Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2011 #1
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default Chinese Kentucky Fried Chicken Commercial w/ Obama

BTW, it's a fish sandwich (original recipe)!

Old February 5th, 2011 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Reminds me of something I caught on televitz years ago...

An interviewer was quizzing a panel of nigger professionals (lawyer, schoolteacher, businessman, etc.) about rumors that run rampant throughout their communities across the US. For instance: The reason why there are so many Church's Fried Chicken outlets in black neighborhoods? Why, the franchises are putting "something" in their recipe in order to render black males impotent, what else? Another whopper was that Kool cigarettes were secretly being manufactured by the KKK, and God only knows what the sneaky little hooded bastards were putting into those. (And here I was wondering why niggers switched from Kools to Newports in the '80s. Duhh...) But the amazing part of this one-hour special was that these "professionals" actually bought into these zany rumors hook, line and sinker. And of course, AIDS didn't happen along because some jungle bunny in Africa decided to fuck a monkey. No, it was "invented" in a lab by crackers in order to wipe out the groid population. Then again, who wasn't aware of that "fact."

Old February 5th, 2011 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Why, the franchises are putting "something" in their recipe in order to render black males impotent, what else? Another whopper was that Kool cigarettes were secretly being manufactured by the KKK, and God only knows what the sneaky little hooded bastards were putting into those. (And here I was wondering why niggers switched from Kools to Newports in the '80s.
Maybe Lorillard Tobacco Co. started that rumor. Lol.

Quote:
And of course, AIDS didn't happen along because some jungle bunny in Africa decided to fuck a monkey. No, it was "invented" in a lab by crackers in order to wipe out the groid population. Then again, who wasn't aware of that "fact."
For a bunch of smart-ass White guys their neferious plan doesn't seem to be working too well.

Tags
china, commercial, kfc, obama

Thread