Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 14th, 2009 #41
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Can one say that the ideas of classical liberalism killed us, specifically the idea of unfettered free speech, particularly in universities and the assumption that in a free market of ideas the best idea always prevails? Why did they not fire these subversive Marxist professors, where was the opposition to them?

Old May 15th, 2009 #42
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post

You're right Harry, that is better. I was casting about for something better than "friendly fire," but it just didn't come to me in the time I had. Thanks.

-Brian
Which raises an important question. Harvard is an elite institution designed to churn out a ruling elite. Is this an isolated one-off incident or the shape of things to come. Is the Sisterhood as an outgrowth of Jewishness, now primed to replace the Jew as America's dominant ruling power? The queens of the coven may be Jewesses but will they favor non-Jewish females over Jewish males?

Old May 15th, 2009 #43
Toecutter

Default re

If history is any indication, when given the licence - as is the case today - they will be what they are: merchants of their sexual and reproductive wares to the highest bidder - thus the self repeating cycle of the rise and fall of civilisations.

For me there is no clearer illustration of the above principle, than a pride of lions, in which the dominant male gets taken down by the next competitor(s).

FIRST, the absolute first move is to kill all the offspring of his predecessor, and thus ridding the females of their previous charges, inducing them to go into their heat cycle.

It is purely biological, no offense meant ladies...:-)

Old May 15th, 2009 #44
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
If history is any indication, when given the licence - as is the case today - they will be what they are: merchants of their sexual and reproductive wares to the highest bidder - thus the self repeating cycle of the rise and fall of civilisations.

For me there is no clearer illustration of the above principle, than a pride of lions, in which the dominant male gets taken down by the next competitor(s).

FIRST, the absolute first move is to kill all the offspring of his predecessor, and thus ridding the females of their previous charges, inducing them to go into their heat cycle.

It is purely biological, no offense meant ladies...:-)
This could be a naturalistic fallacy...

If history is any indication, it also shows that women are capable of falling for anything. Because of their emotional and impressionable nature, women are a complete pushover for Jews to manipulate, so it has always been in the Jewish interest to deliver as much power to them as possible. Jews support women and women support Jews.

The Republicans and the Democrats are both in the Jewish pocket, but it was women who made Obama the President.

The role of the Sisterhood is to promote the placement of women in all key areas and to ensure women become the dominant sex, so the highest bidder these days is likely to be another woman.

Old May 15th, 2009 #45
Toecutter

Default re

Well, nature(biology) tends to be highly naturalistic...:-), nevertheless, I have observed similar to those dynamics in human relations both directly and indirectly...

As to the reproductive partnership between males and females, it is of course only necessary in naturalistic, traditional societies, which we are observably not at this point in our history, but since the veneer of civilization is spread all so thin, this might be a highly temporary stage.

Old January 7th, 2010 #46
W.R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
He tells me that the jewish kids nowadays are nihilistic drug addicts and they aren't carrying on the legacy of their jewish fathers. When the jewish professor father dies, the druggie jewish kid doesn't know the value of dad's stuff and sells it for next to nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash
Which raises an important question. Harvard is an elite institution designed to churn out a ruling elite. Is this an isolated one-off incident or the shape of things to come. Is the Sisterhood as an outgrowth of Jewishness, now primed to replace the Jew as America's dominant ruling power? The queens of the coven may be Jewesses but will they favor non-Jewish females over Jewish males?
There's definitely food for thought here.

Does it not follow that if Jewish Marxist movements empower women to the fullest extent, making them society's ruling class, then eventually the power of Jewish patriarchs will be eclipsed?

I think it's quite possible that the people at the top of the PC hierarchy will be women in the future. There could be some torch-passing here.

I don't think this would change much in the day-to-day operation of things. FOG (Feminist Occupation Government) can hardly be much different to ZOG.

The Jewish spirit and the female spirit are much the same - they have long bounced off each other politically, and sought the same goals. The feminist lobby is probably the one that has most affinity with the Jewish lobby in the PC landscape - far moreso than blacks for example. If anyone is the natural successor to the Jew in terms of revolutionary, degenerate politics, it's women.

As another poster said, it's hard to know where the Jew ends and the woman begins.

Old January 7th, 2010 #47
Sam Spears
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.R. View Post
There's definitely food for thought here.

Does it not follow that if Jewish Marxist movements empower women...

Marx never wanted to "empower" women.

Marx was quite anti-Semitic himself.

Old January 8th, 2010 #48
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spears View Post
Marx never wanted to "empower" women.

Marx was quite anti-Semitic himself.
So the jews added that into the mix along with the Freudian concept of mass therapy.

Tags
frankfurt school, political correctness

Thread