VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 27th, 2012 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Question N.J. negroes caught in Flordia with guns, cash, & hoodies: We're "tutors," yeah, that's it, we're tutors.

Two heavily armed negroes pulled over in Pensacola, Florida with guns, $8,400 in cash, and "hoodies" near school. Claim to be "tutors."

[Might they have been scouting out some White students to shoot in retaliation for Trayvon, yo?]

A traffic stop of two men carrying several guns and $8,400 in cash, claiming to be on their way to tutor students at Warrington Middle School resulted in schools across Escambia County being placed on notice to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity on Thursday.

Escambia Superintendent Malcolm Thomas does not believe there ever was a credible threat to student safety here at Warrington Middle School, but that didn't stop the district from taking steps to be certain everyone remained safe.

Linda Bruster is a mother of three students at Warrington Middle Student. She said, "I immediately called over to the school to make sure everything was okay. The Principal assured me everybody was safe and they would get back in contact with me on any updates."

It didn't take long for Warrington Middle to send out this voicemail to parents. The principal voicemail's voicemail said the following:

"I want to assure you that these individuals have never been associated with Warrington Middle School and are not providing any service at our school."

The two un-named men were first stopped Wednesday afternoon by Flomaton, Ala. police. Officers there say the men were released because they were legally carrying the weapons. The men told officers they worked as tutors with a company based out of New Jersey and were on their way to work with kids at Warrington Middle.

It's a story the Escambia Superintendent doesn't buy.

"Our vendors who give these tutoring services, it's over," said Thomas. "We're testing this week. All of the tutoring occurs before the test. So, if you're going to make up a story you don't want to give me a story that says you're going to tutor during the test."

Despite the number of guns the men were traveling with, the district says it never thought there was a serious threat to student safety.

"We make sure through our internal mechanisms that all of our principals and leaders have that communication, they know who they are looking for and they know what to do if they show up," said Thomas.

The two men were released by federal ATF agents, who say the men have not broken any laws. The guns, however, were confiscated. Parents tell us that does little to ease their concerns. Bruster said, "No, because there might be more where that came from."

The superintendent says the New Jersey based company the men said they worked for is not licensed to tutor students in Florida. We're told schools across the county will continue to be on the lookout for any unusual activity in the coming days.

The two men were originally pulled over for an illegal lane change.

Last edited by OTPTT; April 27th, 2012 at 12:30 PM.

Old April 27th, 2012 #2
Cliff Chambers

Tutors of what? Perpetuating the violence that the savage nigger baboon is prone to? Almost every groid is armed to the big lips. On their way to blast some rap music and flash guns at little kids and think it's cool to live the life of a street thug criminal?

Quote:
Despite the number of guns the men were traveling with, the district says it never thought there was a serious threat to student safety.
This quote is absolutely golden; niggers with guns NOT a threat? Kidding me? In the wake of the Trayboon garbage that is empowering the negro? Who is the kike that wrote this article anyway? And I just looked up the demographics of Pensacola and it's 64.91% White, 30.58% African "American" -- basically 1 in 3 are niggers. Terrible odds; surprised the city hasn't chimped out yet for those negro rights.

Old April 27th, 2012 #3
Warren Folks

"the men were in the Pensacola area to “scout” schools for market research."
This is exactly what Trayvon was doing. "market research"

I am now positive that Zimmerman interupted this valuable research that was being conducted by Trayvon.

http://www.northescambia.com/2012/04...-charges-filed

Thread