2021 #90
Paul Anthony
Banned

*This is nothing new, but the deadline of June 15, 2021 is interesting.

"U.S. Embassy in Moscow cuts visa services and warns Americans with expired visa to leave before June 15 deadline in further deterioration in relations with Russia"

"Last week, Russia imposed restrictions on foreign missions hiring local staff
As a result, the U.S. Embassy in Moscow has been forced to cut consular services
From May 12, non-immigrant visa processing for non-diplomatic travel will stop
Embassy will only cover emergency U.S. citizen services and limited visas
The news comes as Russia-U.S. ties are at a post-Cold War low"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-services.html

Old May 27th, 2021 #91
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Armenia & Azerbaijan in fresh standoff over land-mined border, with Armenian soldiers captured & accused of supply route sabotage

27 May, 2021 10:02

Months after a ceasefire ended the bloody Nagorno-Karabakh war, Armenia and Azerbaijan have accused each other of staging incursions beyond their bitterly contested frontiers, after six Armenian soldiers were detained on Thursday.

The Azerbaijani defense ministry issued a statement alleging that “on May 27, at about 03:00, a reconnaissance and sabotage group of the armed forces of Armenia made an attempt to cross the ... state border.” Officials allege that the six men captured were attempting to lay mines and disrupt supply routes in what it described as a “terrorist” act.

However, later on Thursday, Armenia’s acting prime minister, Nikol Pashinyan, insisted the soldiers had been abducted from within the country’s own territory. “Our servicemen carried out work on the arrangement of the border with Azerbaijan [and] … on mining, with the installation of warning signs. There was no purpose of sabotage," he said.
https://www.rt.com/russia/524935-bor...oute-sabotage/

Old September 13th, 2022 #92
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
13 Sep, 2022 00:23 Home Russia & FSU

Armenian PM calls Putin and Macron over ‘Azerbaijan aggression’

PM reaches out to Moscow and Paris after Azerbaijan’s attack with artillery and drones

Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin and French President Emmanuel Macron in the early hours of Tuesday, after Azerbaijan opened fire with artillery and drones on several areas along the border.

In separate phone calls, Pashinyan told Putin and Macron about the “provocative, aggressive actions of the Azerbaijani armed forces against the sovereign territory of Armenia, which began at midnight,” and “stressed the importance of an adequate response from the international community,” the government in Yerevan said.
https://www.rt.com/russia/562665-pas...on-azerbaijan/

Old September 13th, 2022 #93
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Funny you bumped this thread sewey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Itz a shame Paulie was banned, he started more interesting and relevant threads than the boring shit you puke all over this forum. And he's funny, I miss that jew yawk hatin Bulgarian.

In my opinion if he were back on the forum all the people that even bother to burn their retinas on your dreck would gravitate over to his threads, he's far more intelligent than you and he argues with word, not pictures like a fucking child does.

BTW, I saw something in pieville that might interest you

Quote:
A. Linder @[email protected]

A White nation would no doubt establish Camps for Anime Respecters. Hard word, after all, cures anime fandom, just like sexual aberration.
You're abnormal, aren't you anime boy? I get that from you, and so do a lot of the other members of the forum.

Do you like girls sewey?

Old September 14th, 2022 #94
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
14 Sep, 2022 00:30 Home Russia & FSU

Russian-led military bloc sending team to Armenia

The CSTO secretary general will personally lead the mission after Yerevan blamed Baku for recent clashes

The Collective Security Treaty Organization announced on Tuesday that it will send a mission to Armenia to report on the situation in the southern Caucasus and propose solutions to the tensions with Azerbaijan. The mission will be led by CSTO Secretary General Stanislav Zas of Belarus and include Russian General Anatoly Sidorov, the head of the bloc’s joint staff.

The decision was made at a videoconference of the bloc’s Security Council convened by Armenia, which currently presides over the CSTO. Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan informed the allies about the overnight border clashes with Azerbaijan. At least 49 Armenians and 50 Azerbaijanis were killed in the fighting, which involved heavy artillery and drones, according to the defense ministries in Yerevan and Baku.
https://www.rt.com/russia/562742-cst...ry-azerbaijan/

Old September 14th, 2022 #95
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You're abnormal, aren't you anime boy? I get that from you, and so do a lot of the other members of the forum.

Do you like girls sewey?
T. Garrett on page 8 of this thread:

Quote:
How do you, Stewie and Dunrouse, explain that you've trashed this thread like you always do?

[Disgusting pseudo-joke about having sexual intercourses with relatives. ]

You dropped your masks. The truth is out, you trolls. [Unintelligible meltdown]

[Implausible anecdote]

Game over, fags!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 14th, 2022 #96
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking anime boy blows a fuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
T. Garrett on page 8 of this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
How do you, Stewie and Dunrouse, explain that you've trashed this thread like you always do?

[Disgusting pseudo-joke about having sexual intercourses with relatives. ]

You dropped your masks. The truth is out, you trolls. [Unintelligible meltdown]

[Implausible anecdote]

Game over, fags!!!!!!!!!!

There is no page 8 in this thread you fucking mental midget, and I never posted any of this shit ...

Old September 14th, 2022 #97
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
There is no page 8 in this thread you fucking mental midget, and I never posted any of this shit ...
Waw!! Really?

Of course there's no page 8 in this thread and you never wrote that!! That was a gargantuan satire! I was just deriding your usual grotesque gibberish.

Isn't it a supreme irony that someone who missed that obvious fact calls others mental midgets?

Old September 15th, 2022 #98
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Waw!! Really?

Of course there's no page 8 in this thread and you never wrote that!! That was a gargantuan satire! I was just deriding your usual grotesque gibberish.

Isn't it a supreme irony that someone who missed that obvious fact calls others mental midgets?
Come on, it was just another spontaneous outburst of your impotent homosexual ranting at me anime boy

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 15th, 2022 at 03:34 AM.

Old September 15th, 2022 #99
Crowe

Quote:

BTW, I saw something in pieville that might interest you
Alex is spot on, as usual. Men who work physical jobs making or fixing stuff aren't into gay shit like anime.

It really is a fucking tragedy how much that anime shit has fucked up our youth. I've seen 20 something year old dudes wearing shirts with little pink haired anime girls on them basically advertising that they're pedophiles with a bizarre fetish. There's gotta be at least 10 million emasculated anime fags in just the USA. And they're legion on the internet and social media.

Even back in the 90s when I was in high school, if some kid came in wearing gay shit like that, they'd have gotten their ass kicked, or worse.....hazed.....head dunked into the toilet bowl. Me and the local boys didn't tolerate any gay shit.

Old September 16th, 2022 #100
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Come on, it was just another spontaneous outburst of your impotent homosexual ranting at me anime boy
Your usual stubborn inability to admit your mistakes is as laughable as possible. As always, you're the attacker in this thread. So don't blame others for rebuffing or mocking you. You brought it on yourself.

And everybody knows who's homosexual when someone speaks about homosexuality in every two sentences.

Thread