Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2014 #1
Jimmy Marr

Default (#1 Jimmy Marr Thread) Jimmy Marr pipes up about White genocide

I bumped into a friend this past weekend who had some raw video from back in March. I've overlaid my skirling with pipes and drums of The Cape Town Highlanders.

Old May 20th, 2014 #2
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Great job, Jimmy. Very classy.

Old May 20th, 2014 #3
Alyss
vnn member

I wish i personalty knew groups of people like this.I want to be apart of placing up white genocide banners.

I wish the banner was a fraction bigger though.

Old May 20th, 2014 #4
H.B.

Very nice - very well done.

Some brainwashed cuck in the comment section said you should not bring children to White conservation protests. Why? Because children should not be exposed to people who disagree with the libtards?

Old May 26th, 2014 #5
Kevin Phelps

So I'm wondering Jimmy. Were all the responses to your beliefs negative? Did some agree with you?

I'd like you to elaborate, and I'd appreciate it a lot if you could.

Thanks!
Pro-diversity guy. I believe that if a person wants to live in a society with people like them, then that is fine if that is what they desire. However diverse and multiracial states should exist for those like me to want to live in and thrive.

Old May 26th, 2014 #6
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Phelps View Post
So I'm wondering Jimmy. Were all the responses to your beliefs negative? Did some agree with you?

I'd like you to elaborate, and I'd appreciate it a lot if you could.

Thanks!
No one openly agreed with me.

I wonder at the number of passersby who feigned indifference. There had to have been at least a thousand of them.

One thing is certain: A lot of staff and faculty were shitting their pants at my presence. Some were openly shouting at students not to talk to me. My favorite was a female instructor running down the middle of University Avenue screaming to a police dispatcher on her cell phone, "He's standing in the plaza with a huge swastika and it's visible from the windows of the building across the street!"

I like demonstrating to the public that the swastika is alive and well within the walls of the citadel. I like seeing its power to reduce university professors to childishness and students to petty violence.

I used to give presentations at U.O. and arrange for lectures by notable pro-White scholars. Anti-White demonstrators picketed them from the very spot where I stood last week with the swastika. That's how I learned the method.

Jews kept tightening the screws behind closed doors until they amassed enough votes in the faculty senate to change the university bylaws in such a way that I could no longer procure the use of lecture facilities without paying exorbitant fees.

It was nice to get back on the old turf, draw a good crowd and gather enough material to reach an even larger audience via YouTube.

The short answer to your question about the ratio of people agreeing or disagreeing with my message is "I don't know", but I'm glad you asked because it gave me a chance to talk about some related issues.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; May 27th, 2014 at 04:53 PM.

Old May 27th, 2014 #7
Kevin Phelps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
No one openly agreed with me.

I wonder at the number of passersby who feigned indifference. There had to have been at least a thousand of them.

One thing is certain: A lot of staff and faculty were shitting their pants at my presence. Some were openly shouting at students not to talk to me. My favorite was a female instructor running down the middle of University Avenue screaming to a police dispatcher on her cell phone, "He's standing in the plaza with a huge swastika and it's visible from the windows of the building across the street!"

I like demonstrating to the public that the swastika is alive and well within the walls of the citadel. I like seeing it's power to reduce university professors to childishness and students to petty violence.

I used to give presentations at U.O. and arrange for lectures by notable pro-White scholars. Anti-White demonstrators picketed them from the very spot where I stood last week with the swastika. That's how I learned the method.

Jews kept tightening the screws behind closed doors until they amassed enough votes in the faculty senate to change the university bylaws in such a way that I could no longer procure the use of lecture facilities without paying exorbitant fees.

It was nice to get back on the old turf draw a good crowd and gather enough material to reach an even larger audience via YouTube.

The short answer to your question about the ratio of people agreeing or disagreeing with my message is "I don't know", but I'm glad you asked because it gave me a chance to talk about some related issues.

Thanks.
Well I don't agree with most of these ideas, but I have no problem with white nationalists wanting to do what they do in a certain area or land. I don't see it as a threat honestly, and I feel you just want to be with your kind. It's fine with me.

Most people probably don't really care if you do what you do as long as you keep it to yourself, I suppose.

I think you should enjoy the right to express your freedom of speech, no matter how ridiculous whatever it is is. We have a lot of problems in this country, and while I'm no fan of racism, I can understand some people may feel better being with people of their race, and that is fine with me.

Nice talking with you.
Pro-diversity guy. I believe that if a person wants to live in a society with people like them, then that is fine if that is what they desire. However diverse and multiracial states should exist for those like me to want to live in and thrive.

Old May 27th, 2014 #8
Jimmy Marr

Kevin Phelps,

I'd like to know your opinion about the alleged extermination of European Jewry in homicidal gas chambers.

Do you believe any such gas chambers existed?

Old May 28th, 2014 #9
Jimmy Marr

One of the interviewees in my U.O. video tells me he has been advised by the journalism school to consult with the university legal department about the possibility of initiating civil litigation against me.

According to him, I am not covered by "fair use" legislation because I do not belong to a credentialed news organization.

Old May 28th, 2014 #10
Jimmy Marr

Below is the excised correspondence which took place as a series of exchanges via Facebook's message system.

Quote:
You do not have permission to use my likeness for any political purposes. Please remove any reference to me from your material. This is a professional request, please don't escalate it to a legal request.
Professional request?
When did hushing up news become a profession?

Quote:
You are not broadcasting any news. You do not belong to a credentialed news organization. There is no "fair use" coverage for you.

In addition, describing me as "anti-white" could be libelous.

You gonna write or litigate? If you do produce anything, send me a link as a professional courtesy.

Quote:
What I do is none of your concern. If you choose to decline my simple, polite request, I have been advised by the journalism school to consult with the university legal department. Your call, I just thought you might respect a professional request, man to man. I'm not some kid, and I'm not a trouble maker. I don't appreciate being involved or exploited for political purposes.

As far as production goes, your pictures ran on the university news website for a day. Dust in the wind, long since replaced.
You can't tolerate being "exploited" by me on behalf of our common ethno-genetic interests, but you're perfectly willing to offer up both of us as political fodder to institutional anti-Whiteism? Brilliant!

Quote:
I asked nicely. Your response is your choice. Good day.
You fail to see that I'm engaging you out of genuine concern for our mutual well being rather than out of fear of litigation. You did the same thing on the day we met. Even though I told you that I was recording you for the sake of documentary content rather than for security purposes as you suggested and offered you the opportunity to go off the record.

Quote:
Somebody with your history should be more familiar with fair use standards. I'm not going to discuss the matter with you any further until I have met with the legal department's journalism representative. It's my understanding that you may have violated my rights in two ways, and that needs to be resolved.

Old June 29th, 2014 #11
Jimmy Marr

Default Operation GAGLAG Archipelago

I'm pleased to announce the successful distribution of White geNOcide flyers in neighborhoods bordering Seattle's 2014 Gay Pride Parade.

Special thanks to GAG (gays against genocide) for the design and printing of the flyers and to LAG (lesbians against genocide) for the distribution of 1200 cards.

Old June 30th, 2014 #12
Jimmy Marr

Default Gay Old Activist

Old June 30th, 2014 #13
sparky

Jimmy, you are a brave man, I am shocked at the empty headedness of our own
white people. Frustrating.

Old July 1st, 2014 #14
Jimmy Marr

Old July 1st, 2014 #15
ericthered
Idle Anger

Interesting play on things there Jimmy. I'm curious to see how this turns out.

Old July 1st, 2014 #16
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Jimmy, you are a brave man, I am shocked at the empty headedness of our own
white people. Frustrating.
I'm not so brave. I've had a few good teachers, and once I got a few good actions under my belt, I got addicted to the great feeling of expressing defiance of the anti-White system.

Looks like some other folks had a good action down around El Centro, California recently: http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...ieta/11904351/

Old July 9th, 2014 #17
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
White Supremacist “Mantra” Literature Appears In Seattle Neighborhood
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services

Post*card front
Res*i*dents of the Capi*tol Hill neigh*bor*hood of Seat*tle recently found them*selves the recip*i*ents of a white suprema*cist lit*er*a*ture dis*tri*b*u*tion. Some*one had gone up and down streets in the area on June 30, plac*ing racist post*cards on the wind*shields of cars parked along the street.

Post*card back
The post*cards were designed to exploit gay pride events held in Seat*tle the pre*vi*ous week*end, includ*ing the 40th annual Seat*tle Pride Parade and Seat*tle Pride*Fest 2014, the lat*ter held only a few blocks from where the post*cards were dis*trib*uted. The post*card fronts fea*tured a rain*bow image, the word “Seat*tle,” and the phrases “Rain*bow Pride” and “40 YEARS of fab*u*lous,” the lat*ter a ref*er*ence to the parade.

How*ever, the back of the post*cards was starkly dif*fer*ent, dis*play*ing in large let*ters the white suprema*cist slo*gan “’Diver*sity’ is a code word for white geno*cide.” The post*card text claimed anti-racists are “anti-white” and that they sup*port non-whites “pour[ing] into EVERY White coun*try” to inter*marry with whites, thus extin*guish*ing the white race. The pride-related front was sim*ply cam*ou*flage for the racist mes*sage on the back.

This mes*sage was not ran*dom but rather the stan*dard lan*guage used by white suprema*cist sup*port*ers of the “Mantra.” The “Mantra” is a white suprema*cist pro*pa*ganda cam*paign based on the idea of end*lessly repeat*ing cer*tain lan*guage and select slo*gans in the hopes that whites will even*tu*ally be recep*tive to them. The two most com*mon slo*gans asso*ci*ated with the “Mantra” are “Anti-racist is a code for anti-white” and “Diver*sity is a code word for white geno*cide,” both of which appear on the Seat*tle postcards.

In recent years, white suprema*cist use of “Mantra”-style pro*pa*ganda has steadily increased, as racist activists dis*play it on bill*boards, on free*way over*passes, as graf*fiti, and across the Inter*net. Just a few days after the Seat*tle inci*dent, sev*eral white suprema*cists in Port*land, Ore*gon, pick*eted the offices of an orga*ni*za*tion devoted to help*ing immi*grants and refugees, dis*play*ing signs and ban*ners that repeated the “Mantra” slogans.

Tags: ADL, anti-defamation league, anti-racist is a code for anti-white, domestic extremist, hate group, portland, pride parade, pridefest, racist literature, right-wing extremist, seattle, the mantra, white genocide, white supremacist
http://blog.adl.org/extremism/white-...e-neighborhood

Old July 19th, 2014 #18
Jimmy Marr

Long day today just to get a tiny segment of our work published by the enemy media.

Quote:
...after drivers passed below the official protest on I-5, they approached another group of people with an even larger sign on the next overpass.

The large banner said, "Diversity is code-word for white genocide,"
Video at link:

http://www.katu.com/news/Immigration...?tab=video&c=y

Old July 20th, 2014 #19
Jimmy Marr

I'm amazed at the enemydia's determination to get bad photographs of pro-White activities.

We kept wondering why some guy was crawling around in the bushes adjacent to the wide open area around an overpass where we were working.

When I saw the KATU television footage, I immediately realized it had been the KATU photographer struggling to get a low 3/4 angle shot of our sign.

Those guys are really something. The word "enemyedia" comes to mind. It's unfortunate "media" means "middle". They're not. They're hostile extremists.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; July 21st, 2014 at 04:26 AM.

Old July 21st, 2014 #20
Jimmy Marr

Kwanservative Bypass

Quote:
On July 18/19th, Anti-White conservatards gathered on freeway overpasses in 319 cities across Amerikwa to engage the same self-defeating patterns of public discourse that have led them down the path of White genocide since 1965. But in Salem, Oregon, despite the enemyedia's attempt to look at it askance, a new idea emerged that put the fear of god into gliberals and cuntservatives alike:

"DIVERSITY" IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

The patriotard rally started at 11:00AM and was attended by a couple dozen old people, mostly women, waving american flags and anything else they could think of to help them avoid talking about the real problem.

Five pro-Whites attended the rally, but were ostracized after Laura Cole admitted the truth about having a preference for living among her own people. Dan Cassuto from KATU was on hand to record the charade and keep the issue confined to its anti-White framing as a "border crisis".

By noon, Pro-Whites realized their message would be lost amidst of the symbiotic relationship formed between the gliberal media and their cuntservative lackeys, and moved to another overpass a half mile to the north to set up a display that would offer motorists a consistent and legible message.

No sooner than we set up our display, which was readable from the patriotard outpost, than a representative from the cuntservatives came over to request that we cease and desist because it was making them look bad in the eyes of their beloved enemyedia.

Can you guess what we told him?

Later we noticed some activity down in the bushes between the freeway and mall parking lot adjacent to our overpass. It wasn't until after I saw the KATU television segment that I realized it was a KATU photographer going out of his way to create a creepy camera angle on our banner, which could more easily have been shot straight up. That was the moment the word "enemyedia" formed in my imagination.

The useful lesson I learned from this is how to reap political benefits by flying in the shadow of impotence. Normally, we can display a pro-White freeway banner for about 30 minutes before police arrive and tell us to remove it. With patriotards operating nearby, law enforcement eases the restrictions and we are able to hold our position longer without interference. Yesterday, for example, we held our position for 2.5 hours before an Incident Response truck from Oregon Department of Transportation was dispatched to the scene and ordered us to detach our display from DOT property.

Bottom line: Cuntservatives - Ride 'em hard and put 'em away wet.

Photos at link: https://www.fightwhitegenocide.com/2...vative-bypass/

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread