Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2011 #61
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
My 3 best friends from High School are all Secret Service agents. 2 of them would fucking roll over for any dick in charge. ONE of them has known what I've known all along, niggers are a problem and they have handlers. So based on 3 guys I know that are Feds, one out of three would switch sides, those are pretty shit odds.
what you're saying is at odds with your conclusion.

one of them is already racially aware, and the other two would obey anyone in power? damn, it's better than i thought!

Old August 7th, 2011 #62
Jay in DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Dermott View Post
what you're saying is at odds with your conclusion.

one of them is already racially aware, and the other two would obey anyone in power? damn, it's better than i thought!
Read more closely...

As Alex mentioned- WHEN they are in charge. Period. Before then, they will empty their .357 Sig rounds right into your skull. Don't doubt this my friend. In spite of our differences I would fucking lay down in traffic for any of these guys, and visa versa, if they asked me. Convince them somehow we are the winning team, and its all downhill and gravy from there. I simply do not know how to do it this late in the game.

Old August 8th, 2011 #63
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay in DC View Post
Read more closely...

As Alex mentioned- WHEN they are in charge. Period. Before then, they will empty their .357 Sig rounds right into your skull. Don't doubt this my friend. In spite of our differences I would fucking lay down in traffic for any of these guys, and visa versa, if they asked me. Convince them somehow we are the winning team, and its all downhill and gravy from there. I simply do not know how to do it this late in the game.
So instead of spewing abuse on these great "life-long friends" - despite knowing full-well their paycheck/pension-seeking race treason - you save it for those of us you've never met.

The idea of turning cops/feds at this stage is pure fantasy. Sure, they know the racial score, probably better than most lemmings, but actually doing something about that knowledge would be risky, so they go after our kind instead: no risk at all; nice public pats on the head from Marse Shmuel.

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; August 8th, 2011 at 02:07 AM.

Old August 8th, 2011 #64
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Read more closely...

I, personally, would insist on questioning the practicality, not to mention doing a deep, introspective cost/benefit analysis in my mind over the true meaning of words like "friends" and "traffic", of any plan that required my "lay(ing) down in traffic" at any point during the implementation of the operation.

80% of cops do what they're told to do by who is in power. The other 20% are outright criminals with badges. Those percentage numbers vary depending of a variety of factors, the racial makeup of the force being the largest determining factor.

And the expression is vice versa, not "visa" versa, officer.

See? A racist anti-Semite just helped you with any official reports you might fill out for the rest of your life.

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; August 8th, 2011 at 03:34 AM.

Old August 8th, 2011 #65
Ian

It does seem notable that of all the helicopters flying around Afghanistan this one should be shot down. And moreover shot down without survivors. Big troop carrying helicopters are multi-engined, and this one was flown by USAF Special Operations pilots, so it must have been knocked down by something drastic. Missiles like Stinger track engine heat so usually striking the rear of the helicopter, allowing capable pilots the chance of making a successful crash-landing.

A remarkable thing that so many of the SEAL team associated with the Bin Laden operation should be killed in such a way.

Old August 8th, 2011 #66
steven clark

I'm numb about it...not from shock, it's just that I don't care. It's not my war, I see no point in it, and if they get get shot down... and so it goes.
Like when I watched the news about a new stream of double amputees in military hospitals, especially some who were on their second tour when they stepped on a mine.

It's sad, but I just don't care. maybe like the peasant working his fields when the Jacobins chased down the local aristocrat.

It ain't my war.

And I think of all the Iraqis and Afghans...the 'insurgents' we kill every day, and a lot of them seem to be women and kids.

I doubt it's a conspiracy. The helicopters fly super-low to avoid detection, like at roof-top level, and and I'm sure that low makes it a target. It's Osama's revenge.
Perhaps it was a tip-off from an informer for the Taliban side...and if it came from Pakistan, what are going to do? Invade Pakistan? With what?

This is why I got out of the reserves back in the nineties. I could see where all of this was going.

But Americans...a certain part of them...simply love war and need war to feel justified. Much like the same police and FBI mentality this thread has talked about. Read Chittum's Civil War Two about imperial forces.

Also, I watched NCIS last week, and it had a 'right-wing' group of rich gated-community Americans (!!) demanding the US government send its troops home to protect our borders...this is Hollywood's idea of a dangerous conspiracy. What was funny was that the plot...to kill a bunch of Congressman and pol's kids at a picnic...was almost a blueprint for what Brievik did. Can we blame it on NCIS now?

The ringleader was, of course, a mailman. Since Cliffie and SEINFELD'S Newman, mailmen just haven't gotten a good press.

A really good post, thread, Lindor.

Old August 9th, 2011 #67
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
It does seem notable that of all the helicopters flying around Afghanistan this one should be shot down. And moreover shot down without survivors. Big troop carrying helicopters are multi-engined, and this one was flown by USAF Special Operations pilots, so it must have been knocked down by something drastic.
Not necessarily. Even small arms fire can down a helicopter, especially at low altitude.

Chinooks have been brought down by RPG rounds in Afghanistan before. If a system affecting the flight/control capabilities of the helicopter is hit, it is going to crash, period. The best pilots in the world can't overcome the laws of physics. Helicopters don't glide.

Quote:
Missiles like Stinger track engine heat so usually striking the rear of the helicopter, allowing capable pilots the chance of making a successful crash-landing.
"Successful crash-landing" isn't a term used very often when describing a helicopter being struck by any sort of SAM, I would wager. Chinooks are huge, and the thing was loaded with aviation fuel & ammunition.

If it was taken out by a shoulder-fired SAM, that is very, very bad news for anyone flying a helicopter anywhere above Afghanistan.

Quote:
A remarkable thing that so many of the SEAL team associated with the Bin Laden operation should be killed in such a way.
They were associated by being in the same unit, but apparently none of the men who died took part in the actual OBL raid.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; August 9th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.

Old August 9th, 2011 #68
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
but apparently none of the men who died took part in the actual OSB raid.
Said the jewsmedia, over, and over, and over.

Old August 9th, 2011 #69
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
Said the jewsmedia, over, and over, and over.
Let me guess.......it's a conspiracy?

Old August 9th, 2011 #70
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Let me guess.......it's a conspiracy?
I don't know that, but apparently you believe whatever the jewsmedia tells you. For example, there is no "proof" other than the jew controlled US government has said, there were 19 hijackers on 9/11, or is there any "proof", other than what the jewsmedia has repeated, that none of the SEAL team were those involved on the hit of OBL. In fact, OBL has been dead for years as most of us already know.

Old August 9th, 2011 #71
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I don't know that, but apparently you believe whatever the jewsmedia tells you. For example, there is no "proof" other than the jew controlled US government has said, there were 19 hijackers on 9/11, or is there any "proof", other than what the jewsmedia has repeated, that none of the SEAL team were those involved on the hit of OBL. In fact, OBL has been dead for years as most of us already know.

Typical disjointed 'tardbabble, DiC.

You conspiracy nutbars are beyond help.

Old August 9th, 2011 #72
OTPTT
Banned

I've got a silver dollar that says this 'Jay in DC' is a fed. And when he talks about his 'three friends,' he's talking about himself in that group. He's the one that's 'racially aware.'

Just yesterday he was talking about grabbing a gun and 'killing 100 niggers' and asking who would join him. Only a stupid fed leo would post such a statement\question. Or maybe a stupid ADL or SPLC stooge.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 9th, 2011 at 02:31 PM.

Old August 9th, 2011 #73
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Disagreement. First, admission of guilt- I work in a law enforcement capacity in DC.
I didn't see this admission before making my previous post above. Stay away from this guy. He's already tried to solicit people here to go out and 'kill 100 niggers' asking who will join him.

He's either deluded or just another troll, but in either case he's trouble.

Old August 9th, 2011 #74
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I've got a silver dollar that says this 'Jay in DC' is a fed. And when he talks about his 'three friends,' he's talking about himself in that group. He's the one that's 'racially aware.'

Just yesterday he was talking about grabbing a gun and 'killing 100 niggers' and asking who would join him. Only a stupid fed leo would post such a statement\question. Or maybe a stupid ADL or SPLC stooge.
Reckon the DC is "deep cover" or some such bullshit?

Old August 9th, 2011 #75
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Reckon the DC is "deep cover" or some such bullshit?
It's something deep that likely requires one to wear waders.

Old August 9th, 2011 #76
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Typical disjointed 'tardbabble, DiC.

You conspiracy nutbars are beyond help.

The only conspiracies I have seen are those that are conjured up by the jews and their agents to hide their manipulations and subversions, and sadly, perpetuated by those naive enough to believe them.

Old August 9th, 2011 #77
Silver
Sharpshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I am certainly against our nation fighting in wars for Israel. I strongly believe we should bring our boys home.
However, I don't celebrate when I hear news of American boys being killed. Most of them are young white kids. It is sad news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I still refuse to cheer or rejoice when our troops are killed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Smith View Post
Sorry but I will not celebrate the death of White soldiers overseas. Most of those killed probably had no idea the Jew was behind most of the problems the White Race faces.

edit: I am talking about the title, and the OP. I'm not saying that this isn't a cover up of some kind, because the timing just seems a little.. off.

As a fellow soldier i give my heart felt condolences to the families of the service men killed overseas. Regardless of the fucked up situation we're in and fighting, I will never celebrate the loss of a soldier/sailor/airman.

On a side note ive seen the night-stalkers (160th SOAR) in action and its surprising they got shot down but sometimes hadji's get lucky.. or there might be ulterior motives behind this Op but we will never know because thats how the SF community works- the public will never find out the truth. Especially now.

Quote:
When playing chess one doesn't celebrate when a pawn is taken, but when the queen has fallen.

Old August 9th, 2011 #78
OTPTT
Banned

Off topic, but will delete this post upon an answer to it.

I have no 'Edit Tags' link that would allow me to add a tag to this thread. Am I on some sort of tag moderation? Thanks.

Old August 9th, 2011 #79
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Off topic, but will delete this post upon an answer to it.

I have no 'Edit Tags' link that would allow me to add a tag to this thread. Am I on some sort of tag moderation? Thanks.
It may be in this particular case that since there is the full complement of 5 tags, there's thus no tag option to add any.

I don't get the "edit tags" link here, either.

Old August 9th, 2011 #80
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
The only conspiracies I have seen are those that are conjured up by the jews and their agents to hide their manipulations and subversions, and sadly, perpetuated by those naive enough to believe them.
Quote:
Originally posted by DiCarlo
I don't donate to controlled opposition. What would be the point? I'm a WN. This place supports and encourages disinformation agents and smear merchants like you. Like Stormfront, is infiltrated with your kind.
Do you still think VNN is "controlled opposition", DiC?

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; August 9th, 2011 at 04:30 PM.

Tags
afghanistan, blackhawk down, nato, taliban, zogbots

Thread