VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2009 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Default Nigress Runs Over Her 11 Year-old Niglet On Purpose

Child's death investigated

Officials say mother admitted to running over 11-year-old son

As police spent Monday trying to piece together why a mother would run down her 11-year-old child in a sport utility vehicle, family members expressed shock and disbelief at the brutal act.

[Hint: ]

Sandra Renia Joseph, 49 of Lafayette has been charged with first-degree murder after her son Sam Udomeh was found dead Saturday in a rural area outside Grand Coteau.

Samuel's father and stepmother, Fidel and Felicia Udomeh, said the news came as a shock to them.

"I didn't think she would have done anything to hurt Sam," Felicia Udomeh said. "I thought she would have taken her own life before the child's. I didn't think it was that bad."
Investigators say the boy was standing beside a metal farm building when his mother's vehicle struck him with great force.

Joseph, a former Lafayette police officer, has no criminal history in St. Landry Parish or Lafayette Parish.

Investigators are trying to find out what led to the child's death.

"I met with the lady's family today - her mother, father and brother - they were very disturbed," St. Landry Parish Sheriff Bobby Guidroz said Monday.

"Anytime a mother takes her own child's life, there is a possibility of mental issues. I think that is the case here," Guidroz said.

According to Guidroz, the mother admitted during questioning that she ran over the child on purpose.
Joseph is being held in the St. Landry Parish Jail without bond.

Felicia Udomeh, said Sam, a Paul Breaux Middle School sixth-grader, was an "energetic and loving" child.

Last edited by OTPTT; February 25th, 2009 at 09:55 AM.

Old February 25th, 2009 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Mom accused of killing son worked for DSS

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A woman accused of killing her son by running over him with her SUV had a court order against the boy's father for most of the child's life.

Sandria Renia Joseph, 49, was being held without bond in St. Landry Parish, where she was booked Saturday with first-degree murder in the death of 11-year-old Samuel Udomeh, her son.

Fidel and Felicia Udomeh, the child's father and stepmother, said they were shocked to learn Joseph was accused of killing Samuel.

"I thought she would have taken her own life before the child's," Felicia Udomeh said.

Fidel Udomeh said a court order made when Samuel was about 3 months old until 2002 let him visit with his son only in public places. Felicia Udomeh said Samuel only began visiting their home without other supervision in 2006.

The order said Fidel Udomeh had threatened to shake the baby or to "run off with the child" — allegations Udomeh denied.

They said their last visit with Samuel was in October, when they took him to a Nigerian independence celebration.

Joseph had worked on disability issues since 1995 with the Louisiana Rehabilitation Service, part of the Department of Social Services, agency spokesman Trey Williams said. Before 1995, she worked for the Office of Community Services.

Authorities say she allegedly told someone up the road to call police because she had just run over her son several times.

[]

Williams says agency records don't indicate any history of abuse or neglect of Samuel Udomeh.

In accordance with civil service rules, the department is taking steps to suspend Joseph until criminal proceedings are complete, Williams said.

Old February 25th, 2009 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

All Niggers are mental.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old February 25th, 2009 #4
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Gotta love those nigger family values!

Old February 25th, 2009 #5
Eilert
Blood Snob

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
All Niggers are mental.
Yeah, pretty much. Good assessment, by the way. 'Niggers' doesn't deserve to be capitalized, though.

Anyway, just when you think niggers can't sink any lower, you read something like this. They are ALL on the verge of a chimpout. BEWARE. Jesus, that woman's behavior is BEYOND monstrous.

Old February 25th, 2009 #6
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

This ugly sheboon should be given a medal in recognition of her efforts as a conscientious and dilligent, pro-active crime fighter!!!

Old February 25th, 2009 #7
Summer
WN Mother

Wow I wonder why they kicked her out of the force. She is great at killing off the niggers. Could have ran down and killed off some more.

Old February 25th, 2009 #8
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post

This ugly sheboon should be given a medal in recognition of her efforts as a contientious and dilligent, pro-active crime fighter!!!
Come on. That kid was eleven years old. It's not like he was some full-grown nigger thug with a rap sheet a mile long. Reveling in a mother's murder of her own child is almost as evil as the act itself. We're above that, kinsman.

What does it say to curious mainstream Whites who find this forum and then read comments like the ones you've just made?

Old February 25th, 2009 #9
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Come on. That kid was eleven years old. It's not like he was some full-grown nigger thug with a rap sheet a mile long. Reveling in a mother's murder of her own child is almost as evil as the act itself. We're above that, kinsman.

What does it say to curious mainstream Whites who find this forum and then read comments like the ones you've just made?

He's right you know...

This homeboy probably killed some cracka's in his short lifetime...like them 9 year old "War veterans" who raided farms in Rhodesia with joyus glee.

Old February 25th, 2009 #10
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Quote:
It might tell them to wake the fuck up and face reality, for a change.
Perhaps it may inspire a little critical thinking on their part.
Yeah I know, that's wishful thinking on my part. But who knows?

So, if the 'mainstream' can't and won't grasp the cold, hard truth of my statements, why should I care what it says to them?
They are lost to us.

As I have been reminded of recently, the mainstream is our enemy, and I would much rather revel in the elimination of a future robber/rapist/murderer of WHites, then that of the White victims, who somehow "deserved it".

As this article clearly shows, these creatures have the mental capabilities, and impulse controls of demented animals.

Much better them than us, every day of the week, no matter how old, kinsman.

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; February 25th, 2009 at 12:49 PM.

Old February 25th, 2009 #11
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

Perhaps it may inspire a little critical thinking on thier part.
It might, but I think it's more likely it will cause them to shut us out. Sound, level-headed logic is a better means of argumentation.

Quote:

They are lost to us.
Not necessarily. Many of them are lost, but don't write off ALL Whites because of the sheep-like actions of some.

Quote:

As this article clearly shows, these creatures have the mental capabilities, and impulse controls of demented animals.
I totally agree.

Quote:

Much better them than us, every day of the week, no matter how old, kinsman.
Ultimately, I agree with you. But, that doesn't mean we have to celebrate the kind of crime involved in the case in question. Instead, we should flatly conclude, "Better them than us," as you stated.

Old February 25th, 2009 #12
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post

He's right you know...

You're comparing apples to oranges, Karl.

In EXTREME circumstances, like the ones that currently exist in Zimbabwe, killing underaged combatants would be justfitied. But the kid run over by his mother was no soldier and posed no DIRECT threat to Whites.

Off the beaten path, very cool avatar.

Old February 25th, 2009 #13
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
You're comparing apples to oranges, Karl.

In EXTREME circumstances, like the ones that currently exist in Zimbabwe, killing underaged combatants would be justfitied. But the kid run over by his mother was no soldier and posed no DIRECT threat to Whites.

Off the beaten path, very cool avatar.
No, you're the one comparing apples with oranges. You apply reason and logic to a creature that has none. If given half the opportunity to pull that trigger, and get away with it, that 11 year old nog would do it. Whether he is in Zimbabwe whether he is in America it makes no difference.

Violence appeals to them, one would think you'd understand that by now, or do you think they glorify the "gangster violence" because of consumerism?

Old February 25th, 2009 #14
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

No, you're the one comparing apples with oranges.
Am I?

Quote:

You apply reason and logic to a creature that has none.
I'm White. It's in my nature.

Quote:

If given half the opportunity to pull that trigger, and get away with it, that 11 year old nog would do it.
There's a good chance he would, but so what? You've missed the point. The issue is whether it's right for a White person to laugh when a child is murdered by its own mother. Being glad that child wasn't White is one thing, but gloating is another.

Old February 25th, 2009 #15
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:

It says that Whites are tired of the Jew lies spread about egalitarianism. We are tired of niggers killing and raping us. I feel no sympathy for this dead 11 year old niglet. In fact, It made my day.

Old February 25th, 2009 #16
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
There's a good chance he would, but so what?
Then Rabbit was right, she did in fact prevent a future crime. I am not going to sit and contemplate if he was perhaps one of the 0.0000001% of negro's who turn out to be proper.

Quote:
You've missed the point. The issue is whether it's right for a White person to laugh when a child is murdered by its own mother. Being glad that child wasn't White is one thing, but gloating is another.
It's not that rare an occurance among Negro's really to be considered tragic. Just another reason why they are so much different to us, why we should separate. Beyond that, there is no value to be extracted from this.

Old February 25th, 2009 #17
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post

We are tired of niggers killing and raping us.
Yes, we are - but what's that got to do with a kid being run over, intentionally, by his own mother?

Quote:

I feel no sympathy for this dead 11 year old niglet.
Nor do I, but I don't revel in his death, either. I'm indifferent. I do recognize, however, that the WAY he was killed was downright demonic.

Quote:

In fact, It made my day.
That's pathetic. If we as White nationalists are so impotent that we have to find glee in the death of some random, non-White child, what does it say about us?

Save your joy for the day when an Aryan drags Sumner Redstone out of his limo and publicly slashes his throat from ear to ear.

Old February 25th, 2009 #18
McKinley
coast to coast WN

That chubby little Niglet probaly fondled someones little White daughter.

This little Savage might have gone after your daughted in a couple years One less destroyer of White people.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; February 25th, 2009 at 02:24 PM.

Old February 25th, 2009 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default Something for curious "mainstream" Whites,...

Quote:
...A couple of well-hung niggers!
(The kind that don't fuck White girls!)

Don't ask me why I despise jews 'n niggers, (they go together like ham 'n eggs); the question is why don't they?
For the past half century we've tried the 'mainstream' way, and the 'mainstream' way doesn't work!+=more of the same!

Old February 25th, 2009 #20
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Arrow

More toward the fact that the mother of this kid killed him.

As for the mainstream Whites, only those who are angry enough with the system and those pissed off of the 'tyranny of the quantity over the quality' ( George Lincoln Rockwell quote from the speech at Brown.)
of this nation are willing to listen to our message. A real message of hope for Whites who stick to their own people and fight for their survival, despite what a very vocal minority might say about us. This country is based upon majority rule and at last I checked we are the majority. We have to make sure that it stays that way.
Quote:

Tags
crime fighter, diversity, great news, social services

Thread