Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2014 #1
Jimmy Marr

Default (#1 Jimmy Marr Thread) Jimmy Marr pipes up about White genocide

I bumped into a friend this past weekend who had some raw video from back in March. I've overlaid my skirling with pipes and drums of The Cape Town Highlanders.

Old May 20th, 2014 #2
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Great job, Jimmy. Very classy.

Old May 20th, 2014 #3
Alyss
vnn member

I wish i personalty knew groups of people like this.I want to be apart of placing up white genocide banners.

I wish the banner was a fraction bigger though.

Old May 20th, 2014 #4
H.B.

Very nice - very well done.

Some brainwashed cuck in the comment section said you should not bring children to White conservation protests. Why? Because children should not be exposed to people who disagree with the libtards?

Old May 26th, 2014 #5
Kevin Phelps

So I'm wondering Jimmy. Were all the responses to your beliefs negative? Did some agree with you?

I'd like you to elaborate, and I'd appreciate it a lot if you could.

Thanks!
Pro-diversity guy. I believe that if a person wants to live in a society with people like them, then that is fine if that is what they desire. However diverse and multiracial states should exist for those like me to want to live in and thrive.

Old May 26th, 2014 #6
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Phelps View Post
So I'm wondering Jimmy. Were all the responses to your beliefs negative? Did some agree with you?

I'd like you to elaborate, and I'd appreciate it a lot if you could.

Thanks!
No one openly agreed with me.

I wonder at the number of passersby who feigned indifference. There had to have been at least a thousand of them.

One thing is certain: A lot of staff and faculty were shitting their pants at my presence. Some were openly shouting at students not to talk to me. My favorite was a female instructor running down the middle of University Avenue screaming to a police dispatcher on her cell phone, "He's standing in the plaza with a huge swastika and it's visible from the windows of the building across the street!"

I like demonstrating to the public that the swastika is alive and well within the walls of the citadel. I like seeing its power to reduce university professors to childishness and students to petty violence.

I used to give presentations at U.O. and arrange for lectures by notable pro-White scholars. Anti-White demonstrators picketed them from the very spot where I stood last week with the swastika. That's how I learned the method.

Jews kept tightening the screws behind closed doors until they amassed enough votes in the faculty senate to change the university bylaws in such a way that I could no longer procure the use of lecture facilities without paying exorbitant fees.

It was nice to get back on the old turf, draw a good crowd and gather enough material to reach an even larger audience via YouTube.

The short answer to your question about the ratio of people agreeing or disagreeing with my message is "I don't know", but I'm glad you asked because it gave me a chance to talk about some related issues.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; May 27th, 2014 at 04:53 PM.

Old May 27th, 2014 #7
Kevin Phelps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
No one openly agreed with me.

I wonder at the number of passersby who feigned indifference. There had to have been at least a thousand of them.

One thing is certain: A lot of staff and faculty were shitting their pants at my presence. Some were openly shouting at students not to talk to me. My favorite was a female instructor running down the middle of University Avenue screaming to a police dispatcher on her cell phone, "He's standing in the plaza with a huge swastika and it's visible from the windows of the building across the street!"

I like demonstrating to the public that the swastika is alive and well within the walls of the citadel. I like seeing it's power to reduce university professors to childishness and students to petty violence.

I used to give presentations at U.O. and arrange for lectures by notable pro-White scholars. Anti-White demonstrators picketed them from the very spot where I stood last week with the swastika. That's how I learned the method.

Jews kept tightening the screws behind closed doors until they amassed enough votes in the faculty senate to change the university bylaws in such a way that I could no longer procure the use of lecture facilities without paying exorbitant fees.

It was nice to get back on the old turf draw a good crowd and gather enough material to reach an even larger audience via YouTube.

The short answer to your question about the ratio of people agreeing or disagreeing with my message is "I don't know", but I'm glad you asked because it gave me a chance to talk about some related issues.

Thanks.
Well I don't agree with most of these ideas, but I have no problem with white nationalists wanting to do what they do in a certain area or land. I don't see it as a threat honestly, and I feel you just want to be with your kind. It's fine with me.

Most people probably don't really care if you do what you do as long as you keep it to yourself, I suppose.

I think you should enjoy the right to express your freedom of speech, no matter how ridiculous whatever it is is. We have a lot of problems in this country, and while I'm no fan of racism, I can understand some people may feel better being with people of their race, and that is fine with me.

Nice talking with you.
Pro-diversity guy. I believe that if a person wants to live in a society with people like them, then that is fine if that is what they desire. However diverse and multiracial states should exist for those like me to want to live in and thrive.

Old May 27th, 2014 #8
Jimmy Marr

Kevin Phelps,

I'd like to know your opinion about the alleged extermination of European Jewry in homicidal gas chambers.

Do you believe any such gas chambers existed?

Old May 28th, 2014 #9
Jimmy Marr

One of the interviewees in my U.O. video tells me he has been advised by the journalism school to consult with the university legal department about the possibility of initiating civil litigation against me.

According to him, I am not covered by "fair use" legislation because I do not belong to a credentialed news organization.

Old October 26th, 2014 #10
Armor

From the video in message #6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Transcript:
Jimmy marr: What I mean is that massive immigration and forced assimilation, when it takes place in every white country and only white countries, results in a world without white people. Similarly, if you create a mixed race in every white country and only white countries, what you don't have, at the end of this program, is white people. That's what I call genocide.

Young white man: OK, so why do you think that is a problem?
--
If the young white man doesn't care about the end of white people, I wonder what he cares about.

We need to think up "snappy comeback lines" to reply to people who mechanically say "so what?" when we tell them about the genocide of white people.

Last edited by Armor; October 26th, 2014 at 10:55 AM.

Old October 26th, 2014 #11
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
We need to think up "snappy comeback lines" to reply to people who mechanically say "so what?" when we tell them about the genocide of white people.
The leftist race traitor scum who reply like that are also almost always environmentalist fanatics who'd howl like scalded dogs if they were told a subspecies of deadly mosquito was about go toes-up, so come back with something like:

"Then you don't care if lions, tigers & cheetahs go extinct, because there would still be alley cats. I, on the other hand, believe in preserving TRUE diversity - which has nothing to do with the fake kind the jews have infected your brain with."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 26th, 2014 #12
Jimmy Marr

Context is everything.

Sure it be great to have snappy comebacks and often we do, but bear this in mind:

I was standing smack dab in the middle of the local equivalent of Red Square for two hours with a nine square foot swastika atop a nine foot pole.

There wasn't a whole lot more that needed saying, and the local jews sure as hell knew it. They had a good dozen kikes on me out there before I decided to call it a day.

That White genocide rope-a-dope crap was just for plausible deniability, and while it was enough to keep some of the goyim pre-occupied, the kikes knew I was reaching out to them on a whole 'nother level.

Old October 20th, 2014 #13
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post 'White Supremacist' Defends Handing Out Racist Fliers at High School

Jimmy Marr, a white supremacist, claims that he distributed racist fliers at Springfield High School in Oregon last week.

Marr's fliers stated that "diversity is white genocide."

The Community Alliance of Lane County (CALC) held a rally against the fliers last Saturday (video below).

“Springfield is a dynamic, diverse community, it's a wonderful place," Michael Carrigan, program director for CALC, told KMTR News.

"So it’s critical that when a particular individual or community is targeted that the community comes together to have their backs,” added Carrigan.

Marr appeared at Saturday’s rally because he wanted to “try to breakthrough the media blackout with white genocide [and get] a chance to say my piece and get exposure so people know what white genocide is.”

However, Marr's interview with KMTR News was cut short by anti-racist protesters.

“There is no place for [those comments] here, we cannot continue to hate other people and so we need to make sure we are working together as a community in order to bring people together and let them know this is a safe place,” stated Dr. Hertica Martin, who is the Superintendent of Springfield Schools.

According to RawStory.com, Marr, who posts on the white supremacist website Stormfront.org, joined some like-minded racists in 2013 who held pro-white banners over a freeway in Eugene, Oregon.

“Three years ago when we started I wouldn't have been called a white supremacist, I would have been called a racist,” Marr told KVAL at the time. "We can go ahead and be racist now, because anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

read full article at source: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...h-school-video

Old October 20th, 2014 #14
Sean Gruber

Thanks for your activism, Mr. Marr.

Quote:
"We can go ahead and be racist now, because anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
Good point. It's like Alex said on one of the last Goyfires: why not call ourselves "the Racist Party"? Because what can opponents say then? The Racist Party is racist? LOL.

I appreciate what you said here:

Quote:
Sometimes when I've gotten set up and I've gotten over my initial jitters, I start having fun. Maybe I get some positive feedback or win a couple of verbal exchanges, so I start feeling cocky and want to hang around longer. This has proven to be a dangerous tendency. The longer you're out there in one spot the more time anti-Whites have to develop and implement attack plans.[...] when you get in there and start landing some solid punches against the anti-white agenda, you won't feel like leaving, but that's exactly what you need to think very seriously about doing.
Have more people accompany you, sir, for protection. I'm about 3,000 miles away but surely you can get another 1 or 2 locals to go with you on these missions. This might amount to a change of tactic, but it's always good to keep 'em guessing.

More power to you.

Less talk, more action

Old October 21st, 2014 #15
Jimmy Marr

An anti-White commenter on RawStory was kind enough to post two very nice photos of my wife and me. These are from January 2010 at University of Oregon where I was invited to give a talk about Swastikas.

The lecture hall was filled to capacity (around 200) and another 100 people were left standing in line outside the building. A portion of the audience was devoted to making so much noise that my voice could not be heard. The police did nothing to bring the meeting to order, so Judy and I left after about ten minutes.

As we were exiting the building, some members of a crowd outside began jeering, and a photographer captured our responses through a telephoto lens.

I appreciate the quality of his work and am glad to have the images.

The item I'm holding in my left hand is a plinth representative of the type composing the interior trim of my house.

The Swastikas themselves are free spinning and removable on a cylindrical magnetic niobium axis which attracts to the screw head in the center of the circular depression in the plinth.

Below is a photo of my furious wife, Judy. I always think of this photo when I hear young men lament the lack of racial support they find among White women. At my next appearance at U.O., where she handled the video portion of my talk by projecting
from her laptop computer, Judy was cited for assault after she slapped the face of one of my detractors.

She's a keeper.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; October 21st, 2014 at 06:54 AM.

Old April 25th, 2017 #16
Chad Whittman

Thumbs up Antifa Attempt Terror At Marr Residence, Thwarted By "Nazis"

Yesterday at around 7pm a group of pathetic looking Antifa showed up at the Marr residence after planning the even on their social media pages. The "Anti-American Anti-Fascist" group was lead by a female jew wearing her yellow star of david badge as required per new Nazi regulations. Good for her. She driveled on over the megaphone in what was equivalent to an Amy Schumer stand up special. Her flat, boring, low energy jokes were just as feeble as her motley crew of weed smoking degenerates (mostly homosexuals and jews). Their banter was crude and disgusting; mostly homosexual sexual jokes, talk about rape, child molestation, and incest. Their other main theme was their open support of White genocide. Truly sick minded people.

Thankfully Mr. Marr was in good hands as the Right Wing Safety Squad showed up ready to stand their ground and protect the Marr residence. A group of brave men stood proudly before the Antifa while waving swastika flags and sending right arm salutes to the tune of "Sieg Heil!" Antifa were literally shaking when confronted by the Nazis even though Antifa outnumbered the Nazis 40 to 8. The ZOG White Genocide enforcement agents soon showed up to apathetically harass the Nazis for not standing on the curb. The ZOG force seemed to give little attention to the mass of rabble rousers and the jewess with the megaphone disturbing the peace with their unsanctioned protest and harassment of Mr. Marr (even after admitting that it was an "infraction").

The Nazis won the day far outlasting the weak Antifa who soon had to return home for curfew around 9pm. "Good night, left side!"

The White pill of the evening was the presence of several local residence who showed up in support of Mr. Marr. The random men who joined in were quick to participate in Nazi salutes and were very high energy. This shows that there are literal Nazis everywhere just waiting to come out of the wood works. There were also several cars that drove by giving the Nazis thumbs up or even a right arm salute.

I repeat, Nazis are everywhere!

Old April 25th, 2017 #17
Jimmy Marr

Thanks for the write-up, Chad, and thanks for showing up last night.

Old April 25th, 2017 #18
Chad Whittman

Thumbs up My pleasure Jimmy

Not sure where my post went or if it is in the right section. Feel free to copy and paste it somewhere else if needed. I've never used this site.

Old April 25th, 2017 #19
Jimmy Marr

I think maybe it's in "moderation". It'll probably become visible to everyone soon. I'll see if I can conjure some deep magic, but don't hold your breath.

Old April 25th, 2017 #20
Jimmy Marr

Default Crude Moderation Magic

Antifa Terror Attempt - Chad Whittman

Quote:
Antifa Attempt Terror At Marr Residence, Thwarted By "Nazis"
Yesterday at around 7pm a group of pathetic looking Antifa showed up at the Marr residence after planning the even on their social media pages. The "Anti-American Anti-Fascist" group was lead by a female jew wearing her yellow star of david badge as required per new Nazi regulations. Good for her. She driveled on over the megaphone in what was equivalent to an Amy Schumer stand up special. Her flat, boring, low energy jokes were just as feeble as her motley crew of weed smoking degenerates (mostly homosexuals and jews). Their banter was crude and disgusting; mostly homosexual sexual jokes, talk about rape, child molestation, and incest. Their other main theme was their open support of White genocide. Truly sick minded people.

Thankfully Mr. Marr was in good hands as the Right Wing Safety Squad showed up ready to stand their ground and protect the Marr residence. A group of brave men stood proudly before the Antifa while waving swastika flags and sending right arm salutes to the tune of "Sieg Heil!" Antifa were literally shaking when confronted by the Nazis even though Antifa outnumbered the Nazis 40 to 8. The ZOG White Genocide enforcement agents soon showed up to apathetically harass the Nazis for not standing on the curb. The ZOG force seemed to give little attention to the mass of rabble rousers and the jewess with the megaphone disturbing the peace with their unsanctioned protest and harassment of Mr. Marr (even after admitting that it was an "infraction").

The Nazis won the day far outlasting the weak Antifa who soon had to return home for curfew around 9pm. "Good night, left side!"

The White pill of the evening was the presence of several local residence who showed up in support of Mr. Marr. The random men who joined in were quick to participate in Nazi salutes and were very high energy. This shows that there are literal Nazis everywhere just waiting to come out of the wood works. There were also several cars that drove by giving the Nazis thumbs up or even a right arm salute.

I repeat, Nazis are everywhere!

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread