VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 27th, 2014 #1
ernst blofeld

Default It was a Nigger who shot 2 Whites at Maryland Mall

I really had to hunt for the coon's pic. Now that his race has been established
the media is starting to bury this story
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1592396

The speculation is that the two white girls rebuffed the nigger's advances causing a category 5 chimpout

Old January 27th, 2014 #2
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...241962941.html

Police Identify Gunman in Maryland Mall Shooting
Police say the shooter was a 19-year-old Maryland man; was armed with shotgun, 'crude' explosives
Sunday, Jan 26, 2014 | Updated 10:01 AM EST

Police say a 19-year-old "Maryland man" was the gunman who killed two young people working in a Columbia Mall store.

Darion Marcus Aguilar, of College Park, Md. died of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said. One other person was shot and injured, and four people were injured as crowds of weekend shoppers rushed to find shelter in the chaos Saturday.

Aguilar's body was found near a shotgun and ammunition, police said. They also said the shooter also had a bag with two "crude" attempts at explosives in it.

The gunman apparently took a cab to the mall, getting there after 10 a.m. The police chief fired six to eight shots, said Howard County Police Chief Bill McMahon.

Police say the two killed were Brianna Benlolo, 21, of College Park, Md. and Tyler Johnson, 25, originally of Ellicott City, Md. and more recently of Mt. Airy, Md. Both were employees of Zumiez, a store on the upper level of the mall that caters to teen shoppers.

McMahon said police still were not sure of the relationships between the suspected shooter and the victims.

Zumiez issued a statement on its Facebook page Saturday evening expressing deep sadness over the shooting: "The Zumiez team is a tight knit community and all of our hearts go out to Brianna and Tyler’s families."

The mall remains a crime scene, and is closed Sunday. Howard County Police said on their Facebook page that they will search of the mall using K-9 units through the night.

Police said anyone who left personal belongings in the mall can pick them up between noon and 5 p.m. Sunday. Shoppers who need more information can call 410-730-3302.

The shooting threw the popular mall into chaos. Witnesses described hearing the shots shortly after 11 a.m., and watching some victims fall, while others fled.

"They just kept shooting and it didn't stop," said one witness.

She said she heard what sounded like "something being dropped" and then realized the sound was gunshots.

She rescued one child and then ran back to her job at a children's hair salon to secure the others.

"I work in Cartoon Cuts; I was downstairs getting a tea for my boss," she said. "And all of a sudden I heard ... it sounded like someone dropped something. And all of a sudden I see people fall, three people fall to the ground. I don't know what happened to them. And all I see is people going down to the floor and running.

"I just saw everybody run, so I ran."

Another shopper said he was in Sears when the shots rang out. "I heard a bang, and I was like man, that kinda sounds like a gunshot," said the young man.

"Then I see people running, and I hear some people screaming, and I heard it again -- boom, boom, boom. And people just started screaming and running. It was just complete madness."

Law enforcement sources told NBCNews that the shooting appears to have begun with a domestic dispute. However, Howard County Police have not confirmed that report, saying the motive remains unknown and they do not know the identity of the shooter.

None of the shots came from police, said McMahon.

The five people who were injured were transported to Howard County General Hospital. One victim suffered a gunshot wound to the foot. The other four had medical conditions or minor injuries, possibly related to the rush as shoppers ran for shelter.

The injured have been treated and released, according to the hospital.

Another eyewitness, a young woman, said she was in a PacSun store when the shooting happened: "We just heard gunshots, and then this lady came into the store and said there's a guy with a gun ... Me and my friend just ran in the back room.

"We were crying and we were just scared out of our minds, because our thought was that we were going to get shot."

News4 spoke to one man who said he was in phone contact with his daughter, who was taking shelter in a Bank of America inside the mall, along with dozens of others.

"People were panicking," the man said.

The mall, which is officially named "The Mall in Columbia" but is widely known as Columbia Mall, is located in Columbia, Md., between Washington, D.C. and Baltimore.

The shooting was the latest in a series of shootings in public locations. Earlier this week, one person was shot and killed at Purdue University and another was also killed at South Carolina State University.

Old January 27th, 2014 #3
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/letters/a-talk-...bia-md-shootin

A Talk Radio Listener Says That Commenters Were Right About The Raceless Columbia MD Shooting
January 26, 2014

Re: James Fulford’s blog item Baltimore Mall Shooting: Black Shooter Kills Two White People, Wounds Five, Possibly After Being Rejected By A White Girl

A Talk Radio Listener Says That Commenters Were Right About The Raceless Columbia MD ShootingCommenters were right about the raceless Columbia MD shooting—the shooter is pictured right.

Quote:
A relative of Johnson’s said in an interview that police told the family Sunday that investigators remained stumped about the gunman’s motive. “They’re just saying they’re clueless,” said Maggie Sliker, Johnson’s aunt, adding that her nephew was not romantically involved with Brianna Benlolo, his slain coworker.

Ulman said, “Be assured that [the issue of motive] is the most important question that we’re still looking for answers to.”

Police ID assailant in Columbia mall shooting; motive remains unknown, By Ian Shapira, Paul Duggan, Emma Brown and Peter Hermann, Washington Post, January 26, 2014
If they’re “looking for answers“ to the motive question, how about the fact that the victims were white? Columbia is mostly white, but it's near the border with darkest PG County. Thus it would be a convenient place to find white targets.

Old January 27th, 2014 #4
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/posts/baltimore...ejected-by-a-w

Baltimore Mall Shooting: Black Shooter Kills Two White People, Wounds Five, Possibly After Being Rejected By A White Girl
By James Fulford on January 26, 2014 at 6:45pm

In the recent Mall Of Columbia shooting, a black teenager walked into a mall with a shotgun, killed two white people his own age, possibly because he'd been rejected by a white girl in favor of a white man.

Here's Darion Marcus Aguilar:

Here's another photo of him:

This is from Wikipedia, as of now, but the whole thing is being "considered for deletion".

Quote:
The male shooter, who has been identified as Darion Marcus Aguilar, 19, of College Park, Maryland died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after the attack.[6][5][2] According to WBAL, the gunman was Brianna Benlolo's ex-boyfriend, and Tyler Johnson and Benlolo were engaged.[7] Aguilar had previously raced in the 2009 Marine Corps Marathon, and in the Montgomery County Public Schools' senior directory he listed his future plans as 'Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland.[8][9] He graduated from James Hubert Blake High School, Silver Spring, Maryland, in June 2013.[10]
This is a photo of one of the victims, Brianna Benlolo:

The face on the left was blurred by the MSM source to protect the privacy of the presumed random acquaintance, but you can see that it might have been Darion.

Here's the other deceased white victim, Tyler Johnson:Tyler Johnson

Eric Holder has once again come out with his line about the US being a "Nation of Cowards" about race. This is true. The headlne above contains facts that won't even appear in most MSM stories, and will never appear in a headline. And all the stories will be about gun control, mental illness, depression, and metal detectors in malls.

None of them will be about the real issue: that for a white girl to get into a relationship with a black or Hispanic teenager may be easier than getting out.

There are young women every year who don't get out alive. That's a "Talk" worth having with your daughter.

Old January 27th, 2014 #5
Squarehead Chris

Negro "explosives".
An empty fo-tee of Old English stuffed with match heads and assorted trash.

Sort of like your average negros life, a faint hope in the beginning, only to fail miserably.

Old January 27th, 2014 #6
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

There is a picture here of the house the negro lived in:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/home-da...lkA1ZJUDM2NF8x

No ghetto tenement. A "middle class" house. Lefties always try to explain away their behaviors by linking it to their impoverished state.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old January 28th, 2014 #7
Ironguard1940

Default Do you feel his pain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
There is a picture here of the house the negro lived in:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/home-da...lkA1ZJUDM2NF8x

No ghetto tenement. A "middle class" house. Lefties always try to explain away their behaviors by linking it to their impoverished state.
Yes, but he was SOOO oppressed, having to live around middle class White folks.

Old January 29th, 2014 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Columbia Mall gunman was avid skater with no criminal past

Even "good" niggers are deadly to Whites. Do nigger mass killers ever target predominate nigger zones?

Quote:
The gunman who killed two people at a Maryland mall was a teenage skateboarding enthusiast who had no criminal record before he showed up at the shopping center armed with a shotgun, plenty of ammunition and a backpack filled with crude homemade explosives, authorities said Sunday.

The shooting baffled investigators and acquaintances of Aguilar, a quiet, skinny teenager who graduated from high school less than a year ago and had no previous run-ins with law enforcement. Police spent Sunday trying to piece together his motive, but it remained elusive.

Maybe after a lifetime of being told the White is evil by the jew, the nigger subconsciously just wanted to kill Whites?

Old January 31st, 2014 #9
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Mall shooting victims remembered at vigil

White people have candle light vigil for White victims of nigger suicide race terrorist.

If a White had walked into a sub-human zone and killed only sub-humans, it would be called a hate crime motivated by racism requiring that the government crackdown on all White people.

Last edited by Tintin; January 31st, 2014 at 02:56 PM.

Old March 13th, 2014 #10
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Columbia Mall Shooter Obsessed With Columbine, Mass Murder

So why was the media reporting he was a "quiet" "skateboarding enthusiast" with "no previous run-ins with law enforcement".

That all may be true. But lets assume for one second that a White teen called a nigger a nigger or a fag a fag at the mall, rather than kill people. Would the jew "media" search out people to say nice things about the White teen?

Thread