VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2009 #41
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
I think it's pretty superficial
I won't deny it--I'm the epitome of superficiality when it comes to modern young women. Maybe because physical beauty is the only thing they can possibly have to offer.

Old March 16th, 2009 #42
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post

Definite jewess.

Old March 16th, 2009 #43
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Doers it really matter what color her skin was?
Or what her physical features consisted of?

She may be presented by the jewmedia as having been White, she may actually have been White.

However, she clearly was NOT White!

By this I mean that her thinking (what little there was of it) was clearly very pro-jew, nigger, gook etc.

She was all about everything NOT White. So much so, as to be astounded by White civilization upon her return to it, and to be "unable to get over it." but to never EVER be able make the obvious connections there.

Just more of a "Like, ohmygod totally wow, whatever..." attitude about the innumerable glaring differences between White human civilization, and the big dark mud pit, everywhere else.

She was a true kwan "student of the world", was she not?

I too blame her parents, as they were both dedicated, committed agents of jewish change, but I blame this suicidal fool just as much, if not more.

Whenever A White woman do-gooder is raped and murdered by niggers within her own White living space, I blame the jewmedia first, her second, and her indoctrinist parents third. The niggers are just doing what they do best. Like sharks.

Whenever a White woman do-gooder goes out of her way to be consumed like this, I blame her first, the jewmedia second and her apologist parents third. The niggers are just doing what they do best. Like sharks.

Also, I like the idea that nature hates touchy feely bullshit like this, because it's so true. Like a butterfly hugging a spider, is how I always envision this kind of thing.

This whole episode is a mixed blessing, in that her indoctirinist, apologist parents won't be able to contaminate the gene pool any further through her, but at the same time, there's so much this originally WHite female could have contributed to it, without them.

Will anyone learn anything here? Will any White life be saved, from this one of countless examples?

A rhetorical question it'z.

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; March 16th, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Old March 16th, 2009 #44
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Few things are more repulsive on a young woman than thick ankles.
I wouldn't know, I've never fucked an ankle.

Old March 16th, 2009 #45
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
I wouldn't know, I've never fucked an ankle.
Who said anything about fucking ankles?

Going by your "logic" everyone on VNN loves to fuck women's noses.

Old March 16th, 2009 #46
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Going by your "logic" everyone on VNN loves to fuck women's noses.
I was just being flip but you do have a point. Lol!

Just like every surname save "Smith" or "Jones" is a "jew" name and White people NEVER name their children after figures from the Old Testement.
("Her name is Sarah and his name is Joshua. They must be kikes!")

Old March 16th, 2009 #47
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view...on/kate-puzey/
Caption Photo 4

Jacobs is a Jewish surname.
Was her mother a Jacobs or a Finnegan?

Old March 16th, 2009 #48
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Few things are more repulsive on a young woman than thick ankles.
"I don't know but I been told a big-legged woman ain't got no soul" said Plant.

Old March 16th, 2009 #49
Summer
WN Mother

Just curious...

Since when do guys care about how thick a girls ankles are? I've never met a Man who complained over such retarded bs like stretch marks, thick ankles (unless they were flipping huge like on a 500 lb woman), a zit, or any of this bs girls complain about on a daily basis. I have never known a Man to actually even notice it because little things like this doesn't define the Womans CURVES. Which is exactly what men are into. Too complain over petty bs only idiotic girls complain about on a daily basis, is a little on the feminine side...

If guys start complaining about thick ankles, stretch marks and what comes natural to BOTH Men and Women, then Women should start reconsidering getting pregnant!

Old March 16th, 2009 #50
Kievsky

I like zaftig women myself. Women can put on quite a bit of fat while still retaining a curvy "feminine form." However, if a woman gets too fat, she loses the curvy look and just turns into an obese whale.

Old March 16th, 2009 #51
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Just curious...

Since when do guys care about how thick a girls ankles are? I've never met a Man who complained over such retarded bs like stretch marks, thick ankles (unless they were flipping huge like on a 500 lb woman), a zit, or any of this bs girls complain about on a daily basis. I have never known a Man to actually even notice it because little things like this doesn't define the Womans CURVES. Which is exactly what men are into. Too complain over petty bs only idiotic girls complain about on a daily basis, is a little on the feminine side...

If guys start complaining about thick ankles, stretch marks and what comes natural to BOTH Men and Women, then Women should start reconsidering getting pregnant!
I've nothing against pimples and stretch marks...in moderation. But a shapely foot and ankle are of great importance, Summer, and always have been. Seldom do I read a work of fiction from the days of yore that doesn't mention the lovely foot or ankle of one of its heroines.

Here's an excerpt from Fitzgerald's "Tales of the Jazz Age":

Quote:
He was critical about women. A single defect--a thick ankle, a hoarse
voice, a glass eye--was enough to make him utterly indifferent. And
here for the first time in his life he was beside a girl who seemed to
him the incarnation of physical perfection.
It is because a woman's curves are important that ankles are such an issue to any real admirer of feminine beauty. No connoisseur will look fondly upon a rectangular ankle, just like no connoisseur will look fondly upon a rectangular torso. Curves are essential, in all parts of the female body.

Thick ankles, bloated feet and shapeless torsos are only acceptable on old women. But if you're young and possess these traits--move along.

Old March 16th, 2009 #52
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Since when do guys care about how thick a girls ankles are?
Thick ankles are a mark of low caste. As are stubby fingers or a short neck. Peasants.

Quote:
I've never met a Man who complained over such
Really? So when I have the body of a Phidian sculpture you expect me to settle for less from my women? Please.

You just met one.

Old March 16th, 2009 #53
Julian Lüchow

Post Lithe women ueber alles!

Quote:
Just curious...

I prefer women who have curves but also athleticism and a gracile-to-medium build - a woman with energy and gracile form is less likely to become obese in her later years. And plenty do, as I'm sure you know.

Quote:
They already are reconsidering and have been for years. Hello demographic decline. But my guess is that it has more to do with Marxist Feminism than men disliking women with "cankles."

Quote:
"I don't know but I been told a big-legged woman ain't got no soul" said Plant.

Quote:
I like zaftig women myself. Women can put on quite a bit of fat while still retaining a curvy "feminine form."
That's true. But those who do have the "thick" form in general are more likely to become obese with age anyway.

Old March 16th, 2009 #54
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
It is because a woman's curves are important that ankles are such an issue to any real admirer of feminine beauty. No connoisseur will look fondly upon a rectangular ankle, just like no connoisseur will look fondly upon a rectangular torso. Curves are essential, in all parts of the female body.
There are only two words you need remember: Golden Mean.

Old March 16th, 2009 #55
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Thick ankles, bloated feet and shapeless torsos are only acceptable on old women. But if you're young and possess these traits--move along.
Understandable.

In some pregnancies women do develope bloated feet and thick ankles. Just comes with the territory. Hopefully men have some common sense to know these things do happen and won't leave their wives for it or be disgusted for something the woman is doing for not only herself, but the man she chose to father their children with.

Old March 16th, 2009 #56
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

I love threads concerning dead mudsharks because there is a 99% chance that sooner or later the family of the deceased will get to us by way of google (we are probably on the 5th page) and will here are admonishment.

To the mother, you are a bitch. How can you put your lazy and envious ideas before the dignity of our yown daughter. If you had any heart you would be out £%^&*** Niggers Jews. And no, I don't need your prayers: I live for the day, and when I die I won't know it.

Nigger lover........Biaaaaaaaatchhhhhhhh

Last edited by Troy Alexander; March 16th, 2009 at 01:31 PM.

Old March 16th, 2009 #57
jimmy smith

A search for "Kate Puzey" shows this thread at 6 pages in, SF thread and jew Austers blog at 3-4 pages.

Old March 16th, 2009 #58
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

someone write a phrase that may be used by the puzey family, but is so unique that it will show up on the first page. Her mother is blatantly a narcissist and will do her own ego searches.
kate Puzeys great wonderful heroic mother
puseys mother
puzeys mother
puzeys mum
puzeys mum is a cunt.
puzeys mum sex whore taking black cock up asshole.
pusey ghetto bang full video.

Old March 16th, 2009 #59
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
In some pregnancies women do develope bloated feet and thick ankles.
That's understandable, given the extra weight they have to carry around. But that's just a temporary condition.

Old March 16th, 2009 #60
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy smith View Post
A search for "Kate Puzey" shows this thread at 6 pages in, SF thread and jew Austers blog at 3-4 pages.
Keep the thread up and we'll get to #1.

Tags
africa, brainwashed kwaness, everyone's a jew troll, kate puzey, menopausal midget, niggers, stupid parents

Thread