VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2011 #1
Mike Parker

Thumbs up 31 Zogbots Killed in Afghanistan Helicopter Crash

U.S. Special Forces Killed in Afghanistan Helicopter Crash

By Eltaf Najafizada - Aug 6, 2011

A NATO helicopter crash in an eastern province of Afghanistan last night killed 31 U.S. special forces and seven Afghan soldiers.

The aircraft, belonging to NATO’s International Security Assistance Force, or ISAF, crashed in the Maidan Wardak province, according to a statement from the office of Afghan President Hamid Karzai today. The helicopter was completely destroyed, shot down by the Taliban, Shahidullah Shahid, a spokesman for the Maidan Wardak province said in a phone interview.

A Taliban rocket downed the helicopter after a two-hour operation by U.S. forces in the area, Zabihullah Mujahed, a spokesman for the Taliban, said in a phone interview from an undisclosed location. Eight Taliban also died in the clash, Mujahed said.

Nato, in a separate statement, said an ISAF helicopter had crashed and that recovery operations are under way. No further details on the casualties were provided.

"ISAF is still in the process of assessing the circumstances to determine the facts of the incident, reporting indicates there was enemy activity in the area," Nato said in the statement.

To contact the reporter on this story: Andrew Noel in London at [email protected]

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Benedikt Kammel at [email protected]

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...-crash-1-.html

Old August 6th, 2011 #2
SaraT

Hmmm... that wouldn't be one of those Stingers missiles that we gave them back in the '80s, would it?

Old August 6th, 2011 #3
Serbian

Thumbs up

Good news!

BBC Video here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14431116

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 6th, 2011 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

I am certainly against our nation fighting in wars for Israel. I strongly believe we should bring our boys home.
However, I don't celebrate when I hear news of American boys being killed. Most of them are young white kids. It is sad news.

Old August 6th, 2011 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I am certainly against our nation fighting in wars for Israel. I strongly believe we should bring our boys home.
However, I don't celebrate when I hear news of American boys being killed. Most of them are young white kids. It is sad news.

Why? No one forced these fools to join, they should know perfectly well what they are getting into. Hell its not like it's the 60's with Vietnam.
There is no excuse, it's 2011 and all the info is out there on the net.

When NATO begins sending Serbian troops to fight for ZOG {which will happen} and they end up getting killed I am going to be celebrating.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 6th, 2011 #6
John Liberty

A couple more of these will make things tough on the neo-Soviet cause.

Last edited by John Liberty; August 6th, 2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Old August 6th, 2011 #7
vened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Why? No one forced these fools to join, they should know perfectly well what they are getting into. Hell its not like it's the 60's with Vietnam.
There is no excuse, it's 2011 and all the info is out there on the net.

When NATO begins sending Serbian troops to fight for ZOG {which will happen} and they end up getting killed I am going to be celebrating.
Yep, these are steroid, drugged, dumb muscle-for-brain, psychopathic mercenaries who only crave to murder and torture.

I have no doubt they would've turned the guns on US citizens if ordered.

Old August 6th, 2011 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Default Crash Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

How convenient.

Crash Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones.

One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

Old August 6th, 2011 #9
Nate Richards

Poor fags. Their masters are done with them.

Quote:
The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six
22 of them? "team six" ok whatever, I know that name got a lot of hype after the Osama story, but isn't this the largest loss for the whole force's history? I found that the precursor group(underwater demolitions teams) lost 31 men at Omaha beach, but "SEALS" didn't exist until the 60's.

Well they did a good deal more than just just trust the jew. Got good pay, ego-gorging elite reputation etc and hey a nice early retirement lol fuck them anyway. Suckers.

Old August 6th, 2011 #10
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

"They knew too much and had to be silenced..."

Old August 6th, 2011 #11
ShaneBaldwin

Dead Men tell no tales.

Old August 6th, 2011 #12
Nate Richards

Or... http://www.truthistreason.net/us-for...-are-they-dead

May have been murdered a while back, or even got their butts kicked by opfor when attacking in Pakistan?

Old August 6th, 2011 #13
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

"Young, dumb, and full of cum, they are marching to our drum...!"
- Israeli Mossad song about US troops, circa 1990's

Old August 6th, 2011 #14
Nate Richards

Quote:
Just a matter of time, be ready.

Old August 6th, 2011 #15
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I love threads like this. It really brings out the flag waving yahoos who think we still have a legitimate government and who think it's merc military are "our boys".

What Fred fails to understand is that before we can get our hands on the NM Valdez types and grind them into pig meal, we are going to have to fight through an army of whites. Anyone who thinks just because one shares our DNA is on our side is either plain ass stupid or willfully ignorant, and I suspect that in 90% of the cases it's the former.

Old August 6th, 2011 #16
CML

Quote:
Originally Posted by vened View Post
Yep, these are steroid, drugged, dumb muscle-for-brain, psychopathic mercenaries who only crave to murder and torture.

I agree totally. Very few of these soldiers will ever be any value to society. 1 in 18 are committing suicide as it is. They'll either quit and get right, which is pretty much too late by now, or they'll become a cop or mercenary and sooner or later be killing and bombing women and children right here in the USA, or Europe, Canada, etc. Pretty pathetic.

Anyone know where someone could find real statistics that aren't zionized about how many jewish servicemen served for the US in the various wars beginning with WW1 and ending with Iraq? I'd really like to know. If jews really do make up only 2% of the population, which I highly doubt the % number is so low, then there should be at least 2% jews in the armed forces.

Also does anyone know what the average birth rate is for jews? We know that all white countries know nothing of the 2.1 kids per family rule just to maintain a race or population. All white countries are far below at 1.4 kids per and dropping. Italy is only 1.1. Germany 1.2. Most Europeans are only having 1 child, & then that child is picked on by immigrants. Not smart.

Blacks, mexi's, and muslims are triple the white birth rate at 3.6 avg per family. What are jews numbers? Anyone have a link..

Old August 6th, 2011 #17
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vened View Post

And will come home and get jobs as cops where they will kill us on the side of the road for "resisting" or charge us with assaulting a police officer.

Following orders is no excuse.

Old August 6th, 2011 #18
H.B.

Default No offense to WN servicemen who join to gain military skills, but...

You are in Mexico. A well-dressed, smooth-taking guy with official-sounding credentials makes you an offer you can't refuse: Bring these large bags of white powder across the US border to the agreed-upon destination.

You will be paid reasonably well (well enough to get you to risk your life), get a lifetime a pension and gain much needed skills. More importantly, the proceeds will go to fund the "Children's Charity Hospital." Everyone tells you how great it is to support "Children's Charity Hospital" and that you should do it!

You take the man up on his offer. You end up in a shooting fight with federal marshals along the border and are killed.

It turns out there was no "Children's Charity Hospital" - it was just a bullshit scam. The nice-dressed man just had you participate in a serious crime and you were stupid enough to take him up on his offer and now you are dead.

Are you a "hero" because your "intentions" were good? Why, you only wanted to "better your life" and help a cause which, as it turns out, doesn't actually exist.

Or should you be seen as a fool who had foolishly thrown his life away to be a participant in a massive criminal conspiracy?

Last edited by H.B.; August 7th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

Old August 6th, 2011 #19
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
...get a lifetime a pension...
It looks like those days are over.

DoD panel calls for radical retirement overhaul

Old August 6th, 2011 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Crash Kills Members of SEAL Team 6

The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

The operators from SEAL Team Six were flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. That's according to one current and one former U.S. official. Both spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified of the loss of their loved ones.

One source says the team was thought to include 22 SEALs, three Air Force air controllers, seven Afghan Army troops, a dog and his handler, and a civilian interpreter, plus the helicopter crew.

The sources thought this was the largest single loss of life ever for SEAL Team Six, known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

Tags
afghanistan, blackhawk down, nato, taliban, zogbots

Thread