Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2011 #1
varg

Default (Video) Howard University chimpout

Who would've thought something like this could happen at a historically black university?

Old June 26th, 2011 #2
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Who would've thought something like this could happen in a historically Mediterranean (and therefore admixed) country?

"TGB."

Old June 26th, 2011 #3
Zenos

Politically charged protests and typical nigger brawls are two different things you dumb fucking beaner.

Old June 26th, 2011 #4
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs up

Niggers be fightin' 'n shit.

Old June 26th, 2011 #5
ernst blofeld

that second clip is just like the scene in 2001 when the two tribes of chimps face off, same posturing and everything!

Old June 26th, 2011 #6
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post

Who would've thought something like this could happen in a historically Mediterranean (and therefore admixed) country?
You're comparing apples to oranges, firewater. Niggers chimping out simply because they can is very different than Greeks taking to the streets over police brutality. As a commie, one would think you'd get this.

And speaking of admixture, how much European blood flows in your veins, boy? A sixteenth, perhaps? I know it's not in your nature, but be honest.

Old June 26th, 2011 #7
Rick Ronsavelle

Attending School of Hard Knocks- for credit, one might surmise.

Old June 26th, 2011 #8
Zenos

Chief Burrito Supreme is now scouring Youtube looking for more videos of Whites rioting.

Old June 26th, 2011 #9
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
YouTube - ‪Athens Protests Police Shooting‬‏

"TGB."

There is a difference between a nation in turmoil over a political change and niggers just being niggers.

Greek citizens are trying to show their government whos in charge, these niggers are just acting like they did when they were in the jungle.

Old June 27th, 2011 #10
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Who would've thought something like this could happen at a historically black university?
black university? WTF is that?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 27th, 2011 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Howard is an exceptionally ugly set of cement buildings filled with arboreal-AmeriKwans who are only theoretically more educable than the cement itself. My experience with Howard graduates is limited to one that I know of - a black dentist who gave a she-jew 14 unnecessary fillings.

Old June 27th, 2011 #12
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Howard is an exceptionally ugly set of cement buildings filled with arboreal-AmeriKwans who are only theoretically more educable than the cement itself. My experience with Howard graduates is limited to one that I know of - a black dentist who gave a she-jew 14 unnecessary fillings.

He he, even though I left school at 16 this concept of a 'black university' left me puzzled. I didn't think that such a thing existed.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 27th, 2011 #13
cillian

2. Are baggy jeans not fashionable anymore?

3. When the cops rode in on those segway scooters,

Old June 27th, 2011 #14
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Solution.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 27th, 2011 #15
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
Politically charged protests and typical nigger brawls are two different things you dumb fucking beaner.
Is there a beaner posting in this thread? Sorry, Xena. I think you might have me confused with someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
You're comparing apples to oranges, firewater. Niggers chimping out simply because they can is very different than Greeks taking to the streets over police brutality. As a commie, one would think you'd get this.
I see it now! I'm sure you must not have interpreted the L.A. riots as an example of "chimping out," in that case, instead viewing it as a natural matter of "taking to the streets over police brutality."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
And speaking of admixture, how much European blood flows in your veins, boy? A sixteenth, perhaps? I know it's not in your nature, but be honest.
How would I happen to know what, E-liar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
There is a difference between a nation in turmoil over a political change and niggers just being niggers.
I can understand why you would make excuses for your fellow grease, you silly little wop. Perhaps Sandwhore can come to this thread and explain to us why the admixture present in your respective Mediterranean populations causes you to act the way you do.

Old June 27th, 2011 #16
J. Kerr
Whats next?

The Police should have a watermelon vender who can pass out free slices when the nig's chimp-out like this.

Old June 27th, 2011 #17
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
There are dozens of them. I worked briefly with a woman who attended an “HBCU.” She described (warned?) how they were specifically trained there to assert their civil rights –- to document every slight in writing, when to escalate things to EEOC, etc. Funny, though I never studied this academically, what I gathered pretty quickly on the job was that the way to be successful is to overlook slights and just do the work. I guess we all contribute something to the gorgeous mosaic.

Old June 27th, 2011 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The negro crowd dynamic is fascinating from an anthropological viewpoint.

Old June 27th, 2011 #19
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Oh, wow, Segway nigs.

The comedy here is that this worthless, subhuman nigger scum is somehow preferable to European-descended stock in the screed that Valdez outwardly ejaculates onto almost every new thread. No wonder one of his main cornerstones is indefinite extortion of goods from Europe, as if Howard's 2011 Alumni show us anything, it is that they're going to need every hand out possible when they somehow take this continent.

Old June 27th, 2011 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Second video removed because it violates JewTube terms of service. Anyone have a link to it elsewhere?

Tags
2011, affirmative action, black flash mob, cultural enrichment, diversity, howard university, niggers, read a book nigga, t.n.b

Thread